Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206109 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zibe(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
ejimjesus:

Please what section does UNN belong to

He already replied to that. Tier 2 o cry . A whole UNN

Hopefully my ICAN cert would suffice for the Bsc thingy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rett0:

Just recharge with #500-#1000. I think it should do
Can't really state how long call will take. If the help desk officer can resolve your issue from his system, it will definitely take less time.

Direct recharge won't be enough. It's international call. Why will I recharge direct with N500 to N1000 which won't last up to 20minutes when I can opt in for international call bundle of 40 minutes talk time for same N500?

I have already given him what he wants. Information is power.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
trastar:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1552175578201785&id=568690946550258

So a lot of people get invites and never accept them.
Maybe because they lodged multiple EOIs and somehow refuse to delete them after they have gotten invites.
This is affecting a lot of other people.
Pls let's not be that person.

That's serious. Na was for some people self. How do they get themselves in that poo. You receive invitation to close the other one is a problem. I blame them.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=lakola post=62001737]UNN- section 2
FUT Minna. Section 2
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic- section 1
Taye solarin university of Education, (TASKE) – section 1
university of Uyo - section 2

Please explain what tier 1 and 2 is all about.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
lakola:
UNN- section 2
FUT Minna. Section 2
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic- section 1
Taye solarin university of Education, (TASKE) – section 1
university of Uyo - section 2

Please what is the implications of schools belonging to tier 1 or 2?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Mcslize:

Direct recharge won't be enough. It's international call. Why will I recharge direct with N500 to N1000 which won't last up to 20minutes when I can opt in for international call bundle of 40 minutes talk time for same N500?

OK then, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fatima04: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Summary is Tier 1 --- 4&5yrs degree course equals AQF BAchelors degree (15pts) while Tier 2 --- 4yrs course equals Associate degree (10pts) 5yrs course AQF Bachelors (15pts). So I believe even if all this FUT is tier 2 dre courses will still be regarded as Bachelors degree.

Let the masters correct me if i am wrong ooo. #ayamalearner

ejimjesus:

Please what is the implications of schools belonging to tier 1 or 2?

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Mcslize:

Hi, nobody will give u chance to talk for long.When I called them,I spent less than 7 minutes.u just have to hit the nail on the head once you call and get your EI ID handy before you call.They are always ready to listen.

Goodluck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Uyiscollection: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2017
fatima04:
Summary is Tier 1 --- 4&5yrs degree course equals AQF BAchelors degree (15pts) while Tier 2 --- 4yrs course equals Associate degree (10pts) 5yrs course AQF Bachelors (15pts). So I believe even if all this FUT is tier 2 dre courses will still be regarded as Bachelors degree.

Let the masters correct me if i am wrong ooo. #ayamalearner

Please where can we check the tiers of different schools?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by webmaster3: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, Please i need assistance from anyone that has done ACS verification.

I received an email from ACS requesting for some specific missing documents to be uploaded. However, when i log in to my profile on ACS i see a message that states "An email has been sent by your case officer requesting further documentation - please reply to this email for further information.".

Am i to upload the missing documents on ACS portal or reply the email with the missing documents. Please help
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fizzywah(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
webmaster3:

I received an email from ACS requesting for some specific missing documents to be uploaded. However, when i log in to my profile on ACS i see a message that states "An email has been sent by your case officer requesting further documentation - please reply to this email for further information.".

Am i to upload the missing documents on ACS portal or reply the email with the missing documents. Please help

Hi Webmaster3,

Had the same problem. Apparently mine stemmed from trying to delete something I uploaded twice mistakenly. I think what happens is if you try to delete one document, it removes all. So when I got the same email you got.....I uploaded the document in the ACS portal. Please do not send it by email.
You are only required to notify them by replying the email to say you have uploaded that missing document. Hope this helps.

By the way I got a positive skills assessment result and have submitted my expression of Interest.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
webmaster3:

Upload and Email it.
All the best
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fizzywah:

Hi Webmaster3,

Had the same problem. Apparently mine stemmed from trying to delete something I uploaded twice mistakenly. I think what happens is if you try to delete one document, it removes all. So when I got the same email you got.....I uploaded the document in the ACS portal. Please do not send it by email.
You are only required to notify them by replying the email to say you have uploaded that missing document. Hope this helps.

By the way I got a positive skills assessment result and have submitted my expression of Interest.

hello boss,
which occupation did you access with ACL?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fizzywah(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
ogbevireo:

hello boss,
which occupation did you access with ACL?

Software Engineer (261313).

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please who has passed PTE of recent with up to 80 in all bands, I need tips and possibly more sample questions to practice with. But mostly tips, especially in the speaking section.
Alphadoor:
Hi All,
I have a PTE Voucher for quick sale @ 51k
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2017
cool
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
webmaster3:

do both...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
What’s pumping? Why is this thread so dry and quiet. I’ve refreshed over ten times to see if there’ll be a new post. Common guys, let’s keep our heads up and keep hopes alive. DIBP will soon be back from recess. Happy weekend

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stepo707: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
webmaster3:

PLs how.much did you pay for the assessment and how many points do you have in total?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Akachukwu123: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
I assessed as an engineering technologist with EA but I have found out that I require 70points(I can claim 55points now) and above to get an ITA from skillselect. I started looking for a plan B since I spoke with an agent few days ago.
He advised I should assess with another occupation using another assessing body so as to be able to get an ITA for 489.
Guys, I need to know if its there's another occupation I can assess with an I have 5 years work experience in a chemical industry with a B.Eng in Chemical engineering from Futo(2012)

Thanks brothers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
So, finally it is my turn to testify, the Lord has done it. Like someone mentioned some days back, it will get to a time that one would just get tired of checking mails every morning expecting that grant and just concentrate on other things, I have been like that for some weeks now, only for me to check my mail on a Saturday morning and the grant catwalked in.

It all started last year November when I assessed my qualifications with ACS and they broke my heart with negative outcome based on the fact that my degree isn't equivalent to Aussie Bsc and I needed 4years experience to qualify. I gave up at that moment until when someone here opened my eyes to the possibility of going with TRA so I did and got a positive outcome, even though they were silent on the level of education I went ahead to claim the maximum point for a Bsc, this was my fear with DIBP, alas it came out well.

It's a 489 visa, and my advice for some especially the single ones, if 190 is taking time to get coz of your English test or something, just go with the 489 instead of continuous waiting, before you know it another policy will come up. My occupation was for 190 initially, the day i was to apply for state nomination was when they moved it to 489, so i decided to just go on with it.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me one way or the other and I pray for those still in process, it will land sooner than you think.

Pls anyone that has info on if IOM help with travel tickets for 489 applicants and the process should pls advice.

18 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eladua:
So, finally it is my turn to testify
Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congratulations Eladua

[quote author=Eladua post=62075510]So, finally it is my turn to testify, the Lord has done it. Like someone mentioned some days back, it will get to a time that one would just get tired of checking mails every morning expecting that grant and just concentrate on other things, I have been like that for some weeks now, only for me to check my mail on a Saturday morning and the grant
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eladua:
So, finally it is my turn to testify, the Lord has done it. Like someone mentioned some days back, it will get to a time that one would just get tired of checking mails every morning expecting that grant and just concentrate on other things, I have been like that for some weeks now, only for me to check my mail on a Saturday morning and the grant catwalked in.

It all started last year November when I assessed my qualifications with ACS and they broke my heart with negative outcome based on the fact that my degree isn't equivalent to Aussie Bsc and I needed 4years experience to qualify. I gave up at that moment until when someone here opened my eyes to the possibility of going with TRA so I did and got a positive outcome, even though they were silent on the level of education I went ahead to claim the maximum point for a Bsc, this was my fear with DIBP, alas it came out well.

It's a 489 visa, and my advice for some especially the single ones, if 190 is taking time to get coz of your English test or something, just go with the 489 instead of continuous waiting, before you know it another policy will come up. My occupation was for 190 initially, the day i was to apply for state nomination was when they moved it to 489, so i decided to just go on with it.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me one way or the other and I pray for those still in process, it will land sooner than you think.

Pls anyone that has info on if IOM help with travel tickets for 489 applicants and the process should pls advice.

Congratulations sir!!!
May God favour you in the land!
What school did you attend and how many years of study was your course.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
ogbevireo:

Congratulations sir!!!
May God favour you in the land!
What school did you attend and how many years of study was your course.

Not a school visa. 489 visa.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
adeomoade:
Congratulations

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eladua:
So, finally it is my turn to testify, the Lord has done it.
See what I was just saying?
Congrats Eladua-----Eleda gbo adura.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Akachukwu123:
I assessed as an engineering technologist with EA but I have found out that I require 70points(I can claim 55points now) and above to get an ITA from skillselect. I started looking for a plan B since I spoke with an agent few days ago.
He advised I should assess with another occupation using another assessing body so as to be able to get an ITA for 489.
Guys, I need to know if its there's another occupation I can assess with an I have 5 years work experience in a chemical industry with a B.Eng in Chemical engineering from Futo(2012)

Thanks brothers
Can you repackage and reassess with Chemical engineering, as thats much feasible than engineering technologist in your situation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eladua:
So, finally it is my turn to testify, the Lord has done it.
Congratulations. At al at al na em bad o. Go and shine
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congratulations Eladua, may the land favour you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Prolivingproof:

Congratulations. At al at al na em bad o. Go and shine

Abi o, thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Eladua:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.