Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206897 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Blezedchild: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pls my seniors in d house, I av already written my ielts exam twice and I am nt able to score d required 10 pts. My best score presently is ( L6.5,R6.5,W6.5,S7.5) I have 8yrs working experience as a statistician. I have a diploma in Statistics and a degree in Industrial Mathematics. Can I possibly evaluate both certificates. Can it give me a boost. Also I will like to know, how to check for d states where my profession is in demand. Secondly the financial implication of d process. And thirdly it seems my profession falls under the temporary skill shortage (M) program is it advisable to apply for d TSS(M).Pls pardon me for d long post
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by pro1718: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
spyroxy1:

please check ur email

Hello Spyroxy1,

I have PM you with regards to PTE-A practice test.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sir Bellong, please I need to consult with you privately? Bikonu

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
pro1718:

Hello Spyroxy1,

I have PM you with regards to PTE-A practice test.

I have replied your PM. ALL that you need is now available.

I mean what you need is now available. PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by strangest(m): 3:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Can someone help evaluate me and still advise me on how to start..

currently have a Bsc in Applied Biochemistry from nigeria
Have experience in farming
Been in Australia before for a short course of 5weeks with 500 visa (didnt overstay)
Have a short course award from queensland university, australia
currently running my masters with NOUN in education
38years
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kooledge: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Misoke:

Bro I feel you but you have to wait...there's not much you can do....guess that's the ripple effect of having loads of people wanting to do skill assessment for migration.Hope you hear from them soonest.Goodluck!

thanks so much bro. Just woke this morning to see there mail asking me to provide additional information which includes a fresh career episode, the original copy of my final school project.that if I fail to do so within the given time(1 month), my best outcome would be ET. My people the thing week me o. Pls I will be needing the help of those that has been accessed by EA to guide me through this, especially with editing the new career episode when I am done.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
official: EA Fastrack now 20days before being assigned to a CO
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charlie111(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2018
spyroxy1:

Hello please reply my PM
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kooledge: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
afosahid:
I experienced exactly the same thing. I applied for fast track on 21st Feb and a case officer was not assigned until 28th March. Average time before your CDR gets assigned now is 26 working days for fast track. However, once they start your review, they will give you an outcome quickly as long as you provide whatever additional documents they require as soon as they request it. All the best!

Thanks so much. Pls what field was ur assessment based.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dharmie02: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.i have read through plenty pages on this thread(not all�).My hubby studied Medical Rehabilitation from Oau and has been working as a physio for almost ten years now. it seems assessing as a physio will be a bit difficult so we tot of maybe assessing as an occupational therapist. My question is this, do we have anyone on this thread who assessed as an OT and got a positive outcome? or what do u suggest we do. Thank u.

please, help a sister
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by goldenmoore(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
adeomoade:
Got my grant today, SC 489 .
IELTS : 25/03/2017
NT NOMINATION: 17/10/2017
VISA APPLICATION: 28/12/2017
CO CONTACT: 22/03/2018
GRANT: 04/04/2018
IED: 28/12/2018.
TOTAL POINTS: 70 POINTS.
CO advised me to withdraw my niece application. I withdrew it on 29/03/2018.

My sincere appreciation goes to Oga Bellong, Oknee, Jaybwoi, Piusford, Iceberg and all others for your assistant and guidance on this journey. Thank you all.
Congrats on your grant.please i am also a medical laboratory scientist and would really need your guidance on how i can go about this. I am new on this thread and still reading through .my email is iykconcept87@gmail.com. WhatsApp +2348037777694 .thanks for your help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pluviophile(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I'm New here,
I'm a Medical laboratory scientist, please I need help on how to go about this, I have been going through the thread.Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obyno10000: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
spyroxy1:

Pls am also interested. I don pm u

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mechanical Engineer 233512
kooledge:

Thanks so much. Pls what field was ur assessment based.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obyno10000: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
kooledge:

thanks so much bro. Just woke this morning to see there mail asking me to provide additional information which includes a fresh career episode, the original copy of my final school project.that if I fail to do so within the given time(1 month), my best outcome would be ET. My people the thing week me o. Pls I will be needing the help of those that has been accessed by EA to guide me through this, especially with editing the new career episode when I am done.
How did u pay for d assessment. Master card?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chiking0001: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Pls I pm you concerning PTE materials pls reply me thanks.
afosahid:
Mechanical Engineer 233512
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Dharmie02 post=66619277]Good afternoon everyone.i have read through plenty pages on this thread(not all�

You may focus on passing English exam for now if you haven't. I will advise you wait till July before you decide on which occupation is your best shot.You may also consider Canada if you don't mind.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Neks001(f): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Good day to all elders and newbies of this thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
kooledge:

Hard; really hard but you know what to do?
My suggestion: write em, go back to your school and let the present HOD stamp em.
Do some magic as a Nigerian, for you really studied there. "If you know,you know".

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ademo1: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, I av some questions to ask. At what points do we av to pay money to Au govt during this process? And how much could that be?

Secondly, I am an Architect here in 9ja; my assessment will be done by AACA. I av been trying to know which one of their listed assessment will I do to verify my educational credentials. Ithe is cumbersome because when I started filling the form for one of the listed ones, it appeared that I must have completed my degree in one of the accredited institutions listed in their website which are from Au and New Zealand. The other option for the immigration purpose has stage one and two, the stage two requires me to be in Australia for portfolio defence. I am kind of confused on where to follow. I read all FAQ and email them but no response from them. I have been calling the number on their site but speaking grammar I don't understand. Please, help a brother. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dharmie02: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Pharnta post=66642901][/quote]
@pharnta, thank u for your response. he just wrote English exam. yes, we're also considering Canada but we prefer canny. please, y did u say we should chill till July?can u please shed more light?considering OT ,we will be eligible for 189.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dharmie02:

@pharnta, thank u for your response. he just wrote English exam. yes, we're also considering Canada but we prefer canny. please, y did u say we should chill till July?can u please shed more light?considering OT ,we will be eligible for 189.

I said that cos the financial year begins in july and changes to the occupation lists are likely to occur.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dharmie02: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pharnta:

I said that cos the financial year begins in july and changes to the occupation lists are likely to occur.

@pharnta, tnk u very much. God bless you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Neks001(f): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Does this mean no form of aid sgain from the govt?

Yea I think so and will only affect those that will get Pr on or after the 1st of July.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Neks001:

Does this mean no form of aid sgain from the govt?

NO

Yea I think so and will only affect those that will get Pr on or after the 1st of July.

The information on that link is saying Newly arrived Residents waiting Period for certain benefits will now be three years instead of the usual two years and this will be affecting migrants granted PR after July 2018.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
adeomoade:
Got my grant today, SC 489 .

Congratulations, which region?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kollynsb(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Australia visa process

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pluviophile:
Hello Everyone,

I'm New here,
I'm a Medical laboratory scientist, please I need help on how to go about this, I have been going through the thread.Thank you

All the info you need on assessment are on AIMS website ( www.aims.org.au).

Read through the website and let us know if you have any challenges.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pluviophile(f): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Thank you, I will
adeomoade:

All the info you need on assessment are on AIMS website ( www.aims.org.au).

Read through the website and let us know if you have any challenges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.