Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1205416 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
jamson:
Jukeblam, Sammywemmy,

Thanks a lot guys. You just saved like 100k for me. Information is power!!

Na fast track sure pass.
Sure and btw, September 1st made it your tenth year since you registered on nairaland and yet your first post was just last month. Seems strange

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tnot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Congratulation Ifexsco
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tnot(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ibiyemiara:

Kindly mail me @ ibiyemiara@gmail.com
I will send you a mail too sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks man!
sammywemmy:
Congratulations boss. I wish u and d family all d best in the next phase.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks so much!
Tnot:
Congratulation Ifexsco
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udz: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ifexsco:
Thanks so much!
congrats!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
mctowel01:

Sure and btw, September 1st made it your tenth year since you registered on nairaland and yet your first post was just last month. Seems strange

Hahahaha.... U are right chief.

All I've been doing all these years is to read threads and their comments then pick race.

For the first time in 10 years, I'm on a thread that got my blood so pumping that I needed to hop in.

Thanks to Bellong and other anointed ministers here.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ifexsco:
Thanks so much!
congratz Engr. Ife.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nancy24: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
please how can one skill or rather transcript be assessed by accounting professional bodies, what r d requirements and how can I go about with d summition and d locations in Nigeria.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
jamson:

Hahahaha.... U are right chief.

All I've been doing all these years is to read threads and their comments then pick race.

For the first time in 10 years, I'm on a thread that got my blood so pumping that I needed to hop in.

Thanks to Bellong and other anointed ministers here.
Hehhe.. I know that feeling. I even see some prominent guys come here at the middle of the night reading comments. Its well.. I ve sent you a pm btw.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
nancy24:
please how can one skill or rather transcript be assessed by accounting professional bodies, what r d requirements and how can I go about with d summition and d locations in Nigeria.

Are you for real?

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jetspeed: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
mamajaz:

How far with your registration?

No i have not. but iam looking at October Ending.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
mctowel01:

Hehhe.. I know that feeling. I even see some prominent guys come here at the middle of the night reading comments. Its well.. I ve sent you a pm btw.
U got mail, bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
jamson:
U got mail, bro
Check your inbox
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Jetspeed:

OK,
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Jetspeed:

OK.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by LezDiva(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Good day everyone, please i need help as am in a dilemma , i am about to send my documents to my accessing body ( AIMS- AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENTIST) as i am a medical lab scientist by profession. but one of the documents required is a reference letter from my company to back up my employment/work experience claim. now my problem is i don't want my company to know of my immigration plans, so getting this letter means i have to tell the management which i rather not. pleaseee any advice on how to cross this bridge would be highly appreciated.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2016
@LezDiva,

Do a statutory declaration of employment..

If you read the thread, you wouldn't ask the question because it has been treated before.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by LezDiva(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2016
thanks @ bellong i have read the thread from page one to 61 i guess i must have missed that part then. but will have to go back and check again. but just a quick one , statutory declaration of employment do i have to do that in d law court like an affidavit ? pardon my ignorance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Good day everyone, please has anyone recently made their visa payment?, what rate did you get and which bank, I am trying to see if I can cut costs due to this harsh times, I got 289 today from gtb, plus, how were you able to overcome the monthly limit problem, I have barely a month left to lodge. I was advised by the bank to transfer some of the funds to a friend's account to complete payment, is that even going to work?, please I need your inputs urgently.
Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2016
U can either get a Dom acct and load up with dollars from black market. There r no restrictions on a dollar card. The other option is to use the card of a friend outside the country and make the payment. U and her will decide on settlement in naira. Those r d two options I can proffer.
cuteannie02:
Good day everyone, please has anyone recently made their visa payment?, what rate did you get and which bank, I am trying to see if I can cut costs due to this harsh times, I got 289 today from gtb, plus, how were you able to overcome the monthly limit problem, I have barely a month left to lodge. I was advised by the bank to transfer some of the funds to a friend's account to complete payment, is that even going to work?, please I need your inputs urgently.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sftt: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
@Bellong it is 311412 Earth Science Technician

bellong:
@sftt,

What is he new occupation you intend to nominate?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
sftt:
@Bellong it is 311412 Earth Science Technician

Only Northern territory sponsors it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
@Ifexsco,let me first of all congratulate you and your entire family .You are a good orator, taken the pain to explain all those issues, and also for enduring the high BP,anxiety, hope and frustration are not easy. I received grace to wait patiently on God to see me through and having the joy to share my own timeline with this wonderful members. Congrat once again.@oga Bellog, eku ise oo, and thanks for taken the pain to answer all the questions. You are a true naija.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sftt: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
@bellong it means we are restricted right? any other thing we need to know about this field?

bellong:

Only Northern territory sponsors it.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
sammywemmy:
U can either get a Dom acct and load up with dollars from black market. There r no restrictions on a dollar card. The other option is to use the card of a friend outside the country and make the payment. U and her will decide on settlement in naira. Those r d two options I can proffer.

Thanks for your suggestions @sammywemmy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nancy24: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
please can someone help me with d website or email address of one d accounting professional bodies for my assessment, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favorite1: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
lovetrust:
plz send the pte material to me. chosenken98@gmail.com

many thanks.plz send the pte material to me. chosenken98@gmail.com

many thanks.

please Sir can you send the material to me as well---- nweuba.eze@gmail.com. thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
chuckdee13:
The application is online which means ur sch sends nothing to them. Meanwhile the student copy is just fine, thats what I used. The MSA booklet is just saying u should not certify anything meaning u should scan original documents and not photocopies.

Hello.....my student copy of transcript is boldly written.... "Not for official use" and my school only sends official copy rather than hand over to students....and MSA booklet says "official transcript".
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kubbiebrownie(f): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
nancy24:
please can someone help me with d website or email address of one d accounting professional bodies for my assessment, thanks

The three accounting bodies are CPA/CA/IPA. Biko let Google be your bestie right now. You will get all the info you require.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nickoko: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Favorite1 post=49099165]

please Sir can you send the material to me as well---- nweuba.eze@gmail.com. thanks[/quote

please, kindly do well to also assist me with Pte-academic materials. nicholasokoduwa1@gmail.com. Thanks. I read appreciate you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by flgd: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello,

Please which body handles applicants with physics degree??

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.