Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hw Long Does Your Car Tires Retain Its Air Pressure On Average - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hw Long Does Your Car Tires Retain Its Air Pressure On Average (9294 Views)

How Long Does A Car Tyre Stay Before They Expire? Expert Opinions Needed / Must Car Tires Be Black? / FRSC Pulled Me Over Twice Today To Check My Tires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hw Long Does Your Car Tires Retain Its Air Pressure On Average by christopher123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
When people who buy "used items" want to argue...their argument is always the same regardless of the product they are defending.
YOu'll often hear them say; Its better to buy a 1st-grade toks than a China New product .

The koko be say; who is saying you should get a china new tyre? What stops you from getting a new tyre from a reputable company(pirelli,dunlop,firestone,etc)? The answer is Finance! Simple and short!!
Moreover, I have seen families drive with new china tyres from lagos-onitsha and back and the tyre hasn't gone burst. Comparing a used item to a new item is crazy....This is why Nigeria is often referred to as a dumping ground for westerners..

Why won't Nigeria be referred to as dumping ground ? Do you produce tyres ..even the tyres that you mentioned are still produced overseas and dumped here also

I have seen families drive home with fairly new tyres and back safe and sound also ...

It depends on many factors..new tyres burst ...second hand tyres also burst

The thing we should be looking is quality and durability... But new will always be better but what if the person doesn't have the cash then to buy new

So he won't drive

There is what is called niche market
Re: Hw Long Does Your Car Tires Retain Its Air Pressure On Average by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
christopher123:

Why won't Nigeria be referred to as dumping ground ? Do you produce tyres ..even the tyres that you mentioned are still produced overseas and dumped here also

I have seen families drive home with fairly new tyres and back safe and sound also ...

It depends on many factors..new tyres burst ...second hand tyres also burst

The thing we should be looking is quality and durability... But new will always be better but what if the person doesn't have the cash then to buy new

So he won't drive

There is what is called niche market
That's what I'm saying brro....Finance is the thing. Because most people can't buy the new tyres they opt for their "second hand" rather than go for other brands they are not familiar with. Finance is koko.
Re: Hw Long Does Your Car Tires Retain Its Air Pressure On Average by Ssathugit: 8:32am On May 04, 2021
Tires are the fundamental link between your car and the road. For the Honda Fit I took the Continental Extreme Contact Tire tires that I learned about in the review honda fit tires . These tires are not cheap, but a good set of tires will improve the handling, steering, acceleration, and braking of your car, as well as allow you to take full advantage of any further modifications to your car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Steps To Sell Your Used Car At A Profit / Cars With Good Resale Value / Highlander For Volvo XC 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.