Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (55044 Views)

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / This Oyibo Woman Came To Nigeria To Meet The Young Boy Who Scammed Her Of €1000 / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by emmzard: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
e be like say the hubby want make she black by force ;De be like say the hubby want make she black by force
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Blessograo(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool She is not in her natural habitat though cool
instead of laughing i squeaked
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yeyegist:
She her fresh laps.
weldone
Was that the only thing you saw?
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
And this is news
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Nayok(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aya rere lodede oko,

Unlike those nairaland babescheesy

Take me to Kilimanjaro is all they knokno grin
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ayo001:
So complimenting her laps means she's a lesbian. Little sense man.

I tire o
Dirty mind
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by banmee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gossiplover:

Many Nigeria Ajebo girls won't be able to do this. Maybe she is married to real traditional naija dude. Nevertheless, welldone Oyibo lady.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/checkout-what-this-oyibo-woman-is-doing.html

Don't deceive yourself. Right now, it is an experiment. She will do it for a while and then get bored and move on to her normal way of life. It is one thing to play doctor and actually be a doctor.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Weah96: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pale people pay cash to enter a tanning salon. This lady is killing two birds with one stone. Tanning for free, AND cooking good food.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Flashh: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ayo001:
Her face is not there, it's her laps to compliment. Apply sense.

*Birds of a feather*

4 Likes

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by kuuljay(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Confirm albino
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by henrydadon(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
rafcrown:
Clap for her.Food for the whole family.Unlike 1 actress,
this omotola just dey vex me..like say n.a. new thing to pund yam for ur husband
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where is the pot of egusi soup with smoked at fish, kpomo, abodi, shaki, cow leg and beef
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by DExplorer1: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
This is just a photoshoot. I bet she won't finish the turning.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Laitesmart(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
All i see is an oyinbo woman just forming by holding what a Nigeria woman is busy preparing... Besides... In our own Nigeria... U dont place ur leg on the stone... U use ur legs to hold the pot regardless how hot... #dasALL
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
bebe2:
na for foto jare,

she cannot stir that thing in that sitting position unless she use her legs

to hold the egere on the adogan

naija babes rock grin cool cool

Look closely and see where her two legs are, the bars are holding the pot.

3 Likes

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Justycxx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool She is not in her natural habitat though cool
maybe she likes adventures
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Flashh: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I tire o
Dirty mind
If you do compiment your fellow lady's laps. Then we need to check your state of mind.

6 Likes

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ayo001:

That is only the comment saw shocked
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by itstpia8: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
bebe2:
na for foto jare,

she cannot stir that thing in that sitting position unless she use her legs

to hold the egere on the adogan.

ma'am, e be like say you be expert for this thing nah.

Even me sef did not notice, and I get experience there pass most people on nl.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Chartey(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na wa for all of una wey dey call am semo. That's the popular Ghanaian food "banku". This is a very old online pic.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by menacetosociety: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ayo001:
undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by stubbornman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
rafcrown:
Clap for her.Food for the whole family.Unlike 1 actress,
wetin dey dah one mortar self dey like egg...nah im she wear cooperate dey arrange
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by kmaxx(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don watch the film joor!

Osuofia in London when him returned to Naija with his inherited wife. (his late brother's wife)

...and she actually poisoned the food sef. So, what a naija woman can do, an Onyibo woman go do am beta.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by bebe2(f): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
itstpia8:

ma'am, e be like say you be expert for this thing nah.

Even me sef did not notice, and I get experience there pass most people on nl.

grin grin

no mind all this our naija men wey like to rubbish us,
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by SerialDigits(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
angry let her take the pot down with her bare hand or ahdonblvit
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Dexema(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
why is she not sweating? maybe she just posed for a pic.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Chomsky1967(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
BoneBlogger:
The man when marry am sha no try at all..
You wan her skin to suffer

she is even using eye class

Well C and G no too far for keyboard sha

1 Like

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Ayo001: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
You have big problems with your thinking. So if i compliment a guy like me that he's got a good body i.e I mean physique, so I'm now gay ? undecided
Flashh:

Her face is not there, it's her laps to compliment. Apply sense.

*Birds of a feather*
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by maduxs: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
China no be oyibo
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Ayo001: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
How old are you ? This is Nigeria. I don't know why you carry western culture for head like bob marley. Gay ish is not celebrated here.
Flashh:

If you do compiment your fellow lady's laps. Then we need to check your state of mind.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Mbediogu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
is she going to partake of her cooking? that is the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.