Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (55070 Views)

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / This Oyibo Woman Came To Nigeria To Meet The Young Boy Who Scammed Her Of €1000 / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2016
That's why I will always prefer Oyinbo chicks...no black chick will get down like this anymore, unless she come from villa.
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Gossiplover:

Many Nigeria Ajebo girls won't be able to do this. Maybe she is married to real traditional naija dude. Nevertheless, welldone Oyibo lady.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/checkout-what-this-oyibo-woman-is-doing.html
i bet you this pic was taken in ghanA
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by HITTED(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
She chose to do it
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by danxzy: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
yea thats good. not to rely on eating alone let them prepare it themself
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by segzyogondus(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2016
No story una dey find and na Amebo I go tell una.... Why she use am take pics make she try am constantly for 1month if she fit... African women are still the best in the World anytime and anyday
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by Flashh: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ayo001:
Multiple accounts ? Lol... cheesy I give up on you dirty-minded little man.
Just shut up. That was what you did.

Like I once told you... You can shove the crap in your gay ass. grin
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by samtee37(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yeyegist:
She her fresh laps.
weldone

Huh..... You better look for mr ibu to check at ur lap too grin grin
Re: What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo by SHOCK7(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
bebe2:
na for foto jare,

she cannot stir that thing in that sitting position unless she use her legs

to hold the egere on the adogan.

naija babes rock grin cool cool
And who told you that!if dat pot is well balanced she could turn dat poundedr yam thoroughly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.