Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. (78699 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by lacasera14(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mehn.... thought Terry G was from Edo or Delta, Amokachi igbo, zaaki zay Hausa and Susan Peters cross rivers. well, we learn everyday. Pls someone should come up with a list of celebs From rivers state na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by mummyson26(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Those names sound like Igbo abi na my eyes no see well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by flokii: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Food basket pipu dem..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Where is Bongos Ikwue?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
giles14:
never knew dere are Igbo in benue

Geeeez! Amokachi is a pure idoma name!
Some idoma and igala names sound as igbo, they are related to igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by oochi123(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Rose olowu is an idoma bt acts yoruba movies..even Esther Ene Audu bt she is claiming to be an igala babe..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by hahn(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Batlan01:
Celebrities??

Na wash tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Chinom(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Igbo blood runs through all of them. Hence the Igbotic names. They belong to the greater IGBO nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nigeriatraining: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Where's JOEL, ADA, Immaculate(Project Fame Runner-Up)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by JudgeWilson(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Former SS Lazio and super eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi and Welder Bremen striker Anthony Ujah are Idoma son's from Benue state

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by manchiled: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Not forgetting a talented hiphop producer called jonah d monarch he is from benue also

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by genieluv(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wow, see my Benue peeps. God bless Benue

McBrooklyn:
Who dem epp?? undecided angry
Well, OP Benue state used to be the food basket of the nation but it's now the pus*y basket of the nation cool cool
Benue, Sex, HIV, Prostitutes and Runs Girls Are Like
cheesy cheesy

So what does that make ur state Dick of the nation? Very silly comment.
Benue gurls are learners where ur igbo, edo n calabar girls are...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by murphyibiam15(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

they are about 3million igbos in Benue....majority been between Ebonyi and Enugu borders with Benue....is a very well known fact.

but then wen one hears about Benue the next thing on somebody's mind is HIV
Imagine people that serve their wife as sex objects to foreigners

i rep 2baba though
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by genieluv(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
oochi123:
Rose olowu is an idoma bt acts yoruba movies..even Esther Ene Audu bt she is claiming to be an igala babe..

Wait oo, are u sure Esther Ene Audu is idoma? So why does she claim Igala? I hope u are not using the middle name ENE to judge that she is idoma? because igalas do answer some idoma names or her mother could be idoma.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by muriunited(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
One of the zulezoo, Ibrahim is from kogi, Igala by tribe not from Benue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by cardoctor(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Wait oo, my thread making frontpage after four months.......just speechless....mods, heaven is watching u in 4D LED...lol

CHRIS MORGAN ABAH OCHOGWU (a k a Chris Morgan)

Very talented Nigerian gospel artiste. If u are a lover of Nigerian gospel music and you don't know Chris Morgan, then u are still about to start

Good guy. He was in my church last sunday. Great performance.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by manchiled: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
genieluv:

.@mcbrooklyn u b mumu useless pikin way don lost for life go jare drug addict

So what does that make ur state Dick of the nation? Very silly comment.
Benue gurls are learners where ur igbo, edo n calabar girls are...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Terry Madaki popularly known as Terry Tha Rapman AKA Joe Spazm. The initiator of the #boysarenotsmiling campaign. He is also from Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
OP, I guess Benue State rocks. Though I really don't know much about the place.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by rita25(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
YOU MEAN SNOOP IS FROM BENUE? shocked
Batlan01:
Celebrities??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Batlan01: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
rita25:
YOU MEAN SNOOP IS FROM BENUE? shocked
Yeah! Baaaby!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by pho27(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
murphyibiam15:

they are about 3million igbos in Benue....majority been between Ebonyi and Enugu borders with Benue....is a very well known fact.

but then wen one hears about Benue the next thing on somebody's mind is HIV
Imagine people that serve their wife as sex objects to foreigners

i rep 2baba though
Such an archaic reasoning from u, can u give ur wife out to foreigners to Bleep? U guys should keep spreading lies upandan, i will advice u to read the history of the tivs in Benue before u come out with such stupid comment next time. It's their slaves they were giving out to foreigners not dia wives empty skull. Ur likes keep talking about HIV as if there's no one positive in ur states, visit d south especially akwa ibom general hospitals and u will be amazed at d rate of it there. Proudly Idoma anytime.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Junior66(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
HASSAN IBRAHIM & MICHAEL ABOH (a k a Zule Zoo)

This crazily amazing duo with their lyrics and dance steps who blew the whole nation with their KEREWA hits many years back.
I think one of the Zule Zoo guys is an Igala from Kogi. You will do well to confirm pls.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Begin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
giles14:
Guy watin u dey smoke na?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Eddodoh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Amokachi's real name is Ameh Oyokachi.
Footballers or football clubs can twist someone's name to mean another name or different thing e.g. Mikel Obi = Michael Obi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
giles14:
he is idoma from otukpa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Junior66(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
genieluv:

Wait oo, are u sure Esther Ene Audu is idoma? So why does she claim Igala? I hope u are not using the middle name ENE to judge that she is idoma? because igalas do answer some idoma names or her mother could be idoma.
It is mostly Idomas dat steal/bear Igala names. at times I dn't even know who is Igala or idoma from de names. some of the names u guys bear have clear meanings in Igala language.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
genieluv:

So what does that make ur state Dick of the nation? Very silly comment. Benue gurls are learners where ur igbo, edo n calabar girls are...

L-O-L grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Who dem epp?? undecided angry

Well, OP Benue state used to be the food basket of the nation but it's now the pus*y basket of the nation cool cool

Benue, Sex, HIV, Prostitutes and Runs Girls Are Like
cheesy cheesy
shey our gals infect u with hiv?Cool dwn,u dnt knw those stats r manipulated for monetary gains,yes there's a lot of hiv cases here but it aint as high as u imagine,its like evr oda state,pipo r wiser nw....
Benue girls r d best..mwah to those hot IDOMA,TIV N IGEDE..kisses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

its actually AMEH OKACHI(na joining tinz),he lost his dad recently..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeriatraining:
Where's JOEL, ADA, Immaculate(Project Fame Runner-Up)
monica oga et al..immaculate don pay my bus fare once,back in b.s.u
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
manchiled:

Beta pikin, why you dey hide to abuse me under a girl's post. I guess you're scared to face me like a man tongue tongue

Lazy Ass Dumb Ass
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.