Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. (78698 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Eddodoh(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
ur sabi sabi is alarming,bro u are the one who is high! The point u just made is what i have been telling the oda guy..b4 u type nxt time,take ur time and read..smh
Oyi, achonun k'ocho. Actually wanted to tag d other guy dat said Terry G is an Ibo.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Eddodoh:

Oyi, achonun k'ocho. Actually wanted to tag d other guy dat said Terry G is an Ibo.
ok,no wahala..it happens...the dude ma shock me,thats y i took to those brief explainations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by mciortim(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2017
many people have added to Benue celebrity names like Od wood, Terry tha Rapman, Emperor swag(EMS) Flozxy(female singer) Rapizo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by poweredcom(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Ibrahim zule zoo is half igala half tiv ok am sure his father is from kogi igala...and mum Tiv ok..so he is not from benue

uncle005:
Some of these guys mentioned here are not from Benue, Amokachi i know very well he is from Kaduna State and Ogenyi Onazi also from Plateau State. The only footballer from Benue is that weder bremen Anthony Ujah and late Ogaba.

Terry G is an Igbo guy. 2 baba correct guy i know even a year child know him.

And one Ada Ameh a Nollywood actress not so popular. I think that is the few i know.

r u dumb...how can terry g be Igbo hahaha ..better gogle up people..ok...and ask people who knows him ....they have tld you his origin you are here saying another thing....again amokachi and onazi are southenr idomas...ok from benue origin...ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by luizterry(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2021
Fc Barcelona ladies super star Francesca Ordega and WWE super Star Sesugh Uhaa AKA Apollo crews. Both Tiv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.