Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. (78700 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by uckennety(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
From their names, they are Idomas

Abi ibos
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
DAVID TORKUMA (Pherowshuz)

Handsome award-winning Nigerian rapper
he don high benue leaf.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Their names are always sounding like igbo names.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
murphyibiam15:

they are about 3million igbos in Benue....majority been between Ebonyi and Enugu borders with Benue....is a very well known fact.

but then wen one hears about Benue the next thing on somebody's mind is HIV
Imagine people that serve their wife as sex objects to foreigners

i rep 2baba though
its an old tiv tradition,nt d whole state,plus it doesnt even happen these days,b informed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by slowbreeze(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls where is Mercy Johnson from? Thot it was Benue?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=manchiled post=48595354][/quote]my benue,i dey feel una dieeee.. Tiv idoma igede ,i dey wit una
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by princetigris(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
he is idoma from otukpa
he is from orido otukpa, in obadigbo l.g.a of benue state(headquarter of palm wine)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeriatraining:
Where's JOEL, ADA, Immaculate(Project Fame Runner-Up)

Pls my Benue peeps. Joel is not paternally from Benue, his mother is idoma but his father is from Southern Kaduna. He said it with his mouth in an interview i read.

Pls which Ada are u talking of? The gospel singer from christ embassy?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
slowbreeze:
Pls where is Mercy Johnson from? Thot it was Benue?

Mercy is Igbirra from Kogi.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by oochi123(f): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
genieluv:

Wait oo, are u sure Esther Ene Audu is idoma? So why does she claim Igala? I hope u are not using the middle name ENE to judge that she is idoma? because igalas do answer some idoma names or her mother could be idoma.
I met her at balogun mkt some years back n we got talking.she told me her dad is idoma n mum igala bt she doesn't like de idomas that's why she is claiming igala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Teespice(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
HASSAN IBRAHIM & MICHAEL ABOH (a k a Zule Zoo)

This crazily amazing duo with their lyrics and dance steps who blew the whole nation with their KEREWA hits many years back.

I just remembered the lyrics of kerewa.

very funny song.

small time mummy come fall yakata for bed.
the man just dey do kerewa, kerewa, kerewa.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by manchiled: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Beta pikin, why you dey hide to abuse me under a girl's post. I guess you're scared to face me like a man tongue tongue

Ode, i dey hide na him u see am?e pain am sha hahahahaha next time,shut up if u en get anything to say

Lazy Ass Dumb Ass
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by JayJayGee: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who benue help...
And how did this sh*t make fp
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Crixina(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
These are the people I see on your list
Tuface
Chris Morgan
Daniel Amokachi
Susan peters...maybe...I'm not too sure if I saw her

As for Zule Zooo, black face terry G and the likes undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by eddypatekky(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Wait oo, my thread making frontpage after four months.......just speechless....mods, heaven is watching u in 4D LED...lol

CHRIS MORGAN ABAH OCHOGWU (a k a Chris Morgan)

Very talented Nigerian gospel artiste. If u are a lover of Nigerian gospel music and you don't know Chris Morgan, then u are still about to start
Am proud and I don't regret a bit coming from benue...FBI..Full Blooded Idoma...idoma oladam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by MamaletASO: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
DANIEL AMOKACHI

Legendary retired Nigerian footballer and coach
Are u sure??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by mrmachine: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:
Shocked at Susan Peter, Terry g(always thought they were from south south), and akume akume, with zaki(thought they were Hausa o)....Hmmmm surprising I must say.shockedshockedshocked

Idris, the Mr. Lecturer too is from Benue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by JamesGr8: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
We are special beyond what mere words can say.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
DANIEL AMOKACHI

Legendary retired Nigerian footballer and coach
My crush... kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
b
McBrooklyn:
Who dem epp?? undecided angry

Well, OP Benue state used to be the food basket of the nation but it's now the pus*y basket of the nation cool cool

Benue, Sex, HIV, Prostitutes and Runs Girls Are Like
cheesy cheesy

They lost the basket I guess, I camped for NYSC at wannune in tarka local government area, their food was terrible, currently serving in oju local government, and I tell you! Foodstuffs are very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Alezy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

This crazily amazing duo with their lyrics and dance steps who blew the whole nation with their KEREWA hits many years back.
hassan is from kogi state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Alezy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one..
wow....seriously? u started from mkd?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by onyiloyi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
eddypatekky:
Am proud and I don't regret a bit coming from benue...FBI..Full Blooded Idoma...idoma oladam
oyinem, abole? A'lohi mbi(gbe)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Ebunoluwa20(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Hassan Ibrahim aka Ibro is Igala (Kogi state) and not from Benue state . Do ur homework well pls
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by onyiloyi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Where is Ada Ameh of nollywood n Bongos Ikwe? Also where is Kaffy's husband I learnt he is idoma n Tuface's brother Hyacinth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abbey2sam:
b

They lost the basket I guess, I camped for NYSC at wannune in tarka local government area, their food was terrible, currently serving in oju local government, and I tell you! Foodstuffs are very expensive

L-O-L grin grin grin

Ah dey tell you Bro! Na only pus*y dem get for that side and since you dey serve there currently make you no dey dull am
cool wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Hillarie(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe has done most of the mentioning. Well, Lemme add one more.. . . Hillarie cheesy
Proudly Idoma!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by ochikoloto1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
U've forgotten Steve Crown? the raving gospel sensation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Audinowing(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
eddypatekky:
Oyine you look beautiful. Idoma girls rockkkkk!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by BushDoctor123: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

I thought Hassan Ibrahim is igala from Kogi state?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
HMZi:
monica oga et al..immaculate don pay my bus fare once,back in b.s.u

Monica is my neighbour in babylon otukpo lol. Knew her right from when she a kid. We are still neighbours as im typing. Im talking next house neighbour. (Her family house and my family house) even tubaba mum is a family friend (wit my mum)dat visit us regularly during plantashun boys era. Idomas we rock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by sursur(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
oochi123:
Rose olowu is an idoma bt acts yoruba movies..even Esther Ene Audu bt she is claiming to be an igala babe..
claiming to be igala how ,na ur papa daughter ? confirmed olamaboro becox of d ENE keh !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.