Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. (78697 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by terzurum5(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
What about Fanendo(Fanen) Adi of MLS.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
eddypatekky:
Am proud and I don't regret a bit coming from benue...FBI..Full Blooded Idoma...idoma oladam

WOw, u look so beautiful dear. Idoma girls are always representing. Love Benue peeps.
I will be making a thread on the beauty of Benue girls very soon....will u b so kind to help me out with beautiful pictures of ur ladies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Avalon Okpe. I rep Idoma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
sursur:
claiming to be igala how ,na ur papa daughter ? confirmed olamaboro becox of d ENE keh !

oochi123:
I met her at balogun mkt some years back n we got talking.she told me her dad is idoma n mum igala bt she doesn't like de idomas that's why she is claiming igala.

LoL, so idomas n igalas r now fighting over ownership of Esther Audu? U guys should just divide her into 2now.
If she claims she is igala, then let her be igala. She must have her own personal reasons.
Her ethnicity, her life.....besides she is now married to an ebira man i think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
eddypatekky:
Am proud and I don't regret a bit coming from benue...FBI..Full Blooded Idoma...idoma oladam
Abole?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by eddypatekky(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
HMZi:
Abole?
obiobinooo....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by eddypatekky(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

WOw, u look so beautiful dear. Idoma girls are always representing. Love Benue peeps.
I will be making a thread on the beauty of Benue girls very soon....will u b so kind to help me out with beautiful pictures of ur ladies?
thanks for the compliments......
Abt d pictures,I'll get bak to you + I'll have to ask dem
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
eddypatekky:

dang!!! i yam coming with your bride price. Na 200 Naira but na 150 naira i get o.
Alohi gaga, please collect the 150 naira befor i get stolen from u by other gals ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by orbitriz: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Well said op
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
slowbreeze:
Pls where is Mercy Johnson from? Thot it was Benue?
She is from Kogi State
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
What of senator David Mark, the only wise politician of all time, the only one with 2 time senate president to his vitae. The longest serving senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria. With all this, his presence not felt in Otukpo Benue State where he come from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Emac34: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2016
mummyson26:
Those names sound like Igbo abi na my eyes no see well
those names are Tiv and Idoma names or have u heard an igbo man with the name Akume
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Lovechyld101(m): 2:27am On Aug 19, 2016
eddypatekky:
Hmmm agbeyi !! what part are u from. Cute
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by milvet(f): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Currently serving in Benue. I tell their basket is empty
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
milvet:
Hahaha why did you say so
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Some of these guys mentioned here are not from Benue, Amokachi i know very well he is from Kaduna State and Ogenyi Onazi also from Plateau State. The only footballer from Benue is that weder bremen Anthony Ujah and late Ogaba.

Terry G is an Igbo guy. 2 baba correct guy i know even a year child know him.

And one Ada Ameh a Nollywood actress not so popular. I think that is the few i know.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by eddypatekky(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Lovechyld101:
Hmmm agbeyi !! what part are u from. Cute
Orokam...mum z otukpo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
Some of these guys mentioned here are not from Benue, Amokachi i know very well he is from Kaduna State and Ogenyi Onazi also from Plateau State. The only footballer from Benue is that weder bremen Anthony Ujah and late Ogaba.

And one Ada Ameh a Nollywood actress not so popular. I think that is the few i know.
am not sure u got ur facts ryt,where they grew up aint the issue cos thats what u put out there but i knw 4 a fact all are from benue
AMEH OKACHI(Amokachi)-ogbadigbo l.g.a
OGENYI ONAZI-ado l.g.a etc..use google bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by tyav7: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
genieluv:
Wow, see my Benue peeps. God bless Benue

So what does that make ur state Dick of the nation? Very silly comment. Benue gurls are learners where ur igbo, edo n calabar girls are...
So on point
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
milvet:
okay ma!! U tink say when u enta them go dey dash u fud abi? Use ur head,no freebees in my state..buy fud,Even in this hard time,fud aint benue's prob,na money no 2 dey..madam carry 9k 4rm ur alawi go buy gud,fresh fud..#HatersAreDead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
HMZi:
am not sure u got ur facts ryt,where they grew up aint the issue cos thats what u put out there but i knw 4 a fact all are from benue
AMEH OKACHI(Amokachi)-ogbadigbo l.g.a
OGENYI ONAZI-ado l.g.a etc..use google bro.
Hnmm ok o.... Ogenyi Onazi someone just confirm to me he is from Benue, but Amokachi is a Kaduna guy. My brother met with him in a plane and he told him is from Kaduna, may be you mean another Amokachi, but the bull we all know is not from Benue, Amokachi can sue all of you for lawfully denying him of his own citizenship right, he is a Nigerian i beg.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hnmm that means Benue get people o and they are quiet and hidden.

I hope you guys will not come and claim Jay Jay Okocha and P Square, because Amadioha is ready for you guys.

My wife to be is coming from there sha, that is the most important thing, any other thing not my business, David Mark made me hate Benue, Number 3 man in the federation for 8 years could not show or influence any meaningful project that will transform Benue, too bad.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
Hnmm ok o.... Ogenyi Onazi someone just confirm to me he is from Benue, but Amokachi is a Kaduna guy. My brother met with him in a plane and he told him is from Kaduna, may be you mean another Amokachi, but the bull we all know is not from Benue, Amokachi can sue all of you for lawfully denying him of his own citizenship right, he is a Nigerian i beg.
sue fire..his dad just died,watch wr he'll bury the dad,ogbadigbo or kaduna!...then y'll knw wr he's truly 4rm...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
HMZi:
sue fire..his dad just died,watch wr he'll bury the dad,ogbadigbo or kaduna!...then y'll knw wr he's truly 4rm...
His father died? so sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
His father died? so sad
am teln ya..rip to him..so i hope understand that he might av used kaduna cert of origin bt him papa n mama na idoma
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by daviddagreat: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:

I hope dis clears it

Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by milvet(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
HMZi:
okay ma!! U tink say when u enta them go dey dash u fud abi? Use ur head,no freebees in my state..buy fud,Even in this hard time,fud aint benue's prob,na money no 2 dey..madam carry 9k 4rm ur alawi go buy gud,fresh fud..#HatersAreDead
from their comments you shall know them. Ndi Benue kwenu!!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
milvet:
from their comments you shall know them. Ndi Benue kwenu!!!!
live and direct
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Eddodoh(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:

Guy, I doubt If u are a Nigerian or probably u are saying this to get attention.

Amokachi from Kaduna & Terry-G an Ibo guy? WTF are u saying!!!!!

Hope u won't say David Mark is from Niger State?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by Eddodoh(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=HMZi post=48620475][/quote]
I hope u are not high on something. So because I was born and bred in Kaduna means I am from Kaduna State abi?

Amokachi was coined from Ameh Okachi and he was born in Kaduna, Tudun Wada area to be precise.

I guess you would claim to be from Lagos or Enugu State if you were born and bred there.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. by HMZi: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Eddodoh:

I hope u are not high on something. So because I was born and bred in Kaduna means I am from Kaduna State abi?

Amokachi was coined from Ameh Okachi and he was born in Kaduna, Tudun Wada area to be precise.

I guess you would claim to be from Lagos or Enugu State if you were born and bred there.
ur sabi sabi is alarming,bro u are the one who is high! The point u just made is what i have been telling the oda guy..b4 u type nxt time,take ur time and read..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.