Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (61055 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Mann11: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
lordthree:
[size=15pt] I trust girls, after this information na to carry always pad for pant, "I'm on my period "[/size]
LOL, THIS DOESN'T WORK ON ME AT ALL. I EVEN PREFER IT BLEEDING

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by notouradmin: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aminat508:
sad

Time registered: April 16, 2016
Time spent online: 2 hours & 6 minutes

because of you to show how much i love from the bottom of my heart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
lestat:

As in you seem to have alot of time to post crap bruv why not also tell girls how to discover a man's salary? or how to check for girls names saved as guys? or how to know if a guy likes a girl more than just friends? infact why not tell them how to marry a guy and divorce him after 5 years taking all his money?

BLOODY SNITCH angry
Whether I post crap or not, it's not your business and it should be the least of your headache... I believe this is a faceless forum and the last time I checked we are all given equal opportunity to post whatever we like (be ye sensible or senseless posts) so you're not to tell me what to post and what not.. This thing is very simple, if I create a post that makes no sense to you kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own meaningful thread. Isn't that as easy as ABC?

I Hope you can understand me DUMB SKULL?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
blaady liar. I hope you're not Lie Mohammed's daughter. Cos it all runs in the genes

Lol, y you calling me a liar?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Up to the point that you cant even remember how he did it? O laWwwdddd!!! shocked shocked

Which kian memory altering lashing be this? cry cry cry

Smh o if u don't believe mesadsadsad
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
easymanofdpeopl:

And you think this 1 no b lie
. lol

wetin be lie for here o
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
habsydiamond:
Next time put it like this. U will write ur topic but replace the guys in it with that ur name. I can see these tips are what u are capable of. Don't use odas as cover up. Mr sharpshooter.
Me name ke? I will use your own name instead cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
notouradmin:

you knew i really care for you
so you really like am?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, y you calling me a liar?
cos its all very obvious in the previous thread i quoted that you just lied
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
[size=15]tosyne2much na jew man[/size] dats why he will never get laid
Lmao
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by kinglekan: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Smh o if u don't believe mesadsadsad

I believe you nah kiss kiss grin grin

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by kinglekan: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aminat508:
sad

Time registered: April 16, 2016
Time spent online: 2 hours & 6 minutes

Aminatu kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by suco01(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2016
skywalker888:
I'm very familiar with 4, 8 and 10 cheesy

Lalasticlala come and tell us the one you're guilty of

familiar wit 4,8 and 10. Tell me more wat happened afta u're familiar wit it?.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=44798326] Whether I post crap or not, it's not your business and it should be the least of your headache... I believe this is a faceless forum and the last time I checked we are all given equal opportunity to post whatever we like (be ye sensible or senseless posts) so you're not to tell me what to post and what not.. This thing is very simple, if I create a post that makes no sense to you kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own meaningful thread. Isn't that as easy as ABC?

[/quo
My point exactly u are trully childish and have alot of time, m0r0n
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Gebbson007(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2016
m guilty f 1 2 3 4 n 6
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by scentmarlc(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Tosyne has betrayed us again. Why expose us like this na
grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
cos its all very obvious in the previous thread i quoted that you just lied

okay o, if u feel so...no problem, but i know its d truthtongue
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by misshoree(f): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2016
vizkiz:

tosyne2much you see what you have cause angry
i wee come with my best friend grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sexytemi(f): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
kinglekan:

I believe you nah kiss kiss grin grin

Go jor:me undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Whether I post crap or not, it's not your business and it should be the least of your headache... I believe this is a faceless forum and the last time I checked we are all given equal opportunity to post whatever we like (be ye sensible or senseless posts) so you're not to tell me what to post and what not.. This thing is very simple, if I create a post that makes no sense to you kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own meaningful thread. Isn't that as easy as ABC?

shockedshockedshocked, Tosyne2much got annoyed?shocked............ Am in a state of shock
Guy i tot yhu neva get angry oh, anytime yhu ar insulted yhu always use dis smiley to reply 'cheesy'
some1 finally managed to push d angry button
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by iamCross(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Woman wey baf, wear clothe, enter motor dey go man house... Abeg tell me wetin she want? Abi the guy na her pastor?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by seanwilliam(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
chai! bad market...n dere's a girl m about 2 bleep nextwik wesday, she's a nairalander n she only comments on topics on front page.. if she sees dis wetin i go do.. n al d tactics wen i 1 use dey dere.. ha tosin abi emi lorukore.. ha! onikure o
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by kinglekan: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

Go jor:me undecidedundecided

Ah ah Temilistic Temi is nur a fighting stuv nah. Infact i know you are still a virgin grin grin

Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay o, if u feel so...no problem, but i know its d truthtongue
seeing is believing. Maybe when you come my house i'll get to know the truth.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by rosieluv(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
oh well sorry youre obviously not in my class. My beauty or handsomeness is unparallelled with your egregious ugliness. So bae sorry. I got a class and your type can never attract me in this world and in the ages to come.
Simply go find ya level.
Cheap bastard
u r a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology frm d condom factory,u say u gat class n u spittin shit ere,talk frm a decayed rodent go get urslf a job n a wife to curb dat foolishness outta ya rotten maggot.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
rosieluv:

u r a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology frm d condom factory,u say u gat class n u spittin shit ere,talk frm a decayed rodent go get urslf a job n a wife to curb dat foolishness outta ya rotten maggot.
hehehe even a blind man would compare your post with mine and deduce that it's obvious that you were born and bred up in a rural setting.
Simply go get your sorry ass back to school and enroll yourself in either an adult continuing education or an evening school.
Ode
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by Sammyblaq(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Person wey get mind post this thing come fit do person jazz.
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by sewcool: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2016
PureWays:
What ya'll fail to acknowledge is that an average lady knows that she's going to get down before she visits.. Many of them play the victim card to spice the whole drama up..

And Yeah! Of course Ladies love drama.
Gawsh are you seriously for real?
An average lady knows she's going to get laid while paying a friendly visit to a guy? Hm! I weep cry
You are a guy, so how do you know this? Your male instinct?
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Jayooluwa:

shockedshockedshocked, Tosyne2much got annoyed?shocked............ Am in a state of shock
Guy i tot yhu neva get angry oh, anytime yhu ar insulted yhu always use dis smiley to reply 'cheesy'
some1 finally managed to push d angry button
Don't mind me jawe... So you mean you were shocked to see me go angry ? D
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Sammyblaq:
Person wey get mind post this thing come fit do person jazz.

Do person jax ke? I no fit oooo baba cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hehehe even a blind man would compare your post with mine and deduce that it's obvious that you were born and bred up in a rural setting.
Simply go get your sorry ass back to school and enroll yourself in either an adult continuing education or an evening school.
Ode
Hahahahahahhah lwkmd I swear u dey craze ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why u come be like masquerade for your DP? Your face no even rhyme with the whole part of your body?
.I DONT EVEN HAVE TO GO BACK AND VIEW... CUZ UR CONTRIBUTION IS WORTHLESS...

THANK GOD D MASQUERADE BETTER PASS YOUR GOLDDIGGING EX...

bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.