Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (66021 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Favolly(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Might I ask you what gives Linda Ikeji the right to tell stories of people they don't want people to know? And even to make money out of it?

There's something call privacy you know, and Linda Ikeji has no right whatsoever so paste people's private lives on her blog.

It has nothing to do with falsehood but everything to do breach of privacy. If anybody takes my private life and post it on social media, even Hell will not be able to hide that person from my wrath.

I bet Linda now know she lives in a country where people can out smart the law and get away with it happily.
No be only privacy. Do Nigerian celebs even know what the word means? These people practically live their lives on social media, showing off this and that. Including Linda herself. The issue here is that they don't want blogs carrying negative news about them. But unfortunately, that is what generates traffic on these blogs. Man must wack nah, no? When Linda talks about them bagging endorsements, why don't they complain that they want privacy? Abeg talk another thing.

And even if you want to talk about privacy, gossip is not a crime under the Nigerian laws, or is it now? What Linda Ikeji does is not different from what TMZ, E News, Wendy or Daily Mail do. It's called business. It's not about outsmarting any laws. These things are done everywhere in the world.

Linda actually has the right to say anything about anybody, provided it's not bordering on falsehood which is where libel and slander comes in. She is well within her rights, and she knows it. Gossip is no crime and that's how she earns her living even when most people don't approve of it. Linda does not owe anybody anything. It is her blog and she can do whatever the hell she wants to do with it. And of course, it's understandable for aggrieved parties to react when someone does something they don't like, but then in all things, tact is key. And tact, is what Wizkid lacked here. I mean, whatever the real issues between Linda and Wizkid, the difference is that though they were both using words against each other, his contained the threat of violence, and intent to do bodily harm.
But you could argue that Wizkid played right into her hands and you could be right because if anything, this whole episode has made me realize something I never knew about Linda before...

All these things I'm typing, I'm sure you already know them sef. I've always known you to not be a sentimental person. No fall my hand abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by p2015: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Wait, re u saying he abused ur mother!? This is serious! Hope ur mother is still alive? cry

no he abused ur grand mother,ur stupid mother and ur sisters including the generation of females yet unborn.
loser.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Oppypoppy: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
wetin come concern her?is she wizkid spokeswoman?

Her talk too much sef....I tire!
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by maryyo: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.

Ehn?
Sahara reporters? If I hear

I almost went with you till u named SR.

Now it's obvious we're just being hypocritical over dis Linda ish! Damn, the price of fame for a woman.

And btw, don't celebrate ur deluge of likes yet.
Typical Naija internet crowd effect, like the APC era.
Eye go soon clear!

grin
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
maryyo:
Ehn? Sahara reporters? If I hear I almost went with you till u named SR. Now it's obvious we're just being hypocritical over dis Linda ish! Damn, the price of fame for a woman. grin

Hi Mary even though I dislike SR but...they will never post this...

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by MarieSucre(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
surestsam:
na charity oooo... But wait, dem b male nw, notin like menopause.... Even at 80 dey can produce.... grin

This is the era of science and technology. They can freeze their eggs which can even be fertilised after they're dead. Check out Facebook and Google's policy for their female employees. They can also adopt. smiley
surestsam:
na charity oooo... But wait, dem b male nw, notin like menopause.... Even at 80 dey can produce.... grin

This is the era of science and technology. They can freeze their eggs which can even be fertilised after they're dead. Check out Facebook and Google's policy for their female employees. They can also adopt.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by anigbajumo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

Damnnn! I'm shocked. Hope you are not trying to be a copy and paste blogger like Aunty Linda? You just copied my post like that. But anyways it's all good. Anything to tackle that old witch is welcomed.

Not every lady is gullible like the ones who beg for 10 and 20k give away on LIB. Some ladies use their head. You say rubbish about ppl on your blog and when they tackle you, you begin to play victim and start sharing money on your blog so that you can buy sympathy from ppl who suffer financial and intellectual poverty. Indeed Linda is a manipulative witch. Aje ponbale.

No vex say I use ur space jare.

Oh!!! av forgotten to tag yer monicker.....
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Tuneday01(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
the fast that she feels she she can destroy wizzy career got me sad....is she GOD!! hian!!

FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by maryyo: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

Never say never, my brother. Never!

Btw SR is mainstream news, LIB is tabloid. Big diff.

Doesn't stop SR from maligning it's target market if need be.

Eg; who called her C in C "junketer in chief" recently?
See? It comes with the job

Abeg make una free Linda jarey
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by maryyo: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

Never say never, my brother. Never!

Btw SR is mainstream news, LIB is tabloid. Big diff.

Doesn't stop SR from maligning it's target if need be.

Eg; who called her C in C "junketer in chief" recently?
See? It comes with the job

Abeg make una free Linda jarey
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by surestsam(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

This is the era of science and technology. They can freeze their eggs which can even be fertilised after they're dead. Check out Facebook and Google's policy for their female employees. They can also adopt. smiley

This is the era of science and technology. They can freeze their eggs which can even be fertilised after they're dead. Check out Facebook and Google's policy for their female employees. They can also adopt.
yes i know... But for naija here... Such child will be termed Bastard..... Nigerians like dat baby bump stuff. If she adopts, Nigerians will say she cant give birth ni.... Nd for d egg parol, naija will say dey employed a third-party to help them out.....
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
I think an apology from her will make whizkid call his goons off.

maryyo:
Never say never, my brother. Never! Btw SR is mainstream news, LIB is tabloid. Big diff. Doesn't stop SR from maligning it's target if need be. Eg; who called her C in C "junketer in chief" recently? See? It comes with the job Abeg make una free Linda jarey
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by MarieSucre(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
surestsam:
yes i know... But for naija here... Such child will be termed Bastard..... Nigerians like dat baby bump stuff. If she adopts, Nigerians will say she cant give birth ni.... Nd for d egg parol, naija will say dey employed a third-party to help them out.....

What would you call Flavour's 2 kids from different baby mamas' or Davido's daughter or Wizkid's child or even all Tu Face's children that are not from Annie MaCauley. You know the answer.
Somebody cannot live and die because of society. If these women regard these children as their own(which they rightly are), our constitution and local courts which will do the property sharing also does too. Then let every jobless continue to try to make their self important by thinking their opinion is valid.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by notouradmin: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Just shut up jorh! So Linda was right abi? Naso she lie abt Kuti's children and DNA test, if U don't knw anything, just don't come online to infects others with ur smelly dumbiasis! Mtschewww, annoying Nigerian

learn how to reply did i said linda was rit undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by surestsam(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

What would you call Flavour's 2 kids from different baby mamas' or Davido's daughter or Wizkid's child or even all Tu Face's children that are not from Annie MaCauley. You know the answer.
Somebody cannot live and die because of society. If these women regard these children as their own(which they rightly are), our constitution and local courts which will do the property sharing also does too. Then let every jobless continue to try to make their self important by thinking their opinion is valid.
the fact is, there is difference between adopted child and biological child... Lets assume tuface adopt a child.. nd dies without a will, what do u think will become of d adopted child? My sister dis is Nigeria not US, d adopted child will only have a say only if there is a will... Nd he is included in d will.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

No be only privacy. Do Nigerian celebs even know what the word means? These people practically live their lives on social media, showing off this and that. Including Linda herself. The issue here is that they don't want blogs carrying negative news about them. But unfortunately, that is what generates traffic on these blogs. Man must wack nah, no? When Linda talks about them bagging endorsements, why don't they complain that they want privacy? Abeg talk another thing.

And even if you want to talk about privacy, gossip is not a crime under the Nigerian laws, or is it now? What Linda Ikeji does is not different from what TMZ, E News, Wendy or Daily Mail do. It's called business. It's not about outsmarting any laws. These things are done everywhere in the world.

Linda actually has the right to say anything about anybody, provided it's not bordering on falsehood which is where libel and slander comes in. She is well within her rights, and she knows it. Gossip is no crime and that's how she earns her living even when most people don't approve of it. Linda does not owe anybody anything. It is her blog and she can do whatever the hell she wants to do with it. And of course, it's understandable for aggrieved parties to react when someone does something they don't like, but then in all things, tact is key. And tact, is what Wizkid lacked here. I mean, whatever the real issues between Linda and Wizkid, the difference is that though they were both using words against each other, his contained the threat of violence, and intent to do bodily harm.
But you could argue that Wizkid played right into her hands and you could be right because if anything, this whole episode has made me realize something I never knew about Linda before...

All these things I'm typing, I'm sure you already know them sef. I've always known you to not be a sentimental person. No fall my hand abeg
LMAO. Well I'll like to see how Linda would feel if she's at the receiving end of whatever she types. Let's see if she'll like it.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Favolly(f): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO. Well I'll like to see how Linda would feel if she's at the receiving end of whatever she types. Let's see if she'll like it.
Of course, she wouldn't like it... The fake Birkin bag incident showed that she can't take what she dishes out

I'm not a Linda fan, I don't even visit her blog anymore. I'm merely calling a spade a spade in this case
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joseph1832(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

Of course, she wouldn't like it... The fake Birkin bag incident showed that she can't take what she dishes out

I'm not a Linda fan, I don't even visit her blog anymore. I'm merely calling a spade a spade in this case
Then I rest my case. One day, Linda will get a full dose of her own medicine. I just hope she won't commit suicide.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by julioralph(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
yemoxyl:
hi great grandpa...if wizkid needs to grow up,then u need to :-Xhi great grandpa...guess u done growing up. mtchww
hey little kid, have you changed your diapers today

you badly need to grow up too tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Favolly(f): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Then I rest my case. One day, Linda will get a full dose of her own medicine. I just hope she won't commit suicide.
Suicide fa? It can't be that serious. Linda has been called a hoe, single old witch, runs girl, there was a thread about her today about her sleeping with one of Wizkid's producers abi na director, etc. She hasn't committed suicide still. What else can then make her commit the suicide?

I cited the fake bag incident because it actually showed that these things happen to her too and she reacts just like any other human would when they are being defamed... But then, she reacted within the confines of the law, she didn't go about threatening to beat anybody like an agbero.

Issorait sha, we await the day Linda gets a full dose of her medicine as you say wink
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

Suicide fa? It can't be that serious. Linda has been called a hoe, single old witch, runs girl, there was a thread about her today about her sleeping with one of Wizkid's producers abi na director, etc. She hasn't committed suicide still. What else can then make her commit the suicide?

I cited the fake bag incident because it actually showed that these things happen to her too and she reacts just like any other human would when they are being defamed... But then, she reacted within the confines of the law, she didn't go about threatening to beat anybody like an agbero.

Issorait sha, we await the day Linda gets a full dose of her medicine as you say wink
Caption this news: Linda Ikeji involve in sex romp with nigerian senator. grin

Still think suicide is far... Lol.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Favolly(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Caption this news: Linda Ikeji involve in sex romp with nigerian senator. grin

Still think suicide is far... Lol.
No be runs waka be that?

We've heard worse abeg
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by 100Cents: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
numericalguy:
Linda Ikeji is an evil and malicious person with a diabolical mind.

What most people don't see is that linda is trying to paint WizKid in a very bad light as someone who promotes violence against women just so that he would lose his endorsements while at the same time saying she wishes him well.

Linda is the kind of evil friends that will poison your food and at the same time be very sympathetic to you and may even cry more than everyone.

The more I read what Linda Ikeji is writing and doing, the more I see someone with a deadly deep rooted hatred for WizKid.

Also Linda Ikeji fell flat on her face by trying to play the gender violence card and its not going to work because she had on so many ocassions written negative news about wizkid while the young man never replied her. Now she wrote one last one and he replied her only for linda to claim violence against women. Wizkid never threatened any other woman but linda or since when did Linda Ikeji become all the women in the world.

Linda Ikeji herself has brought down more successful women in Nigeria than all the witches in Nigeria combined. Linda Ikeji is not an advocate of women because she has written so many malicious lies about other women than anyone in the history of Nigeria. How can you claim to be and advocate of women when you have singlehandedly broken so many marriages and careers of your fellow women.

So it wasn't an empty threat when Linda Ikeji promised to bring down wizkid.

Your last sentence sums it up.

One thing about wicked people is that they do not even know that they are wicked. They can trample anyone to get what they want, no human feelings attached.

Yes, she threatened to destroy wizkid's career for nothing but a fight she started.

I only pity her because wizkid's stars are brighter than hers..
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

No be runs waka be that?

We've heard worse abeg
LOL. Okay give me an example of the worst you've heard. grin
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Favolly(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Okay give me an example of the worst you've heard. grin
That's what I'm saying

The worst slander for a woman cannot be more than hoe, ashewo, bitter single old woman, runs girl, stinking vagiina, and Linda has heard it all
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AyamBlaze: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
p2015:

no he abused ur grand mother,ur stupid mother and ur sisters including the generation of females yet unborn.
loser.
I know what ur game is; u defend her, she notices u, u start a conversation with her, u beg for her number, then ask her out. Lame move bro! What an epic fail! Smh! U carry dat ur 2go mentality come NL!
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by MarieSucre(f): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2016
surestsam:
the fact is, there is difference between adopted child and biological child... Lets assume tuface adopt a child.. nd dies without a will, what do u think will become of d adopted child? My sister dis is Nigeria not US, d adopted child will only have a say only if there is a will... Nd he is included in d will.

Simple. They will have a will too na. Its not hard. If you look at people to validate or put stamp of approval on your life, you will end up a very unhappy person.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
the funny part is where Wizkid's fans blasted her for sleeping with one Sesan Ogunro. don't even know who to believe, Linda said she never slept with anyone for money.. see for yourself here..... what Wizkid's fans wrote on Linda's ig page... http://ngeneolivia..com.ng/2016/04/wizkids-trolls-came-for-linda-ikeji.html?m=1
Nobody said she slept with him FOR MONEY
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by egobetatoday: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
I888:
did you see what Tony said? that she has drawn the first blood and now taught others what to do. Therefore, she had better be watching her back because lots of court case will be hanging on her neck when she post something about someone next time.

if she is this bad then people she defamed should sue her too on the previous posts...no be so?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by egobetatoday: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
mej67:
Basically, this is making Linda more popular

yes, but In a very bad way. The first thing that pissed me off about her was the birkins bag where she said she is very rich, and then now. Thnk God I've never visited her blog
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by maryyo: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
angels09:

Huh?

Oh bother!

Never mind
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by maryyo: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
angels09:

Huh? cry cry cry

Oh bother!

Never mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.