Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65873 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
sucess001:

oga park well...she is unmarried and wiz has two different baby mamas at 25.... better to be unmarried than spread your seeds worldwide...

and i also say this.,...if what she posted on femi wasnt true...he wud have sued her na....

abi femi cant afford a lawyer ni?

threatening wiz's career is ok...i would say more if wiz say those things he said to linda...

Seriously? Lemme ask you, how many times did you enjoy someone gossip about you? Are you a virgin? So you haven't straffed before shebi? And if you have, sorry for your moral standards because it stinks I swear... simply put, you have nothing on Wizzy! That Linda will pray for a man and you know nothin feminist person won't let her calm down because she thinks a man is a threat to her career!

She has ridiculed journalism in Nigeria, it's called gossip, not journalism and a celebrity don't want his name here and there, how many times has she posted any wizkid's song on her blog? Just tell me, how many times?

About Kuti's case, go and Google it, he wasn't happy with her! Stop idolizing her even in her wrongs, with people like you idolizing Bubu like this, Nigeria can't move on! Come with facts or use ur brain well if U wanna argue! Thank U
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Seriously? Lemme ask you, how many times did you enjoy someone gossip about you? Are you a virgin? So you haven't straffed before shebi? And if you have, sorry for your moral standards because it stinks I swear... simply put, you have nothing on Wizzy! That Linda will pray for a man and you know nothin feminist person won't let her calm down because she thinks a man is a threat to her career!

She has ridiculed journalism in Nigeria, it's called gossip, not journalism and a celebrity don't want his name here and there, how many times has she posted any wizkid's song on her blog? Just tell me, how many times?

About Kuti's case, go and Google it, he wasn't happy with her! Stop idolizing her even in her wrongs, with people like you idolizing Bubu like this, Nigeria can't move on! Come with facts or use ur brain well if U wanna argue! Thank U

you can write from now till tommorrow...you still wont make sense...

shebi beef haff finish...go and sleep...
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by leisuretym: 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Without you going to her blog,she will still make her millions. You need to do something useful with your life. She is doing well with hers.

and who told you that my life is useless as yours? are you linda ikeji? did I mention your name? ARAMAKA NI O PA OO!
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hollah123: 11:48pm On May 30, 2017
hedonistic:

You and all the bastards who liked this gibberish you typed don't belong in any decent society. You should be traced and locked away in an isolated cage for life.

Envious, disgusting animal.
n to u fool quoting me I believe you Av never done anything reasonable for your self b4. let me ask u dis questions
do u know what it takes to write songs
do u know what it takes to book studio session
do u know what it takes to get good producers n make good vibes
do u know what it takes to promote song n finally to blow n b a super star
n one person will now wake up one day to bury ur career n effort because she wants to make money n in music people forget easily. if in doubt check blackface n azadus with deer mad vibes back then. as for me I will do anything to protect my means of livelihood so get Dat into ur thick skull n wise up to d dangers of hero to zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos) / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.