Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65870 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kurlz(f): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Yet kim kardashian was condemning wizkid for not respecting women and her retarrded female fans too were supporting her. So annoying

Excuse me people, how does respect come? Should a woman openly disrespect people's career without morals and get respect in return? Or what does kim kardashian; a married woman who is proud to disclose her sexcapades with over 9 male celebs knows about respect. Is this what womanhood is about?

Later we'll start blaming the house of assembly for refusing to sign gender equality into law. In a society filled with women who don't even know the rudiments of "womanhood" let alone living it. When such a law is signed, ppl like this linda ikeji will loose it totally.

you make me so weak and speechless.
hnnmmmmmm
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Heavance(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2016
"In M.I's voice" Try to be nice they make you feel Toni's Payne..
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2016
kingkardy:

well said but what about mikel obi?

It's a known fact that Mikel is richer. No contest.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

oga...the only rationale i see in you posting this is that you are part of wiz's PR team...

Heck even Wizkid didnt deny the story...how come you are holding forth for him? if you claim he did...please give us links and evidence. and who says you have to be in the country to be chased out?

oga the law covers these kinda issues...if wiz says she is lying...y hasnt he sued linda for defamation or libel?

You guys running his PR team are doing a bad job...

Darn! (drops mic)

It's not about that bro! What about Kuti's children and the DNA test story that posted some time ago?? Huh? And Kuti wasn't happy? If you don't know what she's done wrong, just keep quiet fullstop! We haven't talked of the fact that she loves transgenders because she's so in love with the Kardashians that she forgets she's a Nigerian and spreading all that Caitylin Jenner's transgender stupid stories in Naija is really nonsense! That girl peddles lies for free and still gets paid for it! Probably someone should start it on her and come to think of it how the heck will she threaten Wizzy's career and praying in disguise that he loses his endorsement huh? And you want me to side that aged single unmarried grandma? I pray she gets married! Because this is what lack of a man in a woman's life can cause

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

hardly read the Bella thing...

But for you to be the No 1 blogger...you will def step on toes...

blogging or news reportage isnt based on 'niceness' or reporting what is 'nice'...if that's bella's business model...then Linda will always be ahead...

I ve chatted a few times with linda and i know shez courteous and level headed. most often times, she will find time to reply your mails to her within minutes.

yall cut her some slack.

You seem to be one of the few reasonable people here. Most of the people here are confused. They want Linda to post nice stories of people only.

Linda has done well for herself and her generation. These ones barking here should get something doing or go buy fuel and watch telemundo.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kurlz(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Common,omomtola can't be a billionaire. Linda is a billionaire. Seun ke. He is rich but can't be richer than Linda. You need to Google how bloggers make their money. Every click on her blog is $$$$. What adverts do you see on nl? Linda made so much money during the election and then nl didn't get even one advert from any of the parties. Don jazzy is rch but can you actually compare him to someone who makes millions every week. I doubt he is richer.

even if she is richer than Bill gates and Dangote remember money has wings so because you have money does not mean you should thread on others.

Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by siegfried99(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Why are all this Linda ass-lickers so annoying undecided see that mu.mu claiming he chats with her , go use am collect money for bank na undecided so bcuz u chat with her makes everything she does right? undecided

She was lucky femi kuti Is a gentle man.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2016
kurlz:

even if she is richer than Bill gates and Dangote remember money has wings so because you have money does not mean you should thread on others.

Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

I never said that she should thread on some toes cos she is rich.

Why do you want her to post just nice stories of people? Visit world class blogs like TMZ etc and see things for yourself. TMZ writes stuffs on beyounce,Obama s wife etc and the world hasn't come to an end.

Her riches seem to be the reason most people are fighting her. You know it is common to see people beef successful people in Nigeria.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by mayorchelsea(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316 and success101,I hope 'Smelly' or Linda notice you both and reward you for your efforts.You both have done a great job here on nairaland.com for her.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

You seem to be one of the few reasonable people here. Most of the people here are confused. They want Linda to post nice stories of people only.

Linda has done well for herself and her generation. These ones barking here should get something doing or go buy fuel and watch telemundo.
Sahara reporters are not nice..but they are not as confused and complicated like Linda...wetin linda dey do?....she attacks celebrities...sahara attacks politicians ,which is more dangerous...sahara get brain....Linda does not!!!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

Nigga,do you know why Chris Brown lost all his endorsements? Is wizkid as good or bigger than Chris Brown? People do not even buy Chris Brown's album anymore despite asking for forgiveness several times.

Wizkid ought to loose all his endorsements for what he did. Well,Nigeria is a place where anything goes. How can we be better in this country of ours with our thinking.

Mr man, chris brown committed ASSAULT & BATTERY, a criminal offence. Dts clearly not d case here. undecided
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by BRAV0O(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
iamsea:
If i was in wiz's shoes i would have said stuffs more derogatory to linda.... Cuz you can't Bleep with my reputation and expect me not to get you bleeped up... So, nobody should look for trouble so as not to get troubled
see if I was in wiz's shoes I would have arrange some "we dem boiz" to damage some of her properties in my name and give her some dirty slap if opportunity warrant them which I won't even care of what ever the consequences, nobody dare to bring me down to my face and think nothing will happen God just doesn't design me that way , to hell with her and her generation'

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kurlz(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

I never said that she should thread on some toes cos she is rich.

Why do you want her to post just nice stories of people? Visit world class blogs like TMZ etc and see things for yourself. TMZ writes stuffs on beyounce,Obama s wife etc and the world hasn't come to an end.

Her riches seem to be the reason most people are fighting her. You know it is common to see people beef successful people in Nigeria.

what I meant is that she should stop publicizing derogatory words and unverified words about people that's not fair enough. She should adopt investigative journalism method, she's breaking homes and killing people emotionally.
nb: I am a journalist too.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by frisky2good(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
You go sabi act villain (or "badman" as we dey call am those days) for Indian film. grin

surestsam:
That money wey linda get dey shark am.... I wonder who go inherit the money..... Maybe laura's children....

grin
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by tammie24: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Yet kim kardashian was condemning wizkid for not respecting women and her retarrded female fans too were supporting her. So annoying

Excuse me people, how does respect come? Should a woman openly disrespect people's career without morals and get respect in return? Or what does kim kardashian; a married woman who is proud to disclose her sexcapades with over 9 male celebs knows about respect. Is this what womanhood is about?

Later we'll start blaming the house of assembly for refusing to sign gender equality into law. In a society filled with women who don't even know the rudiments of "womanhood" let alone living it. When such a law is signed, ppl like this linda ikeji will loose it totally.
1000 likes for this comment
You made the points I've been trying to bring out. God bless you
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by shurlermoz(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
God forgive me, I believed that Femi Kuti story sha. so I believed a lie, Chai I don suffer o. this LInda Ikeji is evil o, and she never apologised.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Mr man, chris brown committed ASSAULT & BATTERY, a criminal offence. Dts clearly not d case here. undecided

Miss woman,

What is the difference?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hob(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
All i wanna ask is wen this tori go end
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by delvinmaya(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

oga...the only rationale i see in you posting this is that you are part of wiz's PR team...

Heck even Wizkid didnt deny the story...how come you are holding forth for him? if you claim he did...please give us links and evidence. and who says you have to be in the country to be chased out?

oga the law covers these kinda issues...if wiz says she is lying...y hasnt he sued linda for defamation or libel?

You guys running his PR team are doing a bad job...

Darn! (drops mike)

Typical Nigerian mentality. So if I stand for what I term the truth now, I am part of his PR team. Hehehehehehe. If I were part of his team, my brother, I would have advised him to sue her for every penny she is worth, free money for him, not engage in mudslinging with her.

Please quote the part of law that covers baseless rumours? I get it you are an upcoming blogger. Lemme advice you to steer away from copy and paste/ defamation of character, and build yourself a respectable blog.

Like I said, Wizkid messed up exchanging words with her, but Linda is dead wrong stirring the hornets nest and crying when she is stung.
Darn! (drops Mike)
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by willibounce1(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:

Oga, all these for Linda alone?

Na waoo.. if I were a blogger, I will do more for traffic. People also publish nonsense on Nairaland for traffic, we have over 10,000 bloggers in Nigeria, most of them publish lies.

I don't care whether she publish lies or not. As you can see, Linda said she does not care whether you insult her family, her siblings, but don't threaten to beat her up and incite other folks to beat up their women and mothers. I don't care if she's bullied or not. What drew my attention earlier is the way people use vulgar words carelessly. The other guy already said he'd like someone to gang rape Linda. That's the reason I quoted him. She was insulted on all fronts over her mansion, I don't care about that for your info. However, inciting other kids to beat up women is what I don't tolerate. They've both been trading words for ages, I've never cared, and she has never taken the case to the police until you folks see nothing wrong in beating up a woman.

The insults she has received on Nairaland alone is greater than anything she's ever done. You folks should leave Linda alone.

She's doing her job and that's it. Gossip is the job, let her do what she knows how to do.

We won't leave her alone. This is Nairaland and not LIB. Now run along to LIB and get your give away before some broke ass licker get it. E no go pass 10 or 20k.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by delvinmaya(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2016
kurlz:

what I meant is that she should stop publicizing derogatory words and unverified words about people that's not fair enough. She should adopt investigative journalism method, she's breaking homes and killing people emotionally.
nb: I am a journalist too.

@success101, this right here is what am saying. Post facts, not just junk to get more traffic and money.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Elxandre(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Lol. Funny u...

Just go and check webmetrics and compare both blogs.

You ll understand. Even Nairaland that started before Linda doesn't have the viewership she has
You must be drunk to compare Nairaland's traffic to Linda's.
NL has almost double the traffic she has you ignorant fellow!
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by willibounce1(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
[img][/img]
Avalon316:

Common,omomtola can't be a billionaire. Linda is a billionaire. Seun ke. He is rich but can't be richer than Linda. You need to Google how bloggers make their money. Every click on her blog is $$$$. What adverts do you see on nl? Linda made so much money during the election and then nl didn't get even one advert from any of the parties. Don jazzy is rch but can you actually compare him to someone who makes millions every week. I doubt he is richer.

She doesn't make any rubbish millions every week. You people won't just use your brain. Do ppl pay for adverts daily? Abi the 10k give away don dey affect your thinking. She is a billionaire because of the dubious money she got from the useless Jonathan's PDP govt. No be every body mumu like Una.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
hedonistic:

You morons need an education. Making noise all over the place about suing and lawsuits does not make you seem enlightened. It makes you look extremely stupid if you don't know anything about grounds for litigation.

What exactly is stopping them from suing her? Think about that. Your brain is not an artifact.

Noted
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by haul: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Most Nigerian celebrities are intimidated by her wealth. And most hungry Nigerians wanna beef her cos they are so dumb to make one tenth of what she makes per month.

Avalon316 you're really not smart, I know its you linda, your pussssssy stinks, see a gynaecologist.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by willibounce1(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:

I pity naija women. Instead of them to support a woman who is trying to set a precedent, they are beefing her. Even Kim and amber rise had to shealth their sword to fight people slut shaming women. But these naija girls can't think.

Guys always yab women by calling them h0es, slu,it etc. It needs to stop. Violence against women should never be allowed. Linda want to help women. They least they can do is back her and not dig up her sins.

Let them be beefing her. She is in her mansion with lots of money in the bank and some of these jobless women are beefing her.

I just forgot that women are their worst enemies.

Women who deserves to be respected will be respected. And those that will be slot shamed will be. You better learn to be a good woman else you won't escape the shame
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by willibounce1(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Actually...she is richer than all the celebs you know in Nigeria...bar politicians or children of billionaires...

and the reason is not far fetched...she runs a huge money generating platform with minimal operating cost...

she makes money from clicks and adverts...even mere views turn to money for her...she has done well for herself....no need beefing...

No other celeb has that operating model...none even comes close...

some of yall supportin wiz are part of Wizkid's PR team so i understand your position....but linda is smarter than wiz in managing her business...simple!

And you Linda's PR manager
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Emac34: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
surestsam:
That money wey linda get dey shark am.... I wonder who go inherit the money..... Maybe laura's children....

grin
now this gat me cracked up gringrin
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by surestsam(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
frisky2good:
You go sabi act villain (or "badman" as we dey call am those days) for Indian film. grin

lols... No mind me jare
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kurlz(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2016
delvinmaya:

@success101, this right here is what am saying. Post facts, not just junk to get more traffic and money.

perfect!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by compujyde: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by geez18(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?
Modified: To all those quoting me, i believe that payne should be able to diss linda on her own, why is she using wizkid's issue as a tool for speaking up? Why had she been quiet all the while? I'm supporting neither of the two having issues, or, who my support go epp?

so you just wake up one morning and decide its a good day to diss people? you are an arse!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.