Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65866 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by udemzyudex(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol... She should be thankful to GOD, we are in a country where u can bully anyone and go free, but it seems people are getting wiser.

Trust me the next lie she will post about someone, she will definitely pay for it.

Mehn guys are ready to sue, if u think I'm lying ask jagaban

20 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by DonMilano(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
E don do nah. una wan kill aunty smelling pussy for me? If una kill am who wil take over d smelling??

24 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by yemoxyl(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
julioralph:
LOL... na she sabi smiley

I lost my respect for Linda when she started demanding hush money from some folks.

As for Wizkid, he needs to grow up!!! angry
hi great grandpa...if wizkid needs to grow up,then u need to lipsrsealed
julioralph:
LOL... na she sabi smiley

I lost my respect for Linda when she started demanding hush money from some folks.

As for Wizkid, he needs to grow up!!! angry
hi great grandpa...guess u done growing up. mtchww

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

He is very wrong. All this mud slinging can be solved with a well timed law suit. Nigeria is such a lawless country which is why this is even an issue. If Linda truly publishes defamatory stories then take her to court. Simple. She is apparently smarter that wizkid for example. She used the law to halt his utterances. Why can't others do the same.
the law is an ass in this country,that is why linda is happy ,she knows she will buy her way.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by anigbajumo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
No wonder she is not married. Who will marry a cunning witch. See how she painted the whole story to gain sympathy. It has now turned to violence against women because she knows she will get sympathy support from weak, lonely and bitter women like her.

She sounding all nice like she has nothing against wizkid, but deep down in her evil mind, she wants the boy to go down. She wish his endorsement will be terminated. No body got time for a lonely witch like Linda. Why not go to Pepsi and glo and beg them to terminate his endorsement. All your evil wishes for Wizzy will not manifest. Like he said, you will marry your laptop at the end of the day. Old hag, Madam gagu. She keeps talking as if she is a virgin... I don't do runs, I work for my money, blah blah blah..who send you.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
I totally believe everything this chick is saying about lindas M.O because i see it in all her long explanations. She justifies her behaviour, adds in some self-aggrandizing inspirational jargon, and then adds another diss. Thats not how an innocent, accused victim acts. Dts what a manipulative and vindictive person does.

Also dt lola omotayos gist is very true. I used to wonder about all d negative articles a few years ago, and d girl never even made any public sttmnts about anything and wasnt even in d public eye. I always wondered: why d beef? Clearly they probably were at a party and lola didnt greet her or something. undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Joe4lv:
Trust me on this: the fall of LIB is closer than we thought.

A woman who lives on the downfalls of people is the devil herself.

I don't support violence against women but Linda is insensitive in her publication on wizkid matter.

She should go get a life by buying a husband as she claims she can do.

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who doesn't know that aunty is a witch? the sounds Linda ikeji has opened on all the celebrities in Nigeria are yet to heal. worse is most times these are false story.

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by mej67: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Basically, this is making Linda more popular

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda deserves all the insult she is getting and more,you can be bringing people down. And expect to go scot free,it aint going to happen...is she the only blogger?....see seun wey they here sef they maintain and he makes money!!!..its not. By noise...seun you are my role model..no mind this aproko agbaya!!!

24 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by nasha1(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lastanza:
Nasha1 come and educate urself and stop being subjective just because she is your fellow woman.

This is your fellow woman dishing it out raw objectively and not one blind feminist some where trying to score cheap points on dead end matter.

My question to you is, is Linda the only blogger in Nigeria? Why is her case different.
She is just surviving and reviving her blog with scandal.
Let her supposed talent make a way for her and not scandals.

nah i am against any untrained boy who abuses women with derogatory words.
toyin is an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

she intrudes into people personal lives,she will suffer for that...people deserve privacy,you can't suffer people and be at peace

22 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the law is an ass in this country,that is why linda is happy ,she knows she will buy her way.

Which is why nothing will ever change in that country. Word of advice; Get the hell outta that country for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by DJBIGGY(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

Egbon... what bellanaija has achieved. Linda is a baby next to it...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by udemzyudex(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

Hmmm, she made blogging what it is today, no wonder we have so many copy and paste bloggers, posting fake news everywhere just because she do so too.

Hmmm

24 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

Which is why nothing will ever change in that country. Word of advice; Get the hell outta that country for your own good.
nice advice..until then...media bullying should stop..she is not the only blogger!!!....I am yet to see this kind of conflict with anoda blogger..linda is. A ticking time bomb!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ihimiray(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Holywizard:
omo i don fvck toto 4 dis world bt e remain to fvck
albino, mad woman, hausa girl, cripple & imbecìle
u don dey mad

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by chybelsgraffix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
make this linda ikeji no go vex drink Ota piapia oh.. These bashing too much grin

Aunty smelling pussay sef too dey find person trouble. her mates are building up a home already while she is still feeling like a god because of her "acheivments". Well I am not hating (actually I am a little though undecided) but I think aunty smelling pussay linda should take a break from being an annoying biitch.

Payne has heavy points in her tweets if you actually read it through. Linda ikeji should stop being a biitch. She is cool though and hardworking, but that looks like a camouflage compared to her actions.

This is just abt the most irresponsible, irrelevant, childish post ever seen..... Wats smelling P... Doing in ur words? Shows how much irregular Nigerian music has eaten into ur head..... Read books sir... U will hv relevant point n better way to express em... Tnx... No bad blood.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by shamecurls(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
anigbajumo:
No wonder she is not married. Who will marry a cunning witch. See how she painted the whole story to gain sympathy. It has now turned to violence against women because she knows she will get sympathy support from weak, lonely and bitter women like her.

She sounding all nice like she has nothing against wizkid, but deep down in her evil mind, she wants the boy to go down. She wish his endorsement will be terminated. No body got time for a lonely witch like Linda. Why not go to Pepsi and glo and beg them to terminate his endorsement. All your evil wishes for Wizzy will not manifest. Like he said, you will marry your laptop at the end of the day. Old hag, Madam gagu. She keeps talking as if she is a virgin... I don't do runs, I work for my money, blah blah blah..who send you.
[b][/b]
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda Ikeji is scum of the Earth who makes her money by dragging people into the mud.!!!! When your business plan is based on bringing others down to generate controversy, you are a total lowlife!!!

14 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Lol. Funny u...

Just go and check webmetrics and compare both blogs.

You ll understand. Even Nairaland that started before Linda doesn't have the viewership she has

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sinistermind(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Toni Payne is just looking for relevance... The law on defamation wasn't created yesterday neither was it created after Linda and Wiz beef... If you know that she has posted anything false that hurts your image, seek redress in court instead of looking for supporters on social media. Artists have legal ADVISERS, so Toni coming on social media and start spewing crap is just a show to b relevant... I said dis before if she posted anything that is false, sue her. i wonder if the saying in the entertainment industry 'negative publicity is good publicity' ever works in Nigeria. If they report your good side, make they also report your bad side nah.`

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by masqot(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
What's all these brouhaha? Everybody venting on Linda. Is she biting more than she can chew?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
she intrudes into people personal lives,she will suffer for that...people deserve privacy,you can't suffer people and be at peace

Bros...when u become a celeb...ur private life becomes pple's bizness. else there won't be anything in the news.

All over the world...its done. wiz shd not start sulking cos it showed him out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Uche is a respectable blogger. Her beautiful, well designed and thought out website 'bellanaija' won the nickolodeon choice awards 'best african blogger 2016' in America. Its obviously not just about plenty advert revenue offering zero quality, with her. There are original content providers dt post on her website. Shes doesnt type, by herself, on a one-size-fits-all microsoft page. To most nigerians though money trumps quality. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by scentmarlc(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Toni Payne has taken to her Twitter page to share her thoughts about the Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid vs Commisioner of Police feud.
Her tweets continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/toni-payne-slams-linda-ikeji-you-cant.html

I for one thinks Linda is already overrated. i beseech her to tread with caution

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Temysteve(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Yet kim kardashian was condemning wizkid for not respecting women and her retarrded female fans too were supporting her. So annoying

Excuse me people, how does respect come? Should a woman openly disrespect people's career without morals and get respect in return? Or what does kim kardashian; a married woman who is proud to disclose her sexcapades with over 9 male celebs knows about respect. Is this what womanhood is about?

Later we'll start blaming the house of assembly for refusing to sign gender equality into law. In a society filled with women who don't even know the rudiments of "womanhood" let alone living it. When such a law is signed, ppl like this linda loose it totally.
9ice 1, once u've disrespect ur dignity and integrity u ar nothing but a cheaply harlot..

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by mpowa(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
bunmioguns:
This woman sha

Why taking panadol over another man's headache

Anyway

Bad belle is allowed

Abi Wizkid don dey nyansh her

Who knows

Because it was her own headache too some months back, it's more of get back time...no be bad belle, let the woman do her job without defaming people with lies, I don't care how much you have, make your money honestly shikena!

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by babyfaceafrica: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

Bros...when u become a celeb...ur private life becomes pple's bizness. else there won't be anything in the news.

All over the world...its done. wiz shd not start sulking cos it showed him out
what's my problem if there is nothing in the news?...who force am to become blogger?..aint there ethical and moralistics jobs out there....am not even concerned wizboy abi wetin be in name...linda is always on peoples case..na only she waka come...always having conflicts up and down......my question is mention two other big bloggers that have dis kind of acrimonious relatiosnhip with celebs like Linda?

9 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by csc2(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

Go and sleep joor.

10 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by GLOBALINF: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda u just need to be careful on what u put to the public! The friend of my enemy is my enemy! Too many enemy for u so watch out!!!
Meanwhile admission is on in Cyprus for those interested

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by csc2(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
sucess001:

Lol. Funny u...

Just go and check webmetrics and compare both blogs.

You ll understand. Even Nairaland that started [s]before Linda doesn't have the viewership she has[/s]

How many times will i warn you? I said go and sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.