Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138822 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by defemidefemi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
God less you my sweet Angel... Aminat508 come and hear from my pretty baby
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Aminat508(f): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
defemidefemi:
God less you my sweet Angel... Aminat508 come and hear from my pretty baby
cry cry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by defemidefemi(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:

True grin
sorry are you a lawyer? I have my reason & it's is not related to what I quote
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Rushtec(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2016
STD
xynerise:
I read this article page by page.

Seriously, we guys don't benefit anything from the ladies when it comes to sex.

We make the ladies beautiful through sex

We increase the breast through sex and even prevent cancer via MouthAction

Our sperm makes their faces fresh and even add calories to their system.

......and many more.

Now what do we benefit from the ladies? undecided
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by beadbreadbored: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Luckymay:

This is serious. For me... It's a no no.

Give me one reason why it's a 'no no'
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by daveP(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:
so you too sneak out abi lol

lol the way you take whisper dey smile comot, I gat no choice na. grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2016
What have i done ?
myfantasies:
Hiding from you angry
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
What have i done ?
Must u do anything before i hide from you
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Yes , at least am sending you 40k everxday wink
myfantasies:
Must u do anything before i hide from you
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Yes , at least am sending you 40k everxday wink
Really

Den u must be sending it to the wrong account
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Nope your account: 35642781004985
myfantasies:
Really
Den u must be sending it to the wrong account
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Nope your account:
Shaking my head

Well i actually traveled

And dese days i hardly have d time for nairaland, other things r occupying my time wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Ehn Ehn . So what did you bring for me ?
myfantasies:
Shaking my head

Well i actually traveled

And dese days i hardly have d time for nairaland, other things r occupying my time wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn Ehn . So what did you bring for me ?
Love nd kisses

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2016
They aren't enough na kiss
myfantasies:
Love nd kisses

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
They aren't enough na kiss
Hmmmm

OK wat else do you want

Just say it wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Hug Toast and you know the last one wink
myfantasies:
Hmmmm

OK wat else do you want

Just say it wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Hug Toast and you know the last one wink
Hug toast

Wat is dat

Nd i don't know d last one
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Stop pretending jor,what we did yesterday
myfantasies:
Hug toast

Wat is dat

Nd i don't know d last one
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Stop pretending jor,what we did yesterday
Me nd u

Yesterday

Check my moniker again, maybe you made a mistake
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Nope. My eyes can't decieve me grin
myfantasies:
Me nd u

Yesterday

Check my moniker again, maybe you made a mistake
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Nope. My eyes can't decieve me grin
Yes it can
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
But not on your moniker . ANYWAYS LET's close chapter
myfantasies:
Yes it can
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
But not on your moniker . ANYWAYS LET's close chapter
Ok sir grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by attaidan4all(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Payoneer [/b]is a global finaincial service companies that provide money transfer throughout the world. Payoneer is a registered member service provider of MasterCard Worldwide. Just like PayPal, Payoneer acts as broad border payment platofrorm that empowers global eCommerce by connecting professionals, businesses, countries and currencies.

Simply put… Payoneer is a payment platform where you can use to receive payment from virtually all freelance sites merchants, and stores from the US.
[b]https://share.payoneer.com/nav/w2cx2FWb7fwAB_3FmvzTrwJG7QKFE6URbom8Q8O8qUWW58gyofa0ILD_NAJ_539RaTa40yn6wnESrv2hltmaHw2
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Luckymay(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=beadbreadbored post=44950652]

Give me one reason why it's a 'no no'[/quote I find it disgusting. Cheap and just name them.
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Why aren't you uploading your d.pics again
myfantasies:
Ok sir grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok sir grin
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by myfantasies(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Nothing

Wat about u
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
how did u know?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
oya swear!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mediapace: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Nothing 2, your profile looks boring now
myfantasies:
Nothing
Wat about u

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.