Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... (1356 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2016
So we started our relationship few weeks back ... We got talking ... I asked her about her past relationships ... And she told me ... From the discussion I got to know she's experienced ... And here I am with no experience ... I know there's a big chance we'll do it when she visits ... I just don't wanna mess up ... Pls advice me ... Pls no insults ... If u do u won't get a response ...
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by softRay(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Get a manual, it will show you how to do it
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by emotions1: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2016
common sense.....

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by cruzita(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2016
undecided ask pastor na
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by tee59(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2016
See your life on monday morning lik dis. :-

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided ask pastor na
Did ur pastor teach how to do it ... When u first had urs ?
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by ettaetta(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Oyinlomoa:
So we started our relationship few weeks back ... We got talking ... I asked her about her past relationships ... And she told me ... From the discussion I got to know she's experienced ... And here I am with no experience ... I know there's a big chance we'll do it when she visits ... I just don't wanna mess up ... Pls advice me ... Pls no insults ... If u do u won't get a response ...
ll be back
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by sinaj(f): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Na person bin help u chyke her
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by kuuljay(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Relax there are 3 holes the one close to the toilet is the sweetest and when you feel like peeing don't do it inside it could be catastrophic

2 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:
S
T is next se ...
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2016
grin juz chill...follow her movements...observe where her hands going...juz feel the rhythm...

Never ask her what u will do...some girls are turned off to this...juz obey her & let her guide u tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2016
kuuljay:
Relax there are 3 holes the one close to the toilet is the sweetest and when you feel like peeing don't do it inside it could be catastrophic
Close to toilet ? ... Pls explain ...
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmmm______ Let me ask my neighbour

*On my way to Mr. Okoro's house.....cheesy*

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by mackhunter77: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016
the world exists on a delicate balance between right and wrong, good and evil, PRO AND NOVICE

she go tish u many things....experience it

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Kellzmann01(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
U re very funny
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:
I did all myself luv ...
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by joshuamoses101(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:
lolz u dey answer that man,oboy abeg give her my address m sure she will thank u later
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by squarelead(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why not plan to have a Godly relationship, God will reward you for that and you will love your life as well

2 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by schumastic(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:

haba help the poor boy na plsss

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by lilliesboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go ask your mama to teach you. "Experiment" with her.
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by ItzChinnex(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
O.P so na ashawo you go see toast? you no dey shame to talk " pro" self?na wa o
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by ItzChinnex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oyinlomoa:
T is next se ...
U
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by saintkeppy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go for training ASAP b4 she arrives. Lol ..funny dude

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Use aboniki balm as lubricant-
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by UyiIredia(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oyinlomoa:

To think say you go church yesterday. And u still carry dat ur bad mind come today. Na wa for you o! U no dey fear God.
Re: Help My Gf Is Coming Over And I Haven't Done It Before And She's A Pro ... by AyamBlaze: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmmm______ Let me ask my neighbour

*On my way to Mr. Okoro's house.....cheesy*

Excuse me ma'am, is you a UniUyo student?

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) / Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex / Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.