Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? (6252 Views)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? by Darlx(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
A new research has shown that penis size does have an influence on how attractive men are to women.

However, the one thing even more important to women than these two factors is actually torso shape.

Researchers basically projected 3D computer-generated images of 343 different men onto a wall to test how variations in torso, height and penis size influenced the perceived 'attractiveness' to women.

The 105 young women in the study then gave a rating of one to seven to each of the males in the images.

The scientists behind the study believe comparing variants which are known to influence attractiveness (like torso and height) with flaccid penis size would determine once and for all whether size really matters.

The results were pretty unanimous, with the more well endowed models scoring the higher ratings.

The conclusion also suggests that women indeed prefer larger joysticks - certainly up to 5.1 inches (13cm) flaccid.

Beyond 2.99 inches (which is considered below average), the extra attractiveness points per length started to wane.

The results suggested that a larger penis helped taller men the most, which maybe has something to do with looking in proportion.

(((from [url]tadall.com/penis-problems-why-women-care-about-the-size-of-your-dick[/url] )))

Re: Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
We've been over tis topic b4
Re: Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? by Darlx(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
We've been over tis topic b4

I see smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / I Became A Millionaire By Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.