Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? (10603 Views)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Average Penis Sizes From Around The World Revealed: Africa Leading?? / World Average Penis Size By Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Ajmuluq(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Penis size is a huge topic of anxiety for a lot of men. And if you feel you're lacking in the trouser department it can affect your confidence – which can then have a negative affect on your love life.

But how big is "normal" and do women really care about the size of your package? Here, we reveal the answers to all your burning questions.

1. WHAT IS AVERAGE?

joysticks come in all shapes and sizes and there really isn't such thing as "normal", but a recent study has revealed the average todger size.

The mean length of the erect penis in the UK is about 5.2 inches (13.2cm) in length and 4.6 inches (11.7cm) in circumference.

And at normal temperatures a non-erect penis usually measures 3.6 inches (9.1cm) from tip to base and 3.7 (9.3cm) inches in circumference.

Most men fall into the 'normal' range, however some men suffer from a micropenis condition. This is defined as 2.5 inches or less when fully erect.

At the other end of the spectrum is someone like Jonah Falcon, the man who currently holds the record for the largest penis.

His huge dong measures 13.5 inches erect, making it extremely difficult if not impossible to have penetrative sex.

2. WHAT SIZE DO WOMEN PREFER?

Unfortunately for most men, women prefer a bigger-than-average schlong, according to research by the University of California Los Angeles and the University of New Mexico.

The study revealed that women prefer a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a 4.8 inch girth for long-term relationships.

And when it comes to one night stands they want a whopping 6.4 inches in length and a 5 inch circumference.

The research lead by Dr Nicole Prause, asked 75 female participants to choose which size and shape they preferred.

They used 100 plastic 3D-printed phalluses to conduct the research and unfortunately for the average Joe it seems women are expecting a lot.

3. DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER?

The information above may have left you in a state of panic, but fear not – size isn't as important as you might think.

In fact, the largest and most comprehensive study of men and women’s reasons to have sex, found that penis size wasn't even mentioned.

The study identified 237 different motivating factors including facial attractiveness, eyes, and general attraction – but schlong size didn't get a look in.

Another recent study asked women to rank in order seven penis attributes. Girth was ranked fourth and length sixth.

The top three were general appearance, pubic hair appearance, and penile skin. In other words, even when forced to choose amongst a set of penis features, size didn’t really matter that much to the women in the study.

4. DOES HER SATISFACTION DEPEND ON YOUR SIZE?

There is no real evidence that a bigger penis means more pleasure. Firstly, most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation anyway, in which case size doesn't matter.

Also, the center of gravity is located just 2 inches into the vagina on the front wall. So as long as you've got a few inches you should be able to pleasure her in this way too.

The reality is size really doesn't matter. Whether your well-endowed or lacking in the trouser department, there are sex positions that can work for any size or shape.

Feel Free To Add You Own

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some like theirs big, others don't!
Some like it for hours, others don't!
Some like it hard, others prefer it soft and gentle!

There isn't one criteria that fits all because all women are different.
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by ikeepitreal(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Variety, the spice of life. Different women, different "strokes" ,lol.

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by fernandoc(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
This survey is for UK. 7 inches and above is the ideal size for a Nigerian joystick. Anything below that is considered small.

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
some wolfs got a cross down there. No kidding.Lol
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by SirMichael1: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
some wolfs got a cross down there. No kidding. This dude had like a 8 inch shit. I was like the Bleep? You tryna kill me! Lol

Get the fūçk outta here gay dude angry
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Get the fūçk outta here gay dude angry
excuse me dawg. Isn't this an open forum.
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Arian11(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2017
girth is everything

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by SirMichael1: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
excuse me dawg. Isn't this an open forum.

Nigga couldn't deny he's gay! How are your cognitives wired huh? Homos, how the fūçk did your parent gave y'all a chance at life? Why didn't they just use condom and prevent all these abnormalities associated with your useless birth? angry

Y'all are just the waste that comes from the rigorous activities associated with the throbbing of the phalluses and the Arrow and releasing a jism not worthy of life. angry

It's an open forum but not for homos undecided
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nigga couldn't deny he's gay! How are your cognitives wired huh? Homos, how the fūçk did your parent gave y'all a chance at life? Why didn't they just use condom and prevent all these abnormalities associated with your useless birth? angry

Y'all are just the waste that comes from the rigorous activities associated with the throbbing of the phalluses and the Arrow and releasing a jism not worthy of life. angry

It's an open forum but not for homos undecided
se détendre
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by vanida6: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
lolx my sized is not there buh 8inche is OK wink
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by oksmart1992(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by vanida6: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
oksmart1992:
shocked shocked shocked
sir do u have problem,,,
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by oksmart1992(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
sir do u have problem,,,
no no no no....... Am just short of words grin
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by vanida6: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
oksmart1992:
no no no no....... Am just short of words grin
lolx,,,,ok
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by cooldood(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:

Whatabout 9 inches?

1 Like

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by oksmart1992(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
lolx,,,,ok
but you fine oooo... See shape tongue
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Charles4075(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
some wolfs got a cross down there. No kidding. This dude had like a 8 inch shit. I was like the Bleep? You tryna kill me! Lol
What the Bleep nigga

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Charles4075(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
Really? Tell me more

Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by vanida6: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
cooldood:

Whatabout 9 inches?
wow I kinda love 9inches wink
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by vanida6: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
oksmart1992:
but you fine oooo... See shape tongue
lolx,,,,pls stop flattering!!
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by cooldood(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:

If thats ur pic on ur profile, then that ass is just perfectly shaped for 9 inches cool
Lets meet up sexy vanida...
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by calabaman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:

Can we be friends on Instagram?
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by oksmart1992(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
lolx,,,,pls stop flattering!!
am flattering you ooo.... Seriously you're extremely beautiful kiss
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
I dont,As long as it hits d ryt spot nd incite wonders tod system.C shaped is Prohibited
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have 6.6 inch cry cry.. But I don't care.
No be foid
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by bitcoinvin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks
Re: What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? by 9inches(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Propose: / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.