Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? (506 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert / Can An Introvert Date An Extrovert... Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by TohKunBoh: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hate so many things tbh but trust me,I can't list em all

I hate it when I try to become nice to you and you treat me like shit..
There was a lady i met on palmchat and she asked for a hook up and I did,tho she brought few of her friends along and she later told me her friends felt disgusted on how I reacted because I was acting like "we have been friends for so long" and all those shits..Its a bleeped up nature grin

Well let's hear your own grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by cooluc(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
You don't need to change whom you are because of someone. If a true friend comes by, she will appreciate you for whom you are. Just don't allow things get to you to the point of you questioning some things about yourself..you can't please everyone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by grevotech(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Been an Extrovert is real fun but the part I personally don't like is that part when You're trying to make someone happy and they start thinking you have something else in mind and most times My Emotions are really played with.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by TohKunBoh: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
cooluc:
You don't need to change whom you are because of someone. If a true friend comes by, she will appreciate you for whom you are. Just don't allow things get to you to the point of you questioning some things about yourself..you can't please everyone.
word
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by TohKunBoh: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
grevotech:
Been an Extrovert is real fun but the part I personally don't like is that part when You're trying to make someone happy and they start thinking you have something else in mind and most times My Emotions are really played with.
UKR grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by tpiah11: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT? by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
I hate the fact that i also intrude in peoples matter without being invited embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Bleep / Wrong Things We Say To People / Signs A Guy(maybe Ur Boyfriend) Has Planned To Sleep With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.