Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert (1957 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by swiz123(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
I believe the backbone of every relationship is compatibility and not entirely love.Extroverts are direct opposite of introverts, so it's fair to assume that what the former finds interesting might not actually interest the latter.for example, i am an extrovert that loves parties but I am dating an introverted lady. I might actually wanna take her for friends get together party but she would rather sit at home and expect me to join her. When she finally agrees to come, she'd start acting weird while interacting with my peers... It can be really frustrating and that's where the issue of compatibility comes in.

In essence, Can an extrovert date an introvert or the issue of compatibility makes it impossible?

Let's share our experience and thoughts on this.

Amarabae
Iamj
Mynd44
Biacan
Blackhawk03
Kushykush
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Why not it takes the understanding and maturity of both parties for this to work out cool

1 Like

Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Cowbuoy: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Lord knows...
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Amarabae(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2018
If you analyse the world population by virtue of that, you will found out that introverts make up 60%, extroverts 20% and the remaining 20% are a mixture of both.
So introvercy is not a weird thing, you are the man in the relationship and you should understand her and make her be comfortable,
It's not that introverts can't be sociable, it's just that they hate to be put on stage unexpectedly ., take her out and meet ur friends, when you do that, don't put her on the spotlight immediately, allow her to settle in into the new environment.
Don't use her to crack unnecessary jokes there,
Understand her, with time, she will develop a strong trust in you and start coming out of the comfort zone.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by chineduemmao: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
If you analyse the world population by virtue of that, you will found out that introverts make up 60%, extroverts 20% and the remaining 20% are a mixture of both.
So introvercy is not a weird thing, you are the man in the relationship and you should understand her and make her be comfortable,
It's not that introverts can't be sociable, it's just that they hate to be put on stage unexpectedly ., take her out and meet ur friends, when you do that, don't put her on the spotlight immediately, allow her to settle in into the new environment.
Understand her, with time, she will develop a strong trust in you and start coming out of the comfort zone.
where u get dat stats from?

shittalk!
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by swiz123(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:

So people will never step out of their comfort zone cos nowadays, so many articles on the internet tend to glorify introversion.This makes introverts become more introverted.

The major problem i have with introverts is that they expect you to read their minds.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
Why not it takes the understanding and maturity of both parties for this to work out cool
can I send you a pm
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
can I send you a pm
Your dp though
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
Your dp though
Remember you can't judge a book from its cover. so whayasay
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
Remember you can't judge a book from its cover. so whayasay
Military men are complicated cool
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by ogbiwa: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Good advice, but your stats though. Good advice
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
well I am not one yet my dear.
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
well I am not one yet my dear.
Nope you can't send a pm
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by peterphd(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
can I send you a pm
What's the origin of your moniker?
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
Nope you can't send a pm
OK, cheers
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
peterphd:

What's the origin of your moniker?
Kallapizim Barracks Kaduna grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by CaptainStephen(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
haba ! Very unfair aunty
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2018
CaptainStephen:
haba ! Very unfair aunty
What's haba aunty that's the truth cool
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
I love dating extroverts they bring out the vibe in me.
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by CaptainStephen(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
What's haba aunty that's the truth cool
its an unfair prejudice ma, we are not complicated.
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Divay22(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol
Mine was one hell of a relationship then cheesy grin grin
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
CaptainStephen:
its an unfair prejudice ma, we are not complicated.
Yes you are until the day you learn to treat people like humans that's when we begin to take you seriously cool but as for now you guys are nothing to write about
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by CaptainStephen(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
Yes you are until the day you learn to treat people like humans that's when we begin to take you seriously cool but as for now you guys are nothing to write about
We treat humans well, unfortunately wrong elements amongst us have dented the image of the Army. Don't turn down the brother on this account na.
From a gentle man.
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
CaptainStephen:
We treat humans well, unfortunately wrong elements amongst us have dented the image of the Army. Don't turn down the brother on this account na.
From a gentle man.
He already turned himself down by lying in the first place cool
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by LesbianBoy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
I love dating extroverts they bring out the vibe in me.

So small girl like you don dey date sef

O ja mi la ra je! angry

1 Like

Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by AlexCk: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:

Lol,
He did write 'not yet', meaning he could still be a recruit, or still in training grin
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
lie bawo ! I am 'not yet' an Officer ! how is it a lie na
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by biacan(f): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
lie bawo ! I am 'not yet' an Officer ! how is it a lie na
But you told the other guy you are cool
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mentally and sensually exhilarating.. smiley
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by Kalapizim(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:
But you told the other guy you are cool
No I didn't, he asked for a reason behind my moniker and I answered kallapizim barracks. It is important to clear the air
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by LostMyZeal(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kalapizim:
No I didn't, he asked for a reason behind my moniker and I answered kallapizim barracks. It is important to clear the air

Are u S.G by initials
Re: Introverts Come In And Share Your Experience Dating An Extrovert by LostMyZeal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
biacan:

Oboi...looks like u've alredy projectd the outcome of the PM undecided

Brother jus wana be frnds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism Is Evil! Avoid It Like A Plague. / My First Experience and The Pleasure 18+ / Boobs And Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.