Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64755 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin grin...he's really being questioned indeed..aunty Linda just wasted her time typing long epistle...she just gave wizkid a stronger connection with the police.Naija police is everybody's friend. grin .
you nail it
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
cjayy:
One thing you guys fail to reason is that Linda did the right thing by going to the police.

There is no way Wizkid would report to the police and leave without at least writing an undertaken, being responsible for anything that happens to Linda. This is the practice. Of course the police must not lock him up afterwards.

If you openly threaten someone that is highly placed and well informed, the person goes all out to invoke the law against you.

So the picture does not matter.

Thank you for teaching them o,just wonder how some people think.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by prinsam30: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Ohh..so if necessity is the Mother of invention then humiLity is the father? Wowww.....I didn't know o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guy na creativity

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by miqos02(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
ok
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by danowena: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nusaf:
My concern is the official portraits at the background. Why is the president at the third position. It should be president, the minister, the IG,...
I understand your position but remember that most times, the president stays in the middle and is flanked by others.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Wizkoko(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmm, the police is using the opportunity to snap with StarBoy. Maybe tomorrow we will see Wizkid release new song featuring those police in the video.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by amtaken(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Deleted for the sake of humanity. Ciao.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oops the gender card obviously didn't work....
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by femo86(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
He be like na S8un Anty Linda go report next... grin grin grin grin

Na joke oooo, make u know ban me ooo
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by superemmy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Unto Smelly kitten. Chai Linda See your destiny na. You for kuku leave Wizkid alone.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by dacovajnr: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
wizkid always a kid! As the name implies. It's just a photo. Kid is trying to save his ass. Them no born am well make he no go na. Mtchew.even His hit tracks are on lease.
Iru oro katikati wo re bayi? undecided

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by bolesco: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
why is all of u blaming linda i beg fear god now aba.sis linda may god find u a suitable husbad dont mind some yeye people on nairaland mteww
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by chiefolododo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oju ti Linda
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Tallysmallz(f): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Say no to social medial ramblings... sad
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Ahasuerus2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda e! cry

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
wizkid always a kid! As the name implies. It's just a photo. Kid is trying to save his ass. Them no born am well make he no go na. Mtchew.even His hit tracks are on lease.
going there means he is law abiding,going there even make him earn more respect and fans,Is like Joseph in the Bible going to prison made him.

Guy if na you na arrest those one month old police recruits with bathing go come bundle you go there station dump you there over the weekend then you neighbors go help you with bread and akara and hot coke till this Monday,but Wizkid was invited and he went when he was free and ready na visit he go visit them.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by anonimi: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
fine,linda did well but can you see that wizkid is soo @ease in that pix?.NPF dnt really care..thats my point..

Should we as Nigerians not be concerned that our policemen don't care about a threat to beat up someone

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Ahasuerus2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
amtaken:
This reminds me of Moremi Hall, UNILAG when I used to visit my elder sister in her hostel while I was a student of University of Lagos International School.

Linda was in Moremi Hall too and many things happened among her and her fellow big girl cliques....

They cooked special food... (don't remind me of how cooking is banned in hostels because I know what I am saying), they ate..., they went out....special outings....

I won't say more than this as I don't like exposing the people I know.

Good evening Naira family.

So what's your point
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Wizkoko(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda, when will you learn the celebrity game? When you have an issue with a celebrity, you don't take him/her to the police; you are to take that person to court. Even Chris Brown cried when they took him to court.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by slimpoet11(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid is crazy sha! How can a woman report you to
the police then you come on IG striking a pose w/ the
commissioner of police? grin

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by whizzler: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Height of unseriousness, some one who should be writing undertaken u are taking selfie with him. D police is truly the friend of the rich and famous
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
bebe2:
Hahaha,

Did he go for questioning or on a social visit?

If ihe was an ordinary person will they honour his request for a foto?

Will he even see the oga of police?

So done with dat so called country.

If linda wants to hurt him proper she shud get the attention of the international media on him and let's see if all those international artist will not start to beware of him.

Beware of him for what offense?are you from Jupiter?or na for your madam store Linda bought those bags?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Sunglass20(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
bedspread:
What is Humiliating?? So becos wizkid snaps with CP, its humiliating to Linda? Guy u are not BRIGHT!!! Take off your [b][/b]sunglass

Thank you Dr bedspread Ikeji. If I take off the sunglass, would you send me Medicated glass?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by arthur1000(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
joborskill:
undecided Aunty Smelly pusssy will not like this. For her yeye mind while typing her long epistle for her gullible minions, the commisioner will order his boys to beat wizkid and lock him up. She forgot say police na rich man friend grin Linda just made a fool of herself by making this guy win more fans with her useless police report. I expect her to go to Abuja next to report to General Buratai as commissioner no gree kill wizkid for her and her gender equality zombies undecided. Shameless Husbandless old hag.

"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise undecided
big fool just told us abt ur elder sis indirectly.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by jollymizzle(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I think it's time someone tells Linda to drop this and move on with her life.of course the more this lingers the harder it will be to let go.she's a blogger after all,there should be less 'wild' targets she can prey on.this one don pass be careful

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by jollymizzle(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guy na creativity
Lmao na u sure pass,and now I blame myself for missing it,tanks to oliviaxx
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Afrobasic(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Star boy!... EPIC SHADE! grin grin

I never liked wiz before but I'm now a fan cause of this!!

Star boy!!

3 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by dilini(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Booyakasha:
Linda ikeji is single old lady

Linda ikeji writes about other people's personal life unfairly

Linda ikeji destroys homes and relationships with her blog

Linda ikeji is a liar, she pretends to support woman right when all her mates are with their husbands

Linda ikeji is fake, she buys fake stuff or flaunt her ONLY achievement (her mansion) and post them online to feel good about herself when in reality she does not have any man who will love her for who she is but to gold dig her

Linda ikeji is poor spiritually, she hates God, she does not talk about anything Godly, she might be illuminati bro?

Linda ikeji has a smelly (insert word here)

Linda ikeji is 89% lesbian (she never gives or empower boys/men/children monetarily on her blog she only talks feminist every time and gives money to same sex)

Linda ikeji is Opinionated

Linda ikeji hates nairaľand and it's users she does not want us at nairaland to grow

Linda ikeji is always bitter she fears she won't have a child

Linda ikeji is in a secret cult

PLEASE GIRLS DON'T BE LIKE LINDA IKEJI

grin grin

Hmmmm.... Linda is opinionated, she is a lesbian, she is in a secret cult, she is this she is that... too much hate lady. Whatever she does with her life is entirely her cup of coffee. I've always admired her tenancity, bravery and intelligence coupled with her maturity. Whatever the issue is she is entitled to her actions and opinions so go get a LIFE!!!... SMH
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by VoteforLANICKY(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now this is really funny grin grin grin

Questioning don turn to pix taking grin grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
cjayy:
One thing you guys fail to reason is that Linda did the right thing by going to the police.

There is no way Wizkid would report to the police and leave without at least writing an undertaken, being responsible for anything that happens to Linda. This is the practice. Of course the police must not lock him up afterwards.

If you openly threaten someone that is highly placed and well informed, the person goes all out to invoke the law against you.

So the picture does not matter.

What matters?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
D story still continues
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by mej67: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
you wrote all you know but forgot the most important :

linda ikeji is famous and very rich

linda ikeji has mastered how to make cool cash in heaps from junk gossip.

linda ikeji remains no.1 blogger in Nigeria

even as we are discussing this right now, she's reaping cash from it

Booyakasha:
Linda ikeji is single old lady

Linda ikeji writes about other people's personal life unfairly

Linda ikeji destroys homes and relationships with her blog

Linda ikeji is a liar, she pretends to support woman right when all her mates are with their husbands

Linda ikeji is fake, she buys fake stuff or flaunt her ONLY achievement (her mansion) and post them online to feel good about herself when in reality she does not have any man who will love her for who she is but to gold dig her

Linda ikeji is poor spiritually, she hates God, she does not talk about anything Godly, she might be illuminati bro?

Linda ikeji has a smelly (insert word here)

Linda ikeji is 89% lesbian (she never gives or empower boys/men/children monetarily on her blog she only talks feminist every time and gives money to same sex)

Linda ikeji is Opinionated

Linda ikeji hates nairaľand and it's users she does not want us at nairaland to grow

Linda ikeji is always bitter she fears she won't have a child

Linda ikeji is in a secret cult

PLEASE GIRLS DON'T BE LIKE LINDA IKEJI

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.