Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Heartbroken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken (2013 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken by rosieluv(f): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
its simple,ask him abt it buh v it in mind dat he is cheatin irrespective of d cock n bull story he is gonna tel u,relationship is nt a ground for competition so leave him alone,he aint ur man.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken by haul: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
bardella1:
tnx

The truth is that you are verying boring from the way you reply folks here. Just single words like ""tnx"" even the thanks, you are still very lazy to type is out. Maybe your man as been the only one spicing the relationship, time to make it work also.

Just my kind observatuon? Don't take it as offence
Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
DANO1011:
I know the kind of advice you would love to read, but I'm going to give the opposite cause thats the truth!
He is not your husband right?, he is your BOYFRIEND! Thank God.
If a man can have a secrets relationship with another woman apart from the other, is called (womanising/doubledating). And thats pure CHEATING. AND HE WILL DEFINATELY DO SO TO HIS FUTURE WIFE.
My advice to you is to protect yourself from further harm and QUIT the relationship, I know that's not gonna be easy but that's the right thing to do. ( Do what you want, and damn the consequences)

She will never listen to you.
This is not what she wants to hear
leave her be abeg
Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
haul:

The truth is that you are verying boring from the way you reply folks here. Just single words like ""tnx"" even the thanks, you are still very lazy to type is out. Maybe your man as been the only one spicing the relationship, time to make it work also.

Re: Heartbroken by LadyJul(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
bardella1:
Ok
So I av dis sweet boyfriend anyone can ever tink of having
Buh d p is hez always over protective of his fone
I managed to get his password and everything
Nd dis nyt while goin tru d fone I saw d most hrtbrkin stuff dere embarassed
Not only does my bf has anoda gf he loves her more dan me from the chat and everything.
It's hrtbrking
Av nt told im
Wat do u suggest I do? cry
sorry dear.... I know how u're feeling right now because I've been there b4...i think the best thing for you to do is to talk to him... Tell him wat u've discovered... His answers will know ur stand in the relationship... But just take it easy with yourself and when it's time to let go just without hurting yourself.. . But first things first... Talk to him and know wats up...
Re: Heartbroken by DANO1011(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

She will never listen to you.
This is not what she wants to hear
leave her be abeg
Who is forcing her to listen?.... Mine your business Pls.
Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
DANO1011:
Who is forcing her to listen?.... Mine your business Pls.

Meen fùck you
Im minding my business like you minding yours too
Re: Heartbroken by DANO1011(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Meen fùck you
Im minding my business like you minding yours too
then why da f*ck are you quoting me, mehn f*ck your grandma!
Re: Heartbroken by peter(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=44844911][/quote]

Nice 1
Re: Heartbroken by peter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
haul:

Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
LadyJul:
sorry dear.... I know how u're feeling right now because I've been there b4...i think the best thing for you to do is to talk to him... Tell him wat u've discovered... His answers will know ur stand in the relationship... But just take it easy with yourself and when it's time to let go just without hurting yourself.. . But first things first... Talk to him and know wats up...
thanks
Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
DANO1011:
then why da f*ck are you quoting me, mehn f*ck your grandma!

Like I fùcked yours eh. Had the old hag slobbering and gumming on ma nuts
Re: Heartbroken by DANO1011(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Like I fùcked yours eh. Had the old hag slobbering and gumming on ma nuts
lol you deserve a crown bit*ch..... , never knew I was talking to an animal in human skin. Think that trash you dropped is harsh.... Niga it gat me feeling like obama$!
You think you gat NUTS, mehn I smell pu3sy! Lolllllll
Re: Heartbroken by chigoizie7(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
bardella1:
Ok yu all tnx for ur comments
For the bashing and advice.
Leaving him is not the p here.
I once say sumtin lik dis on his fone bfr sumtimes last year nd he gave me some kinda silly excuses lik she is his ex( dat was a diff girl tho)
Wen sumtin feels too good to be true it probably isn't true.
The guy is sweet and all..i can even say hez d one dat has shown me d most love in my life apart from my parents.
U can c how hard it's going to be buh am going to do wats right for me.

U see, there is always two sides of a coin,

In this very case, I will say that what u don't know wouldn't kill u, u shouldn't have snoped around him since he was the best so far for u. In your words, he is the best bf and the only one that has ever shown u real love, so? Y did u snoop?

One thing we don't know about life is that, it is not always 100%. U could have enjoyed what u had with him.

I have people (girls) so many of them toiled with me, (I kept being stupìd and trusting, hoping to get someone to prove others wrong, but they are all the same) I gave up, I stopped loving and will never love again, infact I don't believe in love @all,

But my mum said to me one day,

"Gozie, it is not everyone that comes into ur life that makes u happy one point @ some time, some will keep making u sad, but u have to appreciate those that made u happy even for once, because it is very difficult for someone to go out of em way to make others happy".

Those words made me heal faster and easier than thought, I forgave them, we became friends even though we ain't together. I moved on.

OP, move on, since u can't handle this, u certainly won't handle the worst yet to come. People will cheat. There is a reason for the word "betrayal" to exist in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

U see, there is always two sides of a coin,

In this very case, I will say that what u don't know wouldn't kill u, u shouldn't have snoped around him since he was the best so far for u. In your words, he is the best bf and the only one that has ever shown u real love, so? Y did u snoop?

One thing we don't know about life is that, it is not always 100%. U could have enjoyed what u had with him.

I have people (girls) so many of them toiled with me, (I kept being stupìd and trusting, hoping to get someone to prove others wrong, but they are all the same) I gave up, I stopped loving and will never love again, infact I don't believe in love @all,

But my mum said to me one day,

"Gozie, it is not everyone that comes into ur life that makes u happy one point @ some time, some will keep making u sad, but u have to appreciate those that made u happy even for once, because it is very difficult for someone to go out of em way to make others happy".

Those words made me heal faster and easier than thought, I forgave them, we became friends even though we ain't together. I moved on.

OP, move on, since u can't handle this, u certainly won't handle the worst yet to come. People will cheat. There is a reason for the word "betrayal" to exist in the dictionary.
thanks alot
Re: Heartbroken by Odunharry(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
bardella1:
tnx
Welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nl Gilrs Bewere, Meets Mine Gilr / A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.