Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women (2011 Views)

What Pills Can He Take To Start Having Sexual Feelings For Opposite Sex. / How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her / 5 Causes Of Ill Feelings In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Quality20(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2019
I have observed that many northern men leave their wives in their towns and villages and travel to big cities in search of greener pastures for as much as 4 to 6 months. Before now, this practice was peculiar with the less educated couples,but these days its popular with the educated government workers as well. The question that usually comes to my mind whenever I notice such around me is ; are Hausa women so sexually cold or what? Don't they experience sexual feelings/tension for as long as months, if they do experience sexual feelings, how do they control it in the absence of their husbands for months? Also how do their husbands feel comfortable leaving their wives sexually depraved and not give a damn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by smartocheje: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
It all depends on their individuality and culture na

1 Like

Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Quality20(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
smartocheje:
It all depends on their individuality and culture na
Really?
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Fidelismaria: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm here to read comments

Y'all should make the comments short and interesting
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Salmab: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Find peace dear.
Undertaker001:
Hausa girls have been brought up to experience no feeling of romance.. Their hearts are stone cold..

An example is salmab
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Undertaker001: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls don't derail this thread, I came to learn from comments, we don't want another cat and mouse issues like what happened last week abeg.
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by oladikenie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
I live in the northern part of the country and generally, I'd say the exposure to sexually stimulating things here is quite low. It's very easy being morally chaste and sexually indifferent here than it is in southern and eastern part of the country.

That is on one side now, but then having lived most (if not all) of my life in this parts, I can tell you alot of these women still cheat on their spouses and vice versa. Some with their in-laws, exes, and even to some level strangers- if the money weighs well.

But still yet, you can count up to 900 out of a thousand who keep themselves. Even I as a youth can tell you the temptations to lust is very much lower here compared to the other parts of the country
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Salmahayeki: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Undertaker001:
prove that it is your number..
You are using alternate moniker on nairaland
You have no respect for people.. Little wonder you wasted your money on NAMS election..
In your dreams you thought you would win?

Salmab an introvert who hates stress vying for 002 position grin
The small money from your online shoe business got into your head
Cc Rocktation Farano
Rule 10
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Quality20(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
oladikenie:
I live in the northern part of the country and generally, I'd say the exposure to sexually stimulating things here is quite low. It's very easy being morally chaste and sexually indifferent here than it is in southern and eastern part of the country.

That is on one side now, but then having lived most (if not all) of my life in this parts, I can tell you alot of these women still cheat on their spouses and vice versa. Some with their in-laws, exes, and even to some level strangers- if the money weighs well.

But still yet, you can count up to 900 out of a thousand who keep themselves. Even I as a youth can tell you the temptations to lust is very much lower here compared to the other parts of the country
quite informative though
Re: Romantic And Sexual Feelings In Women by Quality20(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Salmab:
Find peace dear.
u derailing d thread

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Guys Love Watching Lesbian Movies / Oil Meets Defence In Amazing Pre Wedding Photos / Best Man Kissing Bride In Front Of Groom, Groom Reacts Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.