Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,490 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... (3129 Views)

His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by zeetyzin(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
OP...#100 na small money nah. u can only tell him off if he keeps coming back... what cult leader doesnt even have #100... no threat is to be taken lightly....serious or not.
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
RedCard88:
watch out &b careful. dis is how some of dem com wen dey wan to initiate students, dey start by intimidating d person to kno how courageous u ar
who dey fear him, i rather call this abok¡ people to be my bouncers and be paying them 10k in a month, i will discuss am with my father
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Im in my finals in school nd ive never been approached by cultists.. Maybe my height nd beards nd my stupid anger prevented em from coming .nd i was unpredictable .. Use ur brain my guy!! They re scared of u.. Work on their fear by being unpredictable.. Cool ur nerves( it was so difficult for me) nd work with ur brain
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
armylord:
Im in my finals in school nd ive never been approached by cultists.. Maybe my height nd beards nd my stupid anger prevented em from coming .nd i was unpredictable .. Use ur brain my guy!! They re scared of u.. Work on their fear by being unpredictable.. Cool ur nerves( it was so difficult for me) nd work with ur brain
me and this guy were once friends before even before we were admitted
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

WTF??...Cult leader break yor head becuzz u refuse to giv him bloooowJob?...WHA THE HECK IS GOIN ON IN THAT NIGERIA PLACE?...serrrriously!! undecided
are u this dumb? Read the thread fully, c¤ckhead

1 Like

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2016
zeetyzin:
lol....I wanna blv ure joking dude. u try that with me...Ure soooo dead.
lol....@Op I've found the leader ...goan ask Linda ikeji for that IGP's no. Asap
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by stubbornman(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2016
armylord:
the guy dey too fear, I sure say him go don go keep pity face dey ask " wetin I do nah" I was only approached once and that was my first year ,just stay your lane and stop unnecessary smiley face wen you enter road
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Keketu(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

stop trying to form Igbo, we know you're not. Kindly stick to your mother tongue, probably gibberish tongue
your boobs have fallen cry please i beg you because of God please click here for help fast https://www.nairaland.com/3053356/ladies-why-thou-boobs-fallen

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
stubbornman:

the guy dey too fear, I sure say him go don go keep pity face dey ask " wetin I do nah" I was only approached once and that was my first year ,just stay your lane and stop unnecessary smiley face wen you enter road
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2016
stubbornman:

u too dey mumu
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by fabre4: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
he meant i should have cool down and given him the money

He could set you up with another cultist and then share the loot with him so here are the things I think you should do

* If you take the threat serious report him to the police to sign undertaken

* If he threatens you again report him to a higher member of the cult or the one in your hostel

* Make sure you avoid any relationship with cult members and their friends especially girls

* Join a Church or mosque and let know that I'd where you belong

* when walking through a dark or lonely part do not carry more than 50 naira or your phone but note your face is at risk
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by MrCork: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
are u this dumb? Read the thread fully, c¤ckhead

....so cult leader of all pwople break your head cozz u don't giv him blooooowjob?..soery we can't help... ((((SHAME))))...no ofeeinse!
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by decatalyst(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:

stop trying to form Igbo, we know you're not. Kindly stick to your mother tongue, probably gibberish tongue

You know what?

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by SapeleWater(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wait o, you say the 'cult boy' na your 'friend'
Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
decatalyst:

You know what?

tongue

Re: A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... by decatalyst(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.ARE YOU THIS FOOLISH? ABI YOU DE REHEARSE HOW TO MAD?....CUZ ERRTIN YOU JUST TYPED IS "ERROR"..

Going by your moniker, you really need a REBIRTH!

The rubbish you spew to a stanger also shows how well mannered and cultured you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why!!!... / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment / Is She Up To Something????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.