Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband (3081 Views)

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Am just asking because some girls always bring up issues that "they are keeping their virginity for their husbands" but those husbands are right now fvcking one olosho or ashawo or runs girl?

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Hadez(f): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
If you need a Virgin lady then you must be a Virgin yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Too many
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by herzern(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Come and test me to see if am a virgin? Don't u know a boy is disvirgined from birth
Hadez:
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by GbovoLee(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
if the husband himself is not a virgin.then I dont think its fair..its of no value
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Hadez(f): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
Come and test me to see if am a virgin? Don't u know a boy is disvirgined from birth
What are you even saying? It is not about testing you it is about your conscience.
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by AlexCk: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Everyone has their choice,
Life na per head, if they don't wanna have sex, it's their opinion!!

Una no dey tire for the virginity ish,
Jeez!!

Life's pretty simple,
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2016
U must be naive,so if a guy say he is a virgin,u have eyes that see conscience
Hadez:

What are you even saying? It is not about testing you it is about your conscience.
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Am just saying what i observed
AlexCk:
Everyone has their choice,
Life na per head, if they don't wanna have sex, it's their opinion!!

Una no dey tire for the virginity ish,
Jeez!!

Life's pretty simple,
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:
i am a big mumu
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
How the girl wan know
GbovoLee:
if the husband himself is not a virgin.then I dont think its fair..its of no value
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Hadez:
lies, non virgin girls use this to deceive and console themselves, whether we like it or not virginity is the pride of a woman, besides u can't even tell if a man is a virgin or not and this is how nature has made it and no non virgin girl can change that or is it because God is so merciful that he made it possible for non virgins to still be able to get married? otherwise non virgin should NEVER be able to find a husband.

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2016
GbovoLee:
Who wants a virgin for a husband Unless d lady is prepared to school him properly sha
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2016
As in ehn. No man is worth any girl's virginity abeg, especially if he's not one.

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Hadez(f): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2016
ethene:

lies, non virgin girls use this to deceive and console themselves, whether we like it or not virginity is the pride of a woman, besides u can't even tell if a man is a virgin or not and this is how nature has made it and no non virgin girl can change that or is it because God is so merciful that he made it possible for non virgins to still be able to get married? otherwise non virgin should NEVER be able to find a husband.
Virginity is the pride of a woman? Boy get your head out of your ass!

Mosthandsomeboy:
U must be naive,so if a guy say he is a virgin,u have eyes that see conscience
Read and understand my comment the come back and quote me
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by GbovoLee(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Nma27:
Who wants a virgin for a husband Unless d lady is prepared to school him properly sha
same thing goes for an unexperienced wife..
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Hadez:

Read and understand my comment the come back and quote me
r u a Muslim?
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Hadez(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
r u a Muslim?
Why the question?
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by mofeoluwadassah: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Dats it nw,dey want a virgin 4 a wife,bt want 2 sleep with a gal b4 getting married undecided
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by naija1stpikin: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Nma27:

nmana wat is ur last moniker?
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by collinxraver(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
No virqin in boys
Hadez:

durinq the process of removinq the first skin, boys are ...
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by naija1stpikin: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
As in ehn. No man is worth any girl's virginity abeg, especially if he's not one.

sunday dagboru is here
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Is it hadiza or adaeze
Hadez:
Why the question?
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Bullshit! Keep deceiving yourself. Mr.Man, in case you haven't realized, we're in the *21st* century where your bollocks doesn't hold anymore.
Virginity is not the pride of a woman, but what she has accomplished in her life i.e her family, her children, her career and so on and not something as insignificant as the state of her hymen.
And it's okay for a man not to be a virgin but a taboo for a woman not to be one? Lmao! No man is worth a woman's virginity. Your ideas are archaic and obsolete so wake up and Snell the 21st century.

ethene:

[s]lies, non virgin girls use this to deceive and console themselves, whether we like it or not virginity is the pride of a woman, besides u can't even tell if a man is a virgin or not and this is how nature has made it and no non virgin girl can change that or is it because God is so merciful that he made it possible for non virgins to still be able to get married? otherwise non virgin should NEVER be able to find a husband.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Ayam not understanding
naija1stpikin:

sunday dagboru is here
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by PayBoyXclusives(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:

Na demons dey disvirgin d girls?

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by naija1stpikin: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ayam not understanding
grin grin
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by Daneezy: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
who did u dash ur virginity to??

Maybe its a goat sha!!!
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by jmoore(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2016
My brand new di** is forbidden to enter a borehole!!
Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by jmoore(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Nma27:
WTF!!
Sex is an instinct, not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband by torres89: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
virginity shouldn't be a criteria for marriage
I don't think there's any pride on it sef
as long as you are decent
am good with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Divorce Story Is As Shocking As Hell! / Ladies When You See A Hot Young Married Guy / Can A Lady Be Above A Guy's League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.