Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment (3074 Views)

South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
my companion(lover) asked me to help clean her apartment, I felt bad and wasn't normal for me to due to my ego, but I managed to help her fixed her apartment because of my love for her. Hope I have not let myself down before her and she won't be seeing me as an errand boy or as a house help.

Guys can you do that for your lover if she have tight schedules due to her work

I need serious advise please, I felt I may lose my value/respect for doing that.
NO INSULTS PLEASE angry sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by MJBOLT: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
stories that touch
You no thank God say no be P@nt you cleangrin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
MJBOLT:
stories that touch
You no thank God say no be P@nt you cleangrin

do you wash p@nts for your girlfriend shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by MJBOLT: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
don't have a girlfriend

ruggedised:

do you wash p@nts for your girlfriend shocked

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by dingbang(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol. .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by ojun50(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where u pick her frm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:
my companion(lover) asked me to help clean her apartment, I felt bad and wasn't normal for me to due to my ego, but I managed to help her fixed her apartment because of my love for her. Hope I have not let myself down before her and she won't be seeing me as an errand boy or as a house help.

Guys can you do that for your lover if she have tight schedules due to her work

I need serious advise please, I felt I may lose my value/respect for doing that.
NO INSULTS PLEASE angry sad

OK first of all, do u have a job?

Secondly which day of the week did u do the cleanup?
And how long have u been dating your gf
And lastly what kind of job does your gf have
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
alexialin:

OK first of all, do u have a job?

Secondly which day of the week did u do the cleanup?
And how long have u been dating your gf
And lastly what kind of job does your gf have

I'm still serving my father's land sad

I cleaned the house today

Is getting upto a year we started dating angry

she works in a bank
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
dingbang:
Lol. .

bros is not a laughing matter angry sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Garshyzee(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin angry grin.. ...... grin grin.... Bro kneel down lemme oray for u..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

bros is not a laughing matter angry sad
did u do it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

she works in a bank
are u a student?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
dingbang:
are u a student?

I'm not a student undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you often stay there, and its only this one time... Then why not,?!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
lovelygurl:
Mtcheeeeeew

get out undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

get out undecided undecided

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by megareal: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
You have not lowered your self esteem in any way. It's only a very foolish woman who would not appreciate you and respect you more. Stop second guessing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by edimolu(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Smh for u
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by edimolu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Love is stupid just like yhu undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Neozy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Well I can't do any shit for any girl that is not yet my wife. Girls are not to be trusted, most of them have more than one boyfriend. Each for different purpose, they can be collecting money and gift from one and be using the other has errand boy and another one to be helping them with assignments and have another one that they genuily love. If you happen to fall into category one she will store your number with 'my atm' category 2 'my helper'. Guys should take note.
My humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

she works in a bank

Lol ,just take it easy grin
I ain't bashing you.
I will simply cut the chase and say it , as it is .
First , cleaning apartment all alone will make her ask for such over and over again .and assuming u later have a job, which u definitely will by the time your done with service . she will still stylishly ask u to clean her apartment .invariably u got the right word ,a house help. So sorry am kind of harsh about it.

But assuming , she helps out along with u in cleaning her apartment ? That looks and sounds better. It shows she respects u and sincerely need help in cleaning her place up. There's nothing wrong when both parties join hands to do the chores together.

But with what UV just done all by yourself ..I don't see a lasting relationship there ..Just know this relationship will be short lived . And she will move on when a guy who has a good job starts wooing her.

I know u love her,but try as much as possible to hold on to your pride as a man. Cause most women will take advantage and walk all over u.
Do chores jointly with her. That's the best

Hope u get my drift?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Its nothing to lend a helping hand in times of need for your supposed lover, don't see it as anything. that's what we do for love.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
alexialin:

Lol ,just take it easy grin
I ain't bashing you.
I will simply cut the chase and say it , as it is .
First , cleaning apartment all alone will make her ask for such over and over again .and assuming u later have a job, which u definitely will by the time your done with service . she will still stylishly ask u to clean her apartment .invariably u got the right word ,a house help. So sorry am kind of harsh about it.

But assuming , she helps out along with u in cleaning her apartment ? That looks and sounds better. It shows she respects u and sincerely need help in cleaning her place up. There's nothing wrong when both parties join hands to do the chores together.

But with what UV just done all by yourself ..I don't see a lasting relationship there ..Just know this relationship will be short lived . And she will move on when a guy who has a good job starts wooing her.

I know u love her,but try as much as possible to hold on to your pride as a man. Cause most women will take advantage and walk all over u.
Do chores jointly with her. That's the best

Hope u get my drift?

we were doing it together before a call came in from her boss
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Chuknovski(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
brother there ain't nofin wrong, she could do same for you some day, after all doesn't she cook for you, fawk you, pet you in the same house? what if you guys were married won't you do the chores, soo get to work and have fun at it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

we were doing it together before a call came in from her boss

OK then its cool...

A grateful lady will appreciate even ordinary fetching water for her , while an ungrateful lady will not even appreciate if u buy a bungalow for her but instead want a duplex in asokoro with fleet of cars join.
Just hope she will appreciate your efforts at the end and be there for u too.
Human beings are difficult and complex at times.
But remember if she doesn't appreciate u at the end
Someone better will. That's certain smiley

Best of luck ..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by Dygeasy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
You didn't have to clean the apartment yourself. All you had to do was tell her you guys should hire a help instead and you'll pay for the service. There are people who would clean your house for a token.

That way, you both win. Her apartment gets cleaned, you dont get to do avoidable things like that.

You remain the man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedised:

I'm not a student undecided
are u employed?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by akintho(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
dingbang:
are u employed?

na wa for you o...guy talk say ein still dey serve and you still dey ask say "are you employed , are a student" mehn

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
akintho:

na wa for you o...guy talk say ein still dey serve and you still dey ask say "are you employed , are a student" mehn
lol relax...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by kullozone(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
dingbang:
are u employed?

Are you blind? Getawtofyeh jare!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Help Clean Her Apartment by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Erri lil excapades with your gfs ya lots will bring it online, smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story / Thinking Of Going Into Music Because I Have Got The Voice And The Looks (pic) / Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.