Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Am Still Inlove With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still Inlove With My Ex (890 Views)

Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Am Still Inlove With Him,,i Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by joycej(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2009
My ex-boyfriend and i broke up because there where somethings in his life that i didn't like that he couldn't let go. Things like dating two or more girls at the sametime. I found this great guy that helped me through the breakup and we started dating after a while. I love my new boyfriend and at the sametime i love my ex. He wants me back and i think i want him back too PLS HELP ME
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by GEW: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2009
joyce j:

My ex-boyfriend and i broke up because there where somethings in his life that i didn't like that he couldn't let go. Things like dating two or more girls at the sametime. I found this great guy that helped me through the breakup and we started dating after a while. I love my new boyfriend and at the sametime i love my ex. He wants me back and i think i want him back too PLS HELP ME
on how to break the repairers heart or what?
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by posakosa(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2009
Why not leave the good guy u're with and go back to ur ex and stop wasting the new bobo's time.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by xqwysyte(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2009
I have come to realize some girls are really stupid. Sad, but true.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by biola44: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2009
good u know! angry
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by Kelvinj(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2009
[b][/b]follow ur heart.
In d firs place der is no concrete reasons 4 breakin' up.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2009
joyce j:

Do both them a big faviour, leave them alone and get urself Big ben
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by tosyne007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
joyce j:

i cant count the number of times this kind of question hadbeen asked on this forum. Same stories, same questions, but peole still keep their cool to answer all in the name of helping out.

I think it's getting out of hand and it should be STOPPED AND DISCOURAGED.

@poster, u can check out the archive for posts like this and i'm sure u will get enuf answers to ur question. (more than u can ever imagine).
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by Ben13: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2009
Old wine tastes great. . . plss return to him.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by ztyle(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
Lol true talk grin
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by TheSeeker(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2009
Listen to your story being told to you by someone else and think about it.  
First of all, you left him because he was dating more than a girl at a time, among other things. But you loved him; that's understandable. You went along being hurt and someone else came into the picture to help you heal, you finally got over the hurt and now your ex's coming back to you. Out of the blue, you figured you still love him. You're just so pathetic. A compounded fool. I don't get it, what is it about him that you love when he cheats on you? Maybe you're one of those girls who think they don't deserve better because they have a considerably low self esteem.

I don't have to tell you whether or not to get back to him. Check this out yourself: How do you know for sure he's changed? You haven't been with him for a while, what guarantees he won't do worse than he did before? What becomes of the gentle young man who helped you? Where does he stand? In the future if such guys become a player and starts hurting girls, who do we blame? Guys? It's women like you that have made it hard for guys to believe girls and take them for who they are. Obviously, you're not the first I've seen. I know a lot of other people who despite how much they've been hurt by their ex's, they still want to get back with them. I don't get it; do women really love being treated like a piece of trash or as a queen? Apparently, some love to be treated like fools while some who know better make the wisest choice and leave when the tone is high.

I got one word for you : LEAVE! Let the guy find the good girl he deserves. You don't belong to him; he needs someone better. Someone with some sense of dignity and pride in them. A girl who primarily understands she needs a better man. You can go and hang out with your ex boyfriend and get hit even harder -- I just hope you have friends who can console you when he sets you crying again. And, don't come back on here asking you need to get back to the other gentleman or you'll get it hot and nasty. Bounce and leave the guy, go back to your boss - boyfriend.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by sparta(f): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
Please dont go back to a cheat unless you have not started hurting bad enough! undecided
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by touchmeder: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
justwise:

[b]Do both them a big faviour, leave them alone [/b]and get urself Big ben

Sounds like the right thing to me
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by kok(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2009
have u heard of "forward ever, backward never"? or the statement "The devil you know is better than the angel u dont know"?

Its up to you to decide cuz you know them both! but be careful in making your decision as it could either be sweet or bitter.
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by whitelexi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
@Topic: Me too grin
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by TheSeeker(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
whitelexi:

@Topic: Me too grin
I'll be so glad to hook you back up. I hope you don't mind if I take your current? grin grin
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by whitelexi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'll be so glad to hook you back up. I hope you don't mind if I take your current? grin grin

Lmao grin grin grin

Gosh! my ex is my ex, even if i still feel something for her. . . My current is an angel sent from above, she's the best thing that happened to me. . . and whats more? she's in my house right now and even finer than my ex! Why would i wanna swap her for anything?

You can take my ex but i've gotto warn u. . . She's so self-centered that its cute grin grin
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by no1madman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
xqwysyte:

I have come to realize some girls are really stupid. Sad, but true.
most are supid
Re: I Am Still Inlove With My Ex by TheSeeker(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2009
whitelexi:

Lmao grin grin grin

Gosh! my ex is my ex, even if i still feel something for her. . .  My current is an angel sent from above, she's the best thing that happened to me. . .  and whats more? she's in my house right now and even finer than my ex!  Why would i wanna swap her for anything?

You can take my ex but i've gotto warn u. . .  She's so self-centered that its cute grin grin
I like the way you praised your current. Hello? I'm not jealous grin And your ex, she gets me disgusted if she's the lady you described in some of your posts I had seen on a few threads. And give her(your current) this nickname too : The only rock in Nigeria that was prestigious enough to make it to the face of a currency note. Hint: Zuma rock.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section / So Terrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.