Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Calling Or Chatting With A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady (2354 Views)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? / Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Odunharry(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
For me, I prefer both.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by pet4ril(f): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Odunharry:

What stops you from bn romantic?? Wat stop you from opening up and simply ask him questions that will make him b more open and free??
Prolly he's shy guy or introvert..

If you want him truly, help him..
what if you are trying to be romantic and he says later or he keeps echoing "God should just help us" grin
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by torqque7(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=VoteDemiladgold post=44832605]A lot of ladies are saying chats because most of them can't hold a phone conversation.. that's just the fact.

There is nothing more sweet and interesting that having a down to earth, sweet, funny, bedroom voice call with your partner... and yes...

Though chats are cool, buh voice calls brings more connection.. it's good to spice things a lot. Especially
video calls in this modern Era..

I like how u view things..I can totally relate to what u r saying..most girls can hold a convo with a guy even if they like the guy,they always expect him to do all the talking and all they do is ask how was ur day and have u eaten?wat did u eat,smh..its pathetic actually, sometimes I just don't get ladies,same lady will flash u times without number and send miss u msg but can't hold a reasonable convo with the guy..lol I saw a thread yesterday of a girl saying how she went out with a guy and got tired cos he kept talking and talking,just imagine..lol this same girls will still say the guy is soo boring if he didn't talk much. A guy keeps talking cos he doesn't want everything to get boring cos the girl can't hold a conversation,if u can have a reasonable conversion then the guy will talk less. Hmmm men will never understand women,can't deal a beg lol
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by refiner(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
...I prefer calls to chat!
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=44838790][/quote]hahahahhahaha grin I totally understand you perfectly.. it's true there are some like that.. I think my answer to that situation you mentioned about a guy talking on and on to the girl, what I would have loved to chip in is that he should do things in moderation...

Yes, everyone wants to have a good conversation, be it by chats or calls, or by physical means, buh we shouldn't try to overstretch it, it den becomes boring. I think he was trying too hard to impress her tho. I may be wrong, he may also be a chatterbox, someone who loves to talk, which is still normal.. but do u think it wouldn't be weird if you had someone talking to you all day? grin

I'm sure you would get tired wink

I used to work at a call center as a call centre rep, lol and trust me, u will get tired of talking grin. I'v experienced it so I can relate to that.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Aguiyi13(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Basically, some girls are boring. they'd bore the life out of you when you try have a convo with 'em. they just can't keep a convo going. And when you call too often it becomes bothersome and can be seen as breech of privacy Do both of 'em anyway...

1 Like

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by manee2(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Ok let's chat_ "manee dreamchaser kay"

Facebook
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by torqque7(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
hahahahhahaha grin I totally understand you perfectly.. it's true there are some like that.. I think my answer to that situation you mentioned about a guy talking on and on to the girl, what I would have loved to chip in is that he should do things in moderation...

Yes, everyone wants to have a good conversation, be it by chats or calls, or by physical means, buh we shouldn't try to overstretch it, it den becomes boring. I think he was trying too hard to impress her tho. I may be wrong, he may also be a chatterbox, someone who loves to talk, which is still normal.. but do u think it wouldn't be weird if you had someone talking to you all day? grin

I'm sure you would get tired wink

I used to work at a call center as a call centre rep, lol and trust me, u will get tired of talking grin. I'v experienced it so I can relate to that.
Lol..yeah sure I'd get tired of constant talk,too much of everything is bad sha..the trick is learning how to balance it all,girls shouldn't expect the guy to do all the taking always. Anyway So is that y u ran away from the call centre job? smiley smiley
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..yeah sure I'd get tired of constant talk,too much of everything is bad sha..the trick is learning how to balance it all,girls shouldn't expect the guy to do all the taking always. Anyway So is that y u ran away from the call centre job? smiley smiley
Naaaaaaah. Why would anyone wish to run away from a job in this economic meltdown period grin

I'm currently running a full-time MSc program cool
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by torqque7(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Naaaaaaah. Why would anyone wish to run away from a job in this economic meltdown period grin

I'm currently running a full-time MSc program cool
Lol..beats me o,anyway that's nice..you are Yoruba I guess?una too like book lol,sha keep up the good work,I hope by the time u r done ul find another job easily tho.
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2016
smelly...wtsup??

Smellymouth:

Warris ya name?
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by VoteDemiladgold: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..beats me o,anyway that's nice..you are Yoruba I guess?una too like book lol,sha keep up the good work,I hope by the time u r done ul find another job easily tho.
sure by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:
Chat. Not all guys though...if i don't like you, i may not read your message for a week. For those kinda guys, its better to call.

So u re one of those girls eyaa
Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
mimzy:
smelly...wtsup??

Our Queen.. Ello!!

1 Like

Re: Calling Or Chatting With A Lady by Odunharry(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
pet4ril:
what if you are trying to be romantic and he says later or he keeps echoing "God should just help us" grin
Lol....clearly it shows he is shy or something..
U can still talk to him.. know his views about love and relationship.. etc

Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help / Is He Pestering You For Sex? Do These!!! / This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.