Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants (2048 Views)

"Reward Of Chasing A Sexy Girl" / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2006
I have a colleague who was born in Nigeria but left Nigeria as a kid and never went back again. She told me she was interested in finding single a black guy, particularly Nigerian who is good looking. I never introduced anyone to her because most of them would only have played with her and dumped her.

I have another white male friend who does not hide his disgust for immigrants (although he's my friend). I was shocked to hear that my Nigerian 'sister' is seriously after this guy now and the guy does not really mind doing the do with her.

I feel really gutted by this but I am unable to tell the girl that the guy is actually an immigrant hater and he's going to play around with her making her eventually feel humiliated. I feel gurt because I like to see every African girl as my sister.

Any advise on how to go about this?
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2006
Sounds like jealousy. apparently you have'nt an idea how to approach her so you find excuses.

1) nigerian guy will play with her then dump
2) white guy is immigrant hater
3) you think of her as sister.
obvious you had'nt the confidence to make your play. allow her to find her own path then.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2006
hear yea ! hear yea ! @ jammin has spoken grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by candylips(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2006
uhmm undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2006
@poster. if you want advice ask the geisha. sometime ago she danced. i want to talk, but she wont let me grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2006
@ jammin when did this geisha dance?

@ topic
if you trully have your female friends interest at heart warn her aabout your other racist friend she is hooking up with

if you are feeling the gal summoun up courage and tell her( put your self out of your misery) grin

i just hope its things have not too far btwn them
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2006
not sure, but do know i want to say hello smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2006
jammin you on yim?

whats ur yim addy? smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2006
here?
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2006
jammin:

here?

what ? ( here as in? )
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2006
check my profile now!
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2006
aight you online? angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 1:15am On Nov 15, 2006
sorry!! was doing sup'm in kitchen. yeah online.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2006
no you are not online cos you aint responding angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2006
if you do keep the "BIM****" account am hailing you rite now.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ikamefa(f): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2006
nahhhhhhh am on yim not bim grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2006
arite check my profile again. will delete as soon as you IM
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Nikegenius(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2006
If thats ur pix on ur profile, U look nice. no strings though.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2006
Someone said it's jealousy and I want her.

Sorry, I should never have posted this here. I suppose I should let you know that I'm a happily married man. My first son is 12 years old.

Thanks for that judgement anyway
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by anon101(f): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
I DONT THINK WHATEVER SHE DOES SHOULD REALLY BE YOUR BUSINESS
AFTER ALL U ARE MARRIED
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
blacknbold:

I DONT THINK WHATEVER SHE DOES SHOULD REALLY BE YOUR BUSINESS
AFTER ALL U ARE MARRIED

hmm,

Should I also say it's not my business whenever I see any Nigerian who seeks my help or counsel?

I have not gone to tell her not to date the guy. As we speak, plans are afoot and I actually feel some pain in me knowing what will happen after the guy has finished humiliating her.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by choco4life(m): 5:35am On Nov 17, 2006
i am interested i wud traet her cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by candylips(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2006
carry go !
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2006
"Sounds like jealousy. apparently you have'nt an idea how to approach her so you find excuses.

1) nigerian guy will play with her then dump
2) white guy is immigrant hater
3) you think of her as sister.
obvious you had'nt the confidence to make your play. allow her to find her own path then."

Jammin,

when you get a life and develop your brain, I may respond to you
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2006
easyy!! u just did!!! idiot. cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by desiree(f): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2006
How can this immigrant hater be your friend? He should be your worst nightmare if you asked me.

You could settle this saga by just asking the girl out since you seem to think every other guy is out to "play" her.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by choco4life(m): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2006
wtell her ur mind dude.
or r u interested ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Eurphoria(f): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2006
@Desiree
i am with you there, i was wondering how he could be his friend too .Anyway if this girl insist on going with this guy, then goodluck to her, she will learn a quick lesson in no time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2006
desiree:

How can this immigrant hater be your friend? He should be your worst nightmare if you asked me.

You could settle this saga by just asking the girl out since you seem to think every other guy is out to "play" her.

He's my friend because I talk to him when we have to, we work together, that's where it ends. We are not close or anything. A colleague is not necessarily a FRIEND in the sense that you want to imply.

AND, I'm married. It's alright anyway. I now realise it was a mistake voicing an opinion on that.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2006
Eurphoria:

@Desiree
i am with you there, i was wondering how he could be his friend too .Anyway if this girl insist on going with this guy, then goodluck to her, she will learn a quick lesson in no time.

Yes, she will hopefully learn something the bitter way.

It's the fact that I always boasted that girls from my part of the world are not that way that will hurt me. I have always been proud of girls from my part of the world not being so cheap and easy to get embarassed

I'll just draw a curtain on this now and let it be.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by anon101(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2006
i think you should have titled it A hater of immigrant chasing nigerian girl

we are too much to be used.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2006
blacknbold:

i think you should have titled it A hater of immigrant chasing nigerian girl

we are too much to be used.

Having checked a few of your posts here, I can safely conclude that you are really 'too much'

It's the girl chasing the guy and not the other way, you want to tell me what I should write when you dont know what it is?

What the!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting married At 33 And Mum Still Disapproves. / The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… / ' See This Village Girll'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.