Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants (2054 Views)

"Reward Of Chasing A Sexy Girl" / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Eurphoria(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2006
easy now lol o dont think BlacknBold meant it literarily, just saying the guy being an immigrant hater should be thankful he is even looked at by one of us. I think that is what Black meant undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
Easyy cannot say anything to the girl, because[b] he is a hypocrite[/b]. grin He says the guy is a immigrant hater and he has him as a friend. how is that possible? how can you be friends to someone that hates you.(assuming easyy is also immigrant. which i suspect he is.)

ok. my brain is now develop. what's your rersponse? cheesy cheesy cheesy i hope its something stinging so i can make the appropriate comeback cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2006
I'm not in the habit of having pointless discussions with anyone who displays arrant stupidity so I refrain from responding to jamming. When you have finished toasting the girl on here, you'll go and get a life.

Eurphoria, cheers. Just wanted to staighten out the point.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jammin(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2006
the word is STRAIGHTEN now repeat after me. S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T.E.N now pronounce str-aaa-ten.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Eurphoria(f): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2006
jamming leave him alone please smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2006
jammin:

the word is STRAIGHTEN now repeat after me. S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T.E.N now pronounce str-aaa-ten.

The fact that you cannot differentiate between a typing error and a grammatical or spelling error shows the level of education you have.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Easyy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2006
jammin:

Easyy cannot say anything to the girl, because[b] he is a hypocrite[/b]. grin He says the guy is a immigrant hater and he has him as a friend. how is that possible? how can you be friends to someone that hates you.(assuming easyy is also immigrant. which i suspect he is.)

ok. my brain is now develop. what's your rersponse? cheesy cheesy cheesy i hope its something stinging so i can make the appropriate comeback cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you intend to write 'my brain is now developED?' you missed out the ED and also the question mark after the first sentence. It's also spelt RESPONSE!

Go back for English lessons before you point out my typing error.
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by anon101(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2006
easy why u come hard like this
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by macro: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2006
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by Nwaka77: 4:08am On Dec 19, 2007
undecided Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by ifyalways(f): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2007
this is an old post infact its older than me grin grin grin

whatever it is ,na old tori.maybe the naija gal go don born for the white bobo by now undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by jaleyne: 4:26am On Mar 10, 2009
@jammin

im in jamaica as well

are you nigerian and in kingston

i go to school here
i go to uwi

i wonder if we know each other??
i hope you see this,

@poster,

at least tell the girl, you dont have to say the guy is racist just say you dont think he is a good person and that she needs to be careful ,
Re: Nigerian Girl Chasing A Hater Of Immigrants by oluwafemi113(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2009
grin grin next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals / Girls Hate Guys Who Love Them. / A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.