Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65449 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
smiley
love it when i make ladies smile, may i meet you princess kiss
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pidggin:
His kids live and study there, while our people are experiencing hardship here, the man has no conscience
did u ruminate abt what you wrote? Someone who assumed office barely a year, does she enrol dis year? Last year? His children have been schooling abroad before he became the president. Get this straight our parents are working to make life easier for us.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by refiner(f): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dhurmynick:

I'm pretty sure I just quoted you somewhere.. grin grin
Seun.. Whatsup with your forum and this error stuff
...were?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Almajiri1: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Unity19:

Yes i remember Buhari saying that. But the wife never said she is broke. So the wife can sponsor the daughter. Don't forget Buhari has grown up children who are well to do in their own quarter and can afford and 1st class ticket for their kid sister. however if we can prove that she was finance with tax payers' money, then we can do the needful but if not, hold your peace.
The family should now have to release a statement on who and what funded the trip and the persons net worth with evidences of tax payment from 1999.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Almajiri1:
So, nothing has changed?

Helep us ask the zombie oh.
They told us this is NO time for continuity that we are in for change chain.
Anyway Alhaji LIE Mohammed told us that we misunderstood their chants. grin grin

egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by cocoduck: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
Am not an APC apologist but hey,she is the president's daughter for crying out loud! No big deal, we all fly first class sometimes.
quiet you janja-weed, it's a huge deal, any ways charity begins at the village square. janja-weed.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

love it when i make ladies smile, may i meet you princess kiss
embarassed
Love your handle: Tantum ergo sacramento smiley
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by razzberries: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by dxdiag(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Our president is not practicing what his teaching
After encouraging his officials not to fly 1st class

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by msjijitar(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
In another news
PDP accused Buhari 16 years old daughter for wearing a designer clothes worth N 200,000
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by nicolosam(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.
I beg to disagree with u pls. Buhari is a public figure and so also his immediate family. A real leader practises what he preaches.....if Buhari who rode on the "fantasy" of being financially disciplined and eventually did benefited with huge votes, deceives Nigerians that he has slashed his salary....knowing fully well that the percentage of his salary to the colossus allowances he receives every month.....thus, Buhari isn't the leader expected to effect the change envisioned by the masses of Nigerian people. Democracy in Nigeria is a fraud and a tool of deception against the masses. Nigeria needs Revolution now and not bloody one but a determined peaceful and logical revolution.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by tbliz: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
U GUYS HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING YET IN THIS NIGERIA

THE DEVIL U KNE IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL U DONT KNOW

I THOUGHT HE SAID HE BORROWED MONEY TO BUY FORM

UNTILL HIS SHEEP STARTS FLYING WITH HIM BEFORE YOU WLL SAY I TOLD U

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
embarassed
so sorry sweet cry
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Kiakia(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
These PDP guys are acting deluded. However, any discerning Nigerian understands the game they are playing and attaches no importance to their daily, misguided expose`. I am yet to read anywhere that PDP 'lambasted' the idle senators for taking delivery of an over-priced SUV in this period of economic meltdown. So much for hypocrisy!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 124mumsy: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
picture of her on flight 3k or idonbelief
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

so sorry sweet cry
Love your handle: smiley
Tantum ergo Sacramentum
Veneremur cernui:
Et antiquum documentum
Novo cedat ritui:
... Latin sweet die grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ibietela2(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.

BUT you will be happy if it's Jonathan's family?

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Una dey waste una time undecided
Unu na eti mkpu sad
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:

Love your handle: smiley
Tantum ergo Sacramentum
Veneremur cernui:
Et antiquum documentum
Novo cedat ritui:
Præstet fides supplementum
Sensuum defectui.
Genitori, Genitoque
Laus et jubilatio,
Salus, honor, virtus quoque
Sit et benedictio:
Procedenti ab utroque
Compar sit laudatio.
Amen.

thanks sweet, are you a CATHOLICAN?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Almajiri1: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

Helep us ask the zombie oh.
They told us this is NO time for continuity that we are in for change chain.
Anyway Alhaji LIE Mohammed told us that we misunderstood their chants. grin grin

Liars and pretenders disgust me. APC are liars while Buhari is pretender. He was okay while in CPC.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
was her ticket paid for with govt funds? A man is free to spend his money the way he feels like.

That said, as president and as the 1st family, it does not send the right message in this hard times for the president's family to be ostentatious even if they haven't stolen anyone's money.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Gaskia: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Unity19:

Yes i remember Buhari saying that. But the wife never said she is broke. So the wife can sponsor the daughter. Don't forget Buhari has grown up children who are well to do in their own quarter and can afford and 1st class ticket for their kid sister. however if we can prove that she was finance with tax payers' money, then we can do the needful but if not, hold your peace.

Diezani Allison has a rich husband, rich before he married Diezani who was a top executive in Shell before becoming a minister, his child flew a chattered jet which both husband and wife earning could afford, yet 'it was a sin and show of opulence' now Buhari's daughter, (a minor for that matter, still singled and in school abroad while Ese Oruru was abducted) the daughter of a 'servant president and a former poor man' in times of needs in the country he leads flies a first class to London (don't ask those who bashed Senator Murray Bruce) and its now normal because she is a daughter of a man from a 'superior tribe'. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ireneony(f): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
themall:

-
-
1. [s][/s]
-
2[s]. Jonathan Wife has a private jet. First class is poo to her daughters! Have respect for Mama Peace daughter and daughters[/s]
****Read my post again...i never castigate mama peace's daughter.
I was making reference to the guy i quoted "Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

May u receive bihari sensegrin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ibietela2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.

Do they pay to use the presidential fleet?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by mapet: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
Am not an APC apologist but hey,she is the president's daughter for crying out loud! No big deal, we all fly first class sometimes.

I was liking your line until I got to this fabu in bold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by anonimi: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
YUSUPH1986:
did u ruminate abt what you wrote? Someone who assumed office barely a year, does she enrol dis year? Last year? His children have been schooling abroad before he became the president. Get this straight our parents are working to make life easier for us.

Na true you talk.
Buhari's children have been schooling abroad while he was making northern children almajiris that can be recruited to activate his "baboons and dogs soaked in blood" riots, right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by IYIMAN: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
optimusprime2:
What if B.A authorities recognized she was the presidents daughter and referred her to VIP... ?
Which could have been very possible, after all is she not the Presidents child . Nigerians and Talk-Talk sha...

Thank you, the question should be "who paid? FG or personal or a complimentary from the airline.

I was opportuned to fly 1st class, because of an error from the airline, I paid for economy saver, but the same seat was allocated to 3 of us. The flight coordinator had to take me to the only available space. Too much emotion over nothing. It may be complimentary for the president's family.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by WebclickNG: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am not for or against PDP position. But what baffle me is how they were describing the poor girl to detail as if they are inviting kidnappers to kidnap her. For crying out loud that is security sabotage.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by odomanis: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

Shut the crap if you don't know what to say ! we are talking about a hypocrite who ordered his ministers not to take first class, and at the same time allows her secondary school daughter to fly first class and you are here talking about who can afford it. Are you saying that the Ministers cannot afford first class ?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:
have you finish filling your police form What are you doing here.
Police form is better than being jobless grin

#gogetajob cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP ARE NOT TIRED OF WAILING REPORT
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

thanks sweet, are you a CATHOLICAN?
I used to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.