Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is This Justice? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is This Justice? (2352 Views)

Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. / Former Chief Justice Pius Langa Is Dead! / The American Justice System At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

this is absurd and stupid beyond belief.

So the Americans have no right to evict people or enforce immigration laws? The land was never originally theirs (at least the jews have 3000 yrs as against 200).

What of the Australians, New Zealanders, Russians, EVEN THE JORDANIANS, EGYPTIANS, LEBANESE, Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians . . . was the land originally theirs? Are you complaining about them evicting others?

Are the arabs being lawfully evicted original or even later-day owners of the land?

This is shocking stupidity.

Again you exhibit your ignorance, how many native Americans have been evicted from there homes, how many Aboriginals have been evicted from there homes in recent times?
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Again you exhibit your ignorance, how many native Americans have been evicted from there homes, how many Aboriginals have been evicted from there homes in recent times?

I guess the jews shld just put the arabs in reservations then with Jim Crow laws too?

What a dolt.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

I guess the jews shld just put the arabs in reservations then with Jim Crow laws too?

What a dolt.

You are a waste of time. what has Jim Crow law got to do with this?
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

You are a waste of time. what has Jim Crow law got to do with this?

you are simply a hypocrite. An ignorant one at that.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
The problem you have is that you have been brainwashed, you cant se things in their true colour anymore.

How could you and your lying brothers be claiming they purchased a land in the 19th century, when the state that gives judgement over this land was not even formed then? angry

And u agree to all these lies like a lizard on the fence nodding to everything.

Davidylan u have been brainwashed.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

The problem you have is that you have been brainwashed, you cant se things in their true colour anymore.

How could you and your lying brothers be claiming they purchased a land in the 19th century, when the state that gives judgement over this land was not even formed then? angry

And u agree to all these lies like a lizard on the fence nodding to everything.

Davidylan u have been brainwashed.

What a retard . . .

1. The Sephardic jews BOUGHT THE LAND, it wasnt given by the state and they had PROOF of purchase. So because the state hadnt existed then they forfeited all rights to their purchase?

2. On that basis do the arabs claim for ownership? Who gave them the land they started squatting in 1956?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
Are u daft?  angry

The Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in East Jerusalem was built by the UN and Jordanian government in 1956 to house Palestinian refugees from the 1948 war.

With the the start of the Israeli occupation of East Jerusalem, following the 1967 war, settlers began claiming ownership of the land the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood was built on. Stating that they had purchased the land from a previous Ottoman owner in the 1800s, settlers claimed ownership of the land.

They only laid claims after Isreali Occupation. Bougth lands from Ottoman Empire indeed.

In 1972, settlers successfully registered this claim with the Israeli Land Registrar.

So why did they not register it with the Ottoman empire, they had to wait for a state to be created in 1948 and only registered it in 1972 after 1948 invasion.

The lawyer of the Sheikh Jarrah families went to Turkey to find these documents proving the settler’s landownership in the Ottoman Archives. The Ottomans were well known for neatly documenting all important events, stored by date. The original of the document that the settlers base their claims upon was not to be found in the archives.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Are u daft?  angry

They only laid claims after Isreali Occupation. Bougth lands from Ottoman Empire indeed.

They had no choice . . . did you read the other link i gave you earlier as to why they could not lay claims before Israel TOOK BACK ITS LANDS IN 1967 (the only occupation was the Jordanian illegal occupation from 1949 - 1967)?

Here it is - Well, per usual, don’t believe the hype. Here’s a tiny reality check the mostly anti-Israel mainstream media didn’t tell you. The homes are and were owned by Sephardic Jews (Jews mostly from Arab countries) for more than seven decades. They were NEVER the homes of these Arab Muslim tenants who were squatting in them. The Sephardic Jews have the deeds to the land, and they’ve legally owned it, in some cases for centuries, in many cases for many decades. Many of these Jews were forced out by Arab pogroms and attacks on them in the 1920s and ’30s. Others were forced out by United Nations bureaucrats seeking homes for Arab “refugees” in 1948 (more on that, below).

Ikomi:

So why did they not register it with the Ottoman empire, they had to wait for a state to be created in 1948 and only registered it in 1972 after 1948 invasion.

they already did, they had documents to prove it in court. Perhaps you shld read.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
I know you would always accept your lies and propaganda compared to the truth.

Why was it that when they went to turkey to look for the claim of the Isrealis that this land was truly purchased from the Ottoman Empire nothing was found, except the registration at the Isreali land Registra of 1972?

And if they claim that the Palestinians are not the original owners of this land, why purchase a land if it was truly yours and your fathers lived in it.

Its like the South Africans saying to the Boers, the South African land is ours we bought it from the Ethiopians, that immediately makes them not the original dwelllers of the land.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

I know you would always accept your lies and propaganda compared to the truth.

Why was it that when they went to turkey to look for the claim of the Isrealis that this land was truly purchased from the Ottoman Empire nothing was found, except the registration at the Isreali land Registra of 1972?

And if they claim that the Palestinians are not the original owners of this land, why purchase a land if it was truly yours and your fathers lived in it.

Its like the South Africans saying to the Boers, the South African land is ours we bought it from the Ethiopians, that immediately makes them not the original dwelllers of the land.

Which "palestinians" are we talking about? the illegal squatters who were evicted?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Stop trying to evade a question starring you in the face.

Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Stop trying to evade a question starring you in the face.

this is stupid . . . you've evaded ALL the evidence staring you in the face.

Where did you get this piece of idiocy? Do you have links to prove this actually happened to the Jews in question? They presented their documents to the court and the "palestinians" NEVER challenged their claims SINCE 1982!

Where did the troll Ikomi get his own claims from? thou criest louder than the bereaved my friend. Over 20 more arab families are still paying rent to the jewish owners . . . if they knew that the jews couldnt find their registration documents you think they would do that?

Before making so much noise, why is the burden of proving ownership of the land ON THE JEWS ALONE? Where is the proof of ownership from the illegal arabs?

dolts.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

Where did you get this piece of idiocy? Do you have links to prove this actually happened to the Jews in question? They presented their documents to the court and the "palestinians" NEVER challenged their claims SINCE 1982!

Resulting to insults when you cannot answer a question is foolish.

I thought you said you have done a lot of research on the issue, so you dont know that there were investigations to assert the claims of the Isrealis and nothing was found.

And you kept crying Substatial Evidence. Idiot

Later you would say to hell with UN spokes persons. Thats a good sign of disrespect, I cant expect much from you though when you dont even have any respect for your motherland.

http://www.imemc.org/article/61265
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Resulting to insults when you cannot answer a question is foolish.

I thought you said you have done a lot of research on the issue, so you dont know that there were investigations to assert the claims of the Isrealis and nothing was found.

And you kept crying Substatial Evidence. Idiot

Later you would say to hell with UN spokes persons. Thats a good sign of disrespect, I cant expect much from you though when you dont even have any respect for your motherland.

http://www.imemc.org/article/61265

1. your link is odd . . . using an arab-palestinian link to prove an Israeli case? grin What a dolt.

2. The link claims that the original documents from Turkey were not found (no proof of course!) . . . YET the lawyers representing the arabs DID NOT protest the validity of the Jewish claims to the land since 1982? YET 26 out of 28 families continue to pay RENT to the jewish owners?

Oga . . . you have no leg to stand on
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
Those arabs on the link kept talking about "their land" . . . what land? grin

the "land" Jordan forcefully annexed from Israel in 1949 and the UN took ILLEGALLY to build a REFUGEE CAMP in 1956? Since when did a UN refugee camp become permanent family land? Only when it comes to Jews of course.

I wonder if those Liberian refugees we used to house at Ijebu Ode will come back to claim "their land" now since we bought it in 1875.

dolt.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

1. your link is odd . . . using an arab-palestinian link to prove an Israeli case? grin What a dolt.

It goes to show how balanced your views are, the UN spokes person condems Isreal, the US condems Isreal, the UK condems Isreal, only you and your lying friends sees Isreal as right, without any justification, everything else that does not agree with your view is odd.

2. The link claims that the original documents from Turkey were not found (no proof of course!) . . . YET the lawyers representing the arabs DID NOT protest the validity of the Jewish claims to the land since 1982? YET 26 out of 28 families continue to pay RENT to the jewish owners?

Yes they did not protest, I know you were there in the court and witnessed all the proceedings, idiot.

But they had the nerves to go look for archives, like I said the other 28 families sent you a telegraph to confirm that they are happily paying rents. Idiot.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

It goes to show how balanced your views are, the UN spokes person condems Isreal, the US condems Isreal, the UK condems Isreal, only you and your lying friends sees Isreal as right, without any justification, everything else that does not agree with your view is odd.

EVERYBODY condemns Israel so that's no news. We know the double standard that applies only to Israel so save us that piece of hogwash. I just showed you the facts of the matter . . . whether arabs and their fellow dhimmis are condemning Israel makes no difference. Why dont they open their lands to arab refugees too.

Ikomi:

Yes they did not protest, I know you were there in the court and witnessed all the proceedings, idiot.

26 out of 28 paying rent . . . i'm sure it wasnt forced out of them idiot.

Ikomi:

But they had the nerves to go look for archives, like I said the other 28 families sent you a telegraph to confirm that they are happily paying rents. Idiot.

1. this is unsubstantiated nonsense from an arab website.

2. Lets assumed it even happened, why are Israelis not entitled to go look for proof of land ownership? If the arabs were the ones with the valid papers bought since 1880 would you disregard it in favour of jews? foolish hypocrite.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

2. Lets assumed it even happened, why are Israelis not entitled to go look for proof of land ownership? If the arabs were the ones with the valid papers bought since 1880 would you disregard it in favour of jews? foolish hypocrite.

Why make assumptions when there are facts on ground for you to work with.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Why make assumptions when there are facts on ground for you to work with.

1. That is what you fool have been doing since the begining of this thread so dont start that nonsense with me. Did you read the facts on ground BEFORE you posted the topic?

2. What "facts" are you talking about? The FACT that the Jews, unlike those 2 hopeless illegal arab families, actually showed DCOUMENTED PROOF of their ownership of the land? what did the arabs bring? Lots of emotions and tears to a land that even they admit was only a refugee camp in 1956 and technically BELONGED to Israel as it was annexed illegally in 1949?

What other "facts on ground" is this dolt willing to work with?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

2. What "facts" are you talking about? The FACT that the Jews, unlike those 2 hopeless illegal arab families, actually showed DCOUMENTED PROOF of their ownership of the land? what did the arabs bring? Lots of emotions and tears to a land that even they admit was only a refugee camp in 1956 and technically BELONGED to Israel as it was annexed illegally in 1949?

Finally the truth from an idiot.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Oh you admit East Jerusalem belonged to Israel anyway? so we can conclude that Israel taking it back in 1967 was NOT an occupation like you fraudulent trolls claim?
Re: Is This Justice? by TayoD1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
@David,

You dey try o. Na by force to educate people? You should know those who will never allow facts to get in the way of their argument.

Ayahtolah Ikomi is one to not be argued with even in the face of glaring facts. The self-described expert on Middle East matters claimed in an earlier exchange that a Shiite is a member of a tribe in Iraq. How do you argue with someone like that?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tayo-D:

@David,

You dey try o. Na by force to educate people? You should know those who will never allow facts to get in the way of their argument.

Ayahtolah Ikomi is one to not be argued with even in the face of glaring facts. The self-described expert on Middle East matters claimed in an earlier exchange that a Shiite is a member of a tribe in Iraq. How do you argue with someone like that?

Another fool on the loose

A double truck bombing tore through the village of a small Shiite ethnic minority near the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, while nine blasts wracked Baghdad Monday in a wave of violence that killed at least 48 people and wounded more than 250, Iraqi officials said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32354338/ns/world_news-conflict_in_iraq
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

Oh you admit East Jerusalem belonged to Israel anyway? so we can conclude that Israel taking it back in 1967 was NOT an occupation like you fraudulent trolls claim?

You cant get your facts straight.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

You cant get your facts straight.

I dont need to . . . those are facts that are easy to confirm.
Re: Is This Justice? by TayoD1(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2009
@Ikomi,

Another fool on the loose
We are going to see who the fool is now.

A double truck bombing tore through the village of a small Shiite ethnic minority near the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, while nine blasts wracked Baghdad Monday in a wave of violence that killed at least 48 people and wounded more than 250, Iraqi officials said.
So because of that phrase, you conclude that a Shiite is a member of an ethnic group? I can see that not only do you lack a fundamental knowledge of the Middle East, you do not understand the use of English as well.

Here is a quote from the following article http://www.idop.org/map.pdf 'Historically Christian ethnic minorities at risk of genocide.'. If we are to go by your lack of understanding, we will conclude then that Christians are part of an ethnic group and not members of a particular faith. Do you see your stupidity now? Who is the fool?

A Shiite is a member of a faith in Islam and not an ethic group. The msnbc article only indicated that the particular ethnic group in question (the Shabak) are mainly Shiites by their faith. If you had read and understood the article you quoted, you would have found that out yourself. But of course, only fools like you regurgitate issues they have no clue about.

Repeat after me Ikomi. I, Ikomi, presently known as Ayahtollah Ikomi is the undisputed fool of nairaland!
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2009
Tayo-D:

We are going to see who the fool is now.
So because of that phrase, you conclude that a Shiite is a member of an ethnic group? I can see that not only do you lack a fundamental knowledge of the Middle East, you do not understand the use of English as well.

Here is a quote from the following article http://www.idop.org/map.pdf 'Historically Christian ethnic minorities at risk of genocide.'. If we are to go by your lack of understanding, we will conclude then that Christians are part of an ethnic group and not members of a particular faith. Do you see your stupidity now? Who is the fool?

A Shiite is a member of a faith in Islam and not an ethic group. The msnbc article only indicated that the particular ethnic group in question (the Shabak) are mainly Shiites by their faith. If you had read and understood the article you quoted, you would have found that out yourself. But of course, only fools like you regurgitate issues they have no clue about.

Repeat after me Ikomi. I, Ikomi, presently known as Ayahtollah Ikomi is the undisputed fool of nairaland!

Reasoning has always been beyond you. While gaining my attention has been your priority on this thread. Although I have done my best to ignore you but as you are foolishly hard driven by ignorance you would not stop coming.

And I shall stop there with you as you cannot not reason.

Look at the idiot talking about Shabak. At least I have added to your knowledge by pointing you to the website.

Tayo-D please leave me alone, I dont have time for chronic idiots. As simple as that :-

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2007/10/distribution-ethnic-groups-iraq-0

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iraq_ethno_2003.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/iraq_ethnoreligious_1992.jpg

Iraqis appear to agree on having a strong central government, and large majorities among all ethnic groups (Shias, Arab Sunnis, and Kurds) want the government to get rid of the militias.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/168/36287.html
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

I dont need to . . . those are facts that are easy to confirm.

But why do you find it hard to answer the question,

If your facts are straight, but you keep going in circles. At least that is underlying reason for the dispute.
Re: Is This Justice? by TayoD1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Ikomi,

Reasoning has always been beyond you. While gaining my attention has been your priority on this thread. Although I have done my best to ignore you but as you are foolishly hard driven by ignorance you would not stop coming.
Idiot.  My first response on this thread was directed at Davidylan. But being a foolish dog, you sure went back for your vomit.

And I shall stop there with you as you cannot not reason.
But I know the difference between a tribe and a religion, even though you find that very challenging.

Look at the idiot talking about Shabak. At least I have added to your knowledge by pointing you to the website.
And until I pointed it out, you thought the ethnicity of the Shabaks was actually Shia. Olodo.

Tayo-D please leave me alone, I dont have time for chronic idiots. As simple as that :-
Leave you alone? Na by force to respond to people's post?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2007/10/distribution-ethnic-groups-iraq-0

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iraq_ethno_2003.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/iraq_ethnoreligious_1992.jpg
Again, if you had followed and understood the links you posted, you'll realise that the references were to ethnoreligious groups. You should try to read sometimes, okay?

Let me help you here with the aid of wikipedia to understand who a Shiite is. You will find the rest of the article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiite

Shia Islam (Arabic: شيعة‎ Shī‘ah, sometimes Shi'a or Shi'ite), is the second largest denomination of Islam, after Sunni Islam.

"Shia" is the short form of the historic phrase Shī‘atu ‘Alī (شيعة علي), meaning "the followers of Ali" or "the faction of Ali".

I doubt you will admit your ignorance even in the face of factual evidence.  But I'm having a ball seing you self-destruct here on nairaland.  The more you try to justify yourself, the more you are revealed as the intellectual fraud that you are - Ayahtollah Ikomi the Olodo!  tongue
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
Tayo-D:

But I'm having a ball seing you self-destruct here on nairaland.   The more you try to justify yourself, the more you are revealed as the intellectual fraud that you are - Ayahtollah Ikomi the Olodo!  tongue

Now I understand where you are coming from, enemies.

Go and draw your own map and put up that non-sence you wrote up there lets see how many persons would agree with you.

I never knew am making enemies for expressing my clear sincere views.

LoL. Ikomi has Nairaland enemies.  grin
Re: Is This Justice? by TayoD1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Ikomi,

Now I understand where you are coming from, enemies.
Yep.  I am an enemy against ignorance, especially when the ignorant one poses as enlightened.  If care is not taken, those who do not know better will think you know what you are writing about.  What with the effrontery with which you write such!!!

Go and draw your own map and put up that non-sence you wrote up there lets see how many persons would agree with you.
Who agrees with me does not matter, as long as I am in agreement with facts.  Are you now trying to blame the people who gave you free information online?  Is it their fault to assume you are intelligent enough to know the difference between an ethnic group and an ethnoreligious group?  Must we blame MSNBC for refering to the ethnoreligious group even though they later made the distinction betwen the faith and the ethnicity in the same article? 

I never knew am making enemies for expressing my clear sincere views.
Expressing your views does not make you enemies. Again you are getting things wrong. Does it occur to you that it is the misinformation you are spreading that people are against and not your person?

LoL. Ikomi has Nairaland enemies.
Whatever rocks your boat, my 'enemy'.  tongue
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
Must we blame MSNBC for refering to the ethnoreligious group even though they later made the distinction betwen the faith and the ethnicity in the same article? 

Tayo-D:

Again, if you had followed and understood the links you posted, you'll realise that the references were to ethnoreligious groups. You should try to read sometimes, okay?

Your problem is not only lack of understanding it has something to do with English as well.  cry

I cry for you.

The term ethnoreligious (or ethno-religious) refers to an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background.

Must I spell it out for you.  cry

My last post on this subject though, its like playing chess with a dabbler, it makes the game boring.

Ayathollah Ikomi. What non-sence, is that inventive?

Please stop coming to threads where am engaged in reasonable discussions, like I told you from the start its a distraction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saddam Hussein As An Assassin / Pic:40yr Old Mother Set 2 Marry Her Son,Already Pregnant With Their First Child / Christians And Hindus Wagging Deadly War In India (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.