Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is This Justice? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is This Justice? (2353 Views)

Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. / Former Chief Justice Pius Langa Is Dead! / The American Justice System At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Justice? by preselect(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
@tayo D

i really expected that you'll throw urself into this debate without name calling. what with the ayatolaa olodo names for ikomi? this thread was already hot via davidylanikomic astral eruption but you should not have added gas to the eruption. and u very much campaign against name calling.

i didnt expect that from you

@ikomi & david

just throw out ur points without fighting. this thread will be more interesting

Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ikomi:

But why do you find it hard to answer the question,

[size=14pt]Why was it that when they went to turkey to look for the claim of the Isrealis that this land was truly purchased from the Ottoman Empire nothing was found, except the registration at the Isreali land Registra of 1972?[/size]

If your facts are straight, but you keep going in circles. At least that is underlying reason for the dispute.

This is NOT TRUE. You got it from an arab/palestinian website (yeah we expect them to tell the truth about Jews!) and have not been able to provide us any credible source for this fraud. If this is true then why are 26 out of 28 families paying rent to the Jewish landlords? Why did the lawyer for the palestinians refuse to challenge the validity of the Israeli claims in court as far back as 1982?

Dude stop lying pls.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ikomi:

But why do you find it hard to answer the question,

[size=14pt]Why was it that when they went to turkey to look for the claim of the Isrealis that this land was truly purchased from the Ottoman Empire nothing was found, except the registration at the Isreali land Registra of 1972?[/size]

If your facts are straight, but you keep going in circles. At least that is underlying reason for the dispute.

Let me humor you and pretend the above is "true" . . . look at the 2 scenarios below -

1. If the jews could not find their land claims does that then automatically give the rights on that land to the arabs who dont even pretend to have ever owned the land at any point in history?

2. Why arent we demanding the arabs produce their own claims to the land and prove it in court? I'm sure if they had their own claims the UN would only be too glad to take that claim to the ICJ.
Re: Is This Justice? by TayoD1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Ikomi,

Your problem is not only lack of understanding it has something to do with English as well.
Oh please, educate me.

I cry for you.
Who wouldn't. What with your inability to learn the simple issue I am bringing your attention to.

The term ethnoreligious (or ethno-religious) refers to an ethnic group of people whose members are also unified by a common religious background.
Okay. You didn't refer to the dictionary where you got this. Are you sure this information is for me or you?

Must I spell it out for you.
No you mustn't. I was the one who first refered to ethnoreligious ethnic diversities of the ME people. Good to know you checked the dictionary to understand its meaning.

My last post on this subject though, its like playing chess with a dabbler, it makes the game boring.
I doubt it. I'm sure you'll be back here. A dog always returns to its vomit.

Ayathollah Ikomi. What non-sence, is that inventive?
No its not. It's a worthy title befitting your status. You villify dissent and never accomodates contrary opinion. You consider yourself an expert and others wshould just learn from your wisdom and shut up. And by the way, Ayatollahs are titles bestowed only in the Shia sect of Islam.

Please stop coming to threads where am engaged in reasonable discussions, like I told you from the start its a distraction.
Reasonable discussions? You flatter yourself. You come discussing an issue that you have no clue of the underlying dynamics. You've villified the person who was pointing you to facts and yet you talk about reason? Now that is my laugh of the day.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
This from wikipedia . . .

History of Sheikh Jarrah

During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, 78 Jews, including doctors and nurses, were killed on their way to Hadassah Hospital when their convoy was attacked by Arab forces as it passed through Sheikh Jarrah. After the neighborhood's capture by Jordan it was handed to Jordanian Custodian of Enemy Property , Israeli-held Mount Scopus was cut off from western Jerusalem and when East Jerusalem was captured by Israel in the 1967 Six-Day War, Sheikh Jarrah has since been a "vital" corridor to Mount Scopus, according to the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.[2] In 1956 the Jewish property was handed to Palestinian famalies by UNRWA and Jordan [3] According to the JCPA, in response to a US call to freeze Jewish settlement activities in Sheikh Jarrah, private Jewish groups are operating in the neighborhood, seeking to regain possession of property once held by Jews, and to purchase new property.

so at least some less biased folks clearly understand the property belonged to Jews, was illegal seized by Jordan and appropriated as "enemy property" in 1948 and then illegally given away by the UNRWA in 1956.

Well if the jews want their land back, give it to them!
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

This is NOT TRUE. You got it from an arab/palestinian website (yeah we expect them to tell the truth about Jews!) and have not been able to provide us any credible source for this fraud. If this is true then why are 26 out of 28 families paying rent to the Jewish landlords? Why did the lawyer for the palestinians refuse to challenge the validity of the Israeli claims in court as far back as 1982?

This is why I say your views are not balanced it is not true only because it came from what you think is an Arab/Palestinian website.

Well how about this:

Some Israelis vehemently disagree with their government's policy in Sheikh Jarrah. Two of them are professors Yaron Ezrahi and Ruth HaCoheh, a couple who came down the hill from a conference at nearby Hebrew University to visit with the Palestinians families and sit with other visitors empathetic to their plight.

"It's going on under our noses, so how can we not come? We find it outrageous," says Prof. Ezrahi, a political scientist who has been a frequent critic of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians. "These kinds of actions destroy the moral fabric of our society."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0804/p06s12-wome.html

Now in this other quote read the lines I highlight carefully, take your time to think about it, dont rush to post, even if it takes you a month to peruse about it, its okay, just make sure you take your time.

In 1956, the UN and the Jordanian government (who controlled east Jerusalem at that time) resettled 28 Palestinian refugee families, including Maher’s parents, in Sheikh Jarrah. Maher himself was born in the home in 1958.

During the 1967 war, Israel conquered and annexed east Jerusalem. The eviction of the Hannoun and al-Ghawe families seems to be part of a larger political plan to Judaize the area. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz verified the plan when they quoted from a 2004 letter from Jerusalem mayor Lupolianski to the Housing Ministry in which he supported this policy, stating: “zoning the (east Jerusalem) neighborhood for a Jewish population is likely to contribute significantly to the unification of the city.”

The plan has been ongoing. Back in 1972, two Israeli settler associations registered the land in Sheikh Jarrah with the Israeli Land registrar. The settler associations provided documents from the Ottoman era to back their claim of ownership. A complex and protracted legal battle ensued, with the Israeli court system supporting the settler associations’ claim, though the Hannoun family and their current lawyer strongly dispute the authenticity of the documents.

The Ottoman documents are false, but even if they were real,” Maher said, “there are so many Palestinians who have proof of ownership of their homes and villages from before 1948!” I understood the point he was trying to make; Jewish claims to pre-1948 land ownership were being upheld. But Palestinian land claims were not given any legitimacy.

http://worldfocus.org/blog/2009/08/05/more-than-50-palestinians-evicted-from-jerusalem-homes/6614/

Now I have asked you earlier, when King David fought the Cannanites and the Philistines, who were the people thrown of there land, you could not answer me.

And then I put it to you again, if we are to go back to pre dates and everyone decides to claim there true lands before 1948, would there be areas in either Isreal or Jerusalem that belonged to Palaestinians that Jews now live in?

But Isreali hardliners always think they are wise in their own eyes, bringing in forgeries of tabu - which you dont believe they are forgeries only because it comes from Isreal.

Okay lets assume that all the documents are not forgeries as you and your liars would want to make us believe. I shall ask you one last question which I want you to answer in honesty.

Could their have been enough land to build new homes for these new Jewish settlers rather than evicting Palestinians from a home built for them by the UN, on Jordanian soil - at that time - just for the sake of peace.

Finally I have not seen this your claim that there are families happily paying rents or this disputed neighbourhood.
Re: Is This Justice? by mamagee6(f): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2009
Where are the facts?
Re: Is This Justice? by preselect(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
i confuse
Re: Is This Justice? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
It is common knowledge that Israel is a rogue state that tries to hide it's racist core and Apartheid policies with empty rhetoric homophonous to "democracy", "rule of law" and "peace". Though less barbaric than their Riyadh-based allies, their hypocrisy makes the Saudis look like amateurs.

Israel is clearly an Apartheid state with a mandate to establish a Jewish state based on an outdated racist belief system, which instills in the mind of its supporters the twisted view that Jews are at the top of a hierarchical system established by God. Unfortunately, many Christians, especially the so-called fundamentalists in the Bible-belt of America, propagate this twisted view that confers some kind of specialness on God's "chosen people", God's "favorite people". These chosen ones can do no wrong!

Uncle Sam, the big brother of this out-of-control toddler called Israel, only pays lip service to her demands that Israel work towards better relations between Palestinians and Israelis. In my view, Uncle Sam should start acting and stop giving the Zionists (aka supporters of Apartheid) billions of dollars in aid. Those billions will go a long way to helping disenfranchised Palestinians rather than allowing Israel make more weapons of mass destruction to kill innocent civilians.

As long as Uncle Sam continues to allow the tail wag the dog, the Zionists in Tel-Aviv will stop at nothing in their two-pronged goal:
1. Permanently occupy or blockade seized/stolen Palestinian territories
2. Frustrate all Palestinians until they leave the occupied territories

Uncle Sam needs to act now to stop this arrogant tactics of the mad men running the show in Tel-Aviv and stop listening to Christian fundamentalist Republicans, to whom Israel is always right!
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ikomi:

This is why I say your views are not balanced it is not true only because it came from what you think is an Arab/Palestinian website.

Actually your views are the unbalanced one. I was quite careful that to only quote Israeli sources may not give the REAL PICTURE as regards the truth on Sheikh Jarrah so i wanted to get other non-jewish sources . . . which is why i had a Reuters link and another link. You on the other hand quote a BLOG . . . (not a news source, no reference as to where they got their story from) belonging to a palestinian group that is OPENLY HOSTILE TO JEWS and you expect us to accept it as a legitimate source?

That is why i have repeatedly asked you . . . if your palestinian sources where correct WHY DIDNT THAT COME UP DURING A COURT HEARING THAT HAS LASTED OVER 35 YRS? Surely the lawyers for the palestinians must have brought this up no? Why did this same lawyer accept the legitimacy of the Israeli claims in 1982?

Most of all, WHY ARE YOU HYPOCRITE AVOIDING THOSE SUCCINCT QUESTIONS ONLY TO GO BACK TO REHASHING A BASELESS CLAIM?

Ikomi:

Well how about this:

Again this is of NO RELEVANCE. Do you even think through what you post? The only thing in your "story" is that those who are doing the "protesting" are jews. On WHAT FACTS are they protesting? That the Israeli claim to Sheikh Jarrah isnt valid or Jews have no rights to claim rent from 2 arab families when 26 others are complying?

Ikomi:

Now in this other quote read the lines I highlight carefully, take your time to think about it, dont rush to post, even if it takes you a month to peruse about it, its okay, just make sure you take your time.

What utter garboil . . . take a look at your own quote:

1. In 1956, the UN and the Jordanian government (who controlled east Jerusalem at that time) resettled 28 Palestinian refugee families, including Maher’s parents, in Sheikh Jarrah. Maher himself was born in the home in 1958. - The UN and Jordan resettled palestinian refugeese WHO DID NOT OWN THE LAND on LAND EVEN THEY THEMSELVES DID NOT OWN AND WAS SEIZED ILLEGALLY BY JORDAN IN 1949!

2. The eviction of the Hannoun and al-Ghawe families seems to be part of a larger political plan to Judaize the area. - This makes no sense . . . if the larger plan is to Judaize the area then why evict only 2 families and leave 26 behind? Why then is FATAH calling for East Jerusalem as its capital to be ENTIRELY FREE OF JEWS? Why did Jordan purge occupied East Jerusalem of Jews between 1949 and 1967? when the UN was busy dashing "palestinians" occupied Israeli land why werent they crying?

3. The plan has been ongoing. Back in 1972, two Israeli settler associations registered the land in Sheikh Jarrah with the Israeli Land registrar. - There is no sinister plan, just an attempt by jews to RECLAIM their legitimately purchased land! If the arabs owned the lands legitimately they shld provide proof. That there is a "plan" to Judaize Sheikh Jarrah is in itself an indirect admission that Sheikh Jarrah was seized by Jordan in 1949 to deliberately Arabize it!

4. “The Ottoman documents are false - So says Maher who was born 50 yrs AFTER the Jews bought the land that the UN dashed his family in 1956. Does Maher have ANY PROOF to claim the land as his own? If he knew the documents were false why didnt he present his case in court since 1982? Why did his lawyer and 26 other families not take this up with the law?

5. but even if they were real - So Maher isnt sure which is which? Are the documents false or real? Perhaps he shld take a firm stand.

6. there are so many Palestinians who have proof of ownership of their homes and villages from before 1948! - That is not the issue, where is Maher's proof of ownership of Sheikh Jarrah?

7.  I understood the point he was trying to make; Jewish claims to pre-1948 land ownership were being upheld. But Palestinian land claims were not given any legitimacy. - Again a red herring that smacks of desperation. The "other palestinian land claims" is not the issue here but Sheikh Jarrah . . . where is Maher's proof?

Ikomi:

Now I have asked you earlier, when King David fought the Cannanites and the Philistines, who were the people thrown of there land, you could not answer me.

absurd. They were canaanites not arabs.

Ikomi:

And then I put it to you again, if we are to go back to pre dates and everyone decides to claim there true lands before 1948, would there be areas in either Isreal or Jerusalem that belonged to Palaestinians that Jews now live in?

Virtually NONE! Arabs didnt set foot on the land of Israel or even what we know as Jordan today until the arabian assault in 632 AD. Jews had been on that land for the last 2000 yrs prior. So if we were to go back to pre dates the arabs wont have a single leg to stand on, they'd have to leave Syria, Israel, Lebanon and Jordan . . . not to talk of Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morrocco.

Ikomi:

But Isreali hardliners always think they are wise in their own eyes, bringing in forgeries of tabu - which you dont believe they are forgeries only because it comes from Isreal.

You're being silly. How were the documents a forgery? Where is your proof? Even Maher, born on that land isnt sure and you sitting in your village in Nigeria make a bold statement?

Ikomi:

Okay lets assume that all the documents are not forgeries as you and your liars would want to make us believe. I shall ask you one last question which I want you to answer in honesty.

Why are you desperate to claim they are forgeries? If the courts could not find them a forgery since 1972, nor can Maher fault them as forgeries since 1958 then who are you?

You are the liars because you claim the documents are forgeries but cant provide us a shred of corroborating evidence.

Ikomi:

Could their have been enough land to build new homes for these new Jewish settlers rather than evicting Palestinians from a home built for them by the UN, on Jordanian soil - at that time - just for the sake of peace.

1. That wasnt "Jordanian" soil. The fact that you try to make this lie exposes the duplicity of these idiots. It was land Jordan forcefully took from Israel in the 1949 war. Lets even assume this was not true and the soil truly belonged to Jordan, why then are palestinians fighting for the same land? shouldnt Israel be in negotiations to give it back to Jordan rather than FATAH?  shocked

2. It takes less than 8 hrs to drive from one end of Israel to the other you fool. Millions of arabs are still fighting for a fraudulent "ROR" to that same tiny strip of land and you're here telling us whether there was not enough land to build new homes for the Jewish owners of Sheikh Jarrah? So if someone dispossessed you of your father's land you'd simply ask government to find another land for you hypocrite?

If the jews could provide ample evidence that they owned the land before Jordan and then the UN illegally seized it from them, why shld they not take it back from the squatters?

Ikomi:

Finally I have not seen this your claim that there are families happily paying rents or this disputed neighbourhood.

that's because you really dont want to see it. I already posted the entire link already!

Even the Reuters link says there are 28 families living there, only 2 were evicted. where are the other 26 living? On the moon?
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
RichyBlacK:

It is common knowledge that Israel is a rogue state that tries to hide it's racist core and Apartheid policies with empty rhetoric homophonous to "democracy", "rule of law" and "peace". Though less barbaric than their Riyadh-based allies, their hypocrisy makes the Saudis look like amateurs.

Israel is clearly an Apartheid state with a mandate to establish a Jewish state based on an outdated racist belief system, which instills in the mind of its supporters the twisted view that Jews are at the top of a hierarchical system established by God. Unfortunately, many Christians, especially the so-called fundamentalists in the Bible-belt of America, propagate this twisted view that confers some kind of specialness on God's "chosen people", God's "favorite people". These chosen ones can do no wrong!

Uncle Sam, the big brother of this out-of-control toddler called Israel, only pays lip service to her demands that Israel work towards better relations between Palestinians and Israelis. In my view, Uncle Sam should start acting and stop giving the Zionists (aka supporters of Apartheid) billions of dollars in aid. Those billions will go a long way to helping disenfranchised Palestinians rather than allowing Israel make more weapons of mass destruction to kill innocent civilians.

As long as Uncle Sam continues to allow the tail wag the dog, the Zionists in Tel-Aviv will stop at nothing in their two-pronged goal:
1. Permanently occupy or blockade seized/stolen Palestinian territories
2. Frustrate all Palestinians until they leave the occupied territories

Uncle Sam needs to act now to stop this arrogant tactics of the mad men running the show in Tel-Aviv and stop listening to Christian fundamentalist Republicans, to whom Israel is always right!

what has this nonsense got to do with the facts? Are we here to write emotional drivel void of facts or seek the truth on this matter?
Re: Is This Justice? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

what has this nonsense got to do with the facts? Are we here to write emotional drivel void of facts or seek the truth on this matter?

Dis David sef, you never fail to disappoint! Why not tell yourself the truth that Israel is the problem to peace in the Middle-East?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
davidylan:

Again this is of NO RELEVANCE. Do you even think through what you post? The only thing in your "story" is that those who are doing the "protesting" are jews. On WHAT FACTS are they protesting? That the Israeli claim to Sheikh Jarrah isnt valid or Jews have no rights to claim rent from 2 arab families when 26 others are complying?

What utter garboil . . . take a look at your own quote:

2. This makes no sense . . . if the larger plan is to Judaize the area then why evict only 2 families and leave 26 behind? Why then is FATAH calling for East Jerusalem as its capital to be ENTIRELY FREE OF JEWS? Why did Jordan purge occupied East Jerusalem of Jews between 1949 and 1967? when the UN was busy dashing "palestinians" occupied Israeli land why werent they crying?

4. Does Maher have ANY PROOF to claim the land as his own? If he knew the documents were false why didnt he present his case in court since 1982? Why did his lawyer and 26 other families not take this up with the law?

6. That is not the issue, where is Maher's proof of ownership of Sheikh Jarrah?

7.  The "other palestinian land claims" is not the issue here but Sheikh Jarrah . . . where is Maher's proof?

You're being silly. How were the documents a forgery? Where is your proof? Even Maher, born on that land isnt sure and you sitting in your village in Nigeria make a bold statement?

1. That wasnt "Jordanian" soil. The fact that you try to make this lie exposes the duplicity of these idiots.

2. It takes less than 8 hrs to drive from one end of Israel to the other you fool.

Look at your answer, its either irrelevant, no issue or stupid. Everything that anyone says, be it of that of people in high position, of people directly affected, it is irrelevant, no issue or stupid.

So I ask what is your real name lets know who you are, how many negotiations your involved in, to justify this your almighty view that all low and high must adhire to.

I cant continue with you I asked you to make intelligent comment and you want me to follow up on the nonsence you have written up there.

According to Davidylan:

To hell with what the UN spokesman has to say, its irrelevant.

The US condemnation of Isreal is no issue, afterall Davidylan was there before even the US formed its intelligence unit.

Ohh is it the British Goverment, their view is stupid, how can they condem Isreal, Davidylan knows more about the creation of the Isreali state than the British that saw it through.

What proof do the Palestinians have to say the Ottoman documents of the Isrealis are false - even when turkey says they dont have any copy of such documents - as we all know Davidylan keeps his own copies.

To hell with the Palestinian families they deserve no right, Davidylan was the middleman during the sale and purchase of the land in dispute.

Ooh the UN claims is no issue, they dont know how they got the land they used in building homes for the refugees, Davidylan knows more than the UN officials.

So I ask who is Davidylan this wonderful guy that the UN, US, UK, Arab website and Neutral websites, and Private blogs, is not good enough for, apart from only one evidence which he gave and is only a sign of clear propaganda by the Isreali Govt, is what is perfect.

Conclusion: Davidylan is a Rogue.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2009
Ikomi:

According to Davidylan:

To hell with what the UN spokesman has to say, its irrelevant.

Why shld we care what a UN spokesman has to say? If the UN has no right to reverse the legitimate decision of the supreme court of Nigeria why do you think Israel shld be under her jackboots?

Ikomi:

The US condemnation of Isreal is no issue, afterall Davidylan was there before even the US formed its intelligence unit.

and what has that to do with jewish landlords ejecting tenants who wont pay rent?

Ikomi:

Ohh is it the British Goverment, their view is stupid, how can they condem Isreal, Davidylan knows more about the creation of the Isreali state than the British that saw it through.

The same Brits who gave the Sheikh of Mecca 75% of the land that was meant for jews and arabs? Why isnt anyone asking Jordan to give up its illegitimate land?

Ikomi:

What proof do the Palestinians have to say the Ottoman documents of the Isrealis are false - even when turkey says they dont have any copy of such documents - as we all know Davidylan keeps his own copies.

Is turkey the ottoman empire? Why dont you go ask the british to give you the documents for the land your greatgrandfather bought. fools . . . its only Israel that has to go that extra extra mile that no one else is forced to do.

Ikomi:

To hell with the Palestinian families they deserve no right, Davidylan was the middleman during the sale and purchase of the land in dispute.

What "rights"? the rights to take someone else's land by force and whine when the owners come back for it?

Ikomi:

Ooh the UN claims is no issue, they dont know how they got the land they used in building homes for the refugees, Davidylan knows more than the UN officials.

the UN got the land from illegal occupiers Jordan!

Ikomi:

So I ask who is Davidylan this wonderful guy that the UN, US, UK, Arab website and Neutral websites, and Private blogs, is not good enough for, apart from only one evidence which he gave and is only a sign of clear propaganda by the Isreali Govt, is what is perfect.

Conclusion: Davidylan is a Rogue.

the real conclusion is simple - Ikomi is a stupid illiterate.

RichyBlacK:

Dis David sef, you never fail to disappoint! Why not tell yourself the truth that Israel is the problem to peace in the Middle-East?

What a fool. So if Israel disappeared today the Iran and Egypt would lie down in green pastures munching grass together?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
davidylan:

Is turkey the ottoman empire? Why dont you go ask the british to give you the documents for the land your greatgrandfather bought. fools . . . its only Israel that has to go that extra extra mile that no one else is forced to do.

Nigerians need no proof to show they own their land as they have never said they bought it from anyone, Nigerians found their land, thats the difference you idiot.

Look at a man that does not even know his history claiming he knows more than organised bodies, and individuals that have paid their dues to make it to high positions in life. I have asked who your are let others, and not me be the Judge, if you are good enough to question the Judgement of the nations, people and organization that has spoken against the unjust action of Isreali hardliners.

You have utter lack of respect for authority, organisations, individuals and even your motherland.

If this forum was to be censored idiots like you and that frog, Tayo-D will have no place here.

Because a lizard has a tail and can crawl that does not still make it a crocodile.

When men start earning a few dollars cleaning toilets they usually think they have arrived. Thats your case, Nigerians are nothing just because you live in the US, and we are not very sure of that either.  undecided

Beast of no nation. Fela said it. undecided

I tire.  undecided
Re: Is This Justice? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
And the battle rages between:

1. Davidylan (Mossad - Deep Cover Division)

2. Ikomi (MI6 - Unknown Division)
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ikomi:

Nigerians need no proof to show they own their land as they have never said they bought it from anyone, Nigerians found their land, thats the difference you idiot.

Look at a man that does not even know his history claiming he knows more than organised bodies, and individuals that have paid their dues to make it to high positions in life. I have asked who your are let others, and not me be the Judge, if you are good enough to question the Judgement of the nations, people and organization that has spoken against the unjust action of Isreali hardliners.

You have utter lack of respect for authority, organisations, individuals and even your motherland.

If this forum was to be censored idiots like you and that frog, Tayo-D will have no place here.

Because a lizard has a tail and can crawl that does not still make it a crocodile.

When men start earning a few dollars cleaning toilets they usually think they have arrived. Thats your case, Nigerians are nothing just because you live in the US, and we are not very sure of that either.  undecided

Beast of no nation. Fela said it. undecided

I tire.  undecided

how did any of this address the issue at stake? What has living in the US or the moon got to do with it? The recent healthcare non-debates here is concrete proof that, just like you, there are brainless idiots everywhere on the planet for whom facts cannot dislodge their pre-concieved bias.

when people resort to namecalling its simply because they can no longer defend their positions. quite sad.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
davidylan:

how did any of this address the issue at stake?

You are as daft as a brush.

How would someone who has no basic knowledge of a subject be able to make any concrete contribution to it?

First you no nothing about the ottoman empire and you argue over a subject that has something to do with it. Am sure soon you would not only ask me about the Ottoman Empire, you would ask me what continent Turkey is?

Secondly you talk about things that clearly describes someone who is zig zagging just to keep a debate on, and obviously show his own ignorance. For example, you talk about Jim Crow law in the middle east and I ask you what that has to do with the middle east.

Thirdly reading most of your post does not show a man who is knowledgeable enough to go against authority, it better portrays an idiot.

Last but not the least you make false claims. Point me to anywhere at all, where it says that there are families in the area in dispute, who are happily paying rents to the Isrealis, and you have not done that.

Davidylan the fear of God is the begining of wisdom, the respect of authority is the begining of knowledge, for God himself placed those in authority there.

But you have clearly shown lack of respect for authority and their opinion - not on facts but false claims - and so that automatically makes you a fool.

Dont you get it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clashes Between Black South Africans And Immigrants In Photos. / Breaking: RUSSIA To Invade Ukraine (WW III)!!! / Proof Of Ebola Death Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.