Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

What has the Romance Section taught you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What has the Romance Section taught you? (5262 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
This section sometimes look silly, unserious, coupled with so much beef and hate but in the midst of all these, I can't deny i have learnt so many things within the period I've been here. I've learnt more about relationship, marriage, even from experiences people paste here.
Plus, i've started paying attention to a particular part of me i didn't think was important.
Romanceland is not 100% useless afterall wink

Ladies and gentlemen has this section been a blessing or a curse to you?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by pweetychyka(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Not all advise given are to be adhered to wen it comes to your relationship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by shaiba(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nothing

4 Likes

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
pweetychyka:
Not all advise given are to be adhered to!

Didn't say that. As an adult, you should know the ones to make use of and the ones to throw away

1 Like

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
shaiba:
Nothing

Lol, too bad
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
To me, its an eye opener. Also, its been a section of fun (viewing all kinds of comment).
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
princeking2:
To me, its an eye opener. Also, its been a section of fun (viewing all kinds of comment).

grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by IamLEGEND1: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have learnt absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I have learnt absolutely nothing.

Lool, when your gra gra is too much grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by pweetychyka(f): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Didn't say that. As an adult, you should know the ones to make use of and the ones to throw away

Sure dearie! Cos wen I read some posters comment, I feel like crying for d OP cos he/she myt not know which to make use of
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you didn't learn anything deactivate.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
falconey:
If you didn't learn anything deactivate.

*holds laff*
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by RoyalBlak007: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
That there are some smarter,cooler....crazier...

...fake...dumb...dudes still existing
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by firstking01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
It has it's own negative and positive effect
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Remove the spot around ur mouth, y will u say nothing
shaiba:
Nothing
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Important part of u like where? So that i can learn from u also
layla129:
This section sometimes look silly, unserious, coupled with so much beef and hate but in the midst of all these, I can't deny i have learnt so many things within the period I've been here. I've learnt more about relationship, marriage, even from experiences people paste here.
Plus, i've started paying attention to a particular part of me i didn't think was important.
Romanceland is not 100% useless afterall wink

Ladies and gentlemen has this section been a blessing or a curse to you?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Important part of u like where? So that i can learn from u also

Lol, i knew someone was gonna ask. Not telling angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
It has it's own negative and positive effect

Definitely.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
i have learnt nothing much meaningful from here so far

1 Like

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Haba, dont be selfish even though a glimpse
layla129:

Lol, i knew someone was gonna ask. Not telling angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by firstking01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Definitely.
YeaP....
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
i have learnt nothing much meaningful from here so far

Seriously? Not even from the sex positions threads we see everyday? cheesy
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Haba, dont be selfish even though a glimpse

Ok, are you a guy or a chic?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
√seen
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chic
layla129:

Ok, are you a guy or a chic?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
That there are some smarter,cooler....crazier...

...fake...dumb...dudes still existing

Even gays like durrent or whatever he calls himself grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Seriously? Not even from the sex positions threads we see everyday? cheesy
lolz especially those threads, but u fit teach me o if you learnt anything
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Chic

Errm ...no prove. Show me your ID card or int'l passport
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz especially those threads, but u fit teach me o if you learnt anything

Unfortunately, all i learnt are for chics alone grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Babe, must i prove that before u tell me, in fact hw will i show ur my ID card
layla129:

Errm ...no prove. Show me your ID card or int'l passport
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Babe, must i prove that before u tell me, in fact hw will i show ur my ID card

Yes angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
I've learnt a lot from "Romance Forum". The most is the mentality of Nigerian girls and their conversation styles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo / House Help Took The Hearts Of Husband And Children Of Her Madam And Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.