Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo (5279 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nogodyej: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Omg! Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Old meets new! This picture speaks a thousand words!

1 Like

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by wassade: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy kataput

3 Likes

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nogodyej: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jesus christ! grin
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's an intentional sturvs.. Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
She's wearing G string but her yansh small.e for make sense if to say d yansh big.na big yansh dey fit well for g string.lalas247 and shinarlaura make una come see.thepussyhunter i recall u dey like small yansh dat yearcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Fidelismaria: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
dumb trump
see your wife ooooo
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
She's wearing G string but her yansh small.e for make sense if to say d yansh big.na big yansh dey fit well for g string.lalas247 and shinarlaura make una come see.thepussyhunter i recall u dey like small yansh dat yearcheesy.
I saw your post before my thread was deleted.Thanks.cool
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by eezeribe(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
OK
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by 48noble(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
the trumps..lol
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:

you created a thread? shocked shocked

on what precisely?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy
that was that year na

una don finally colonise me...........now na big ukwu or nothing cool ............
The g-string no even set for her ass..........cheesy
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you created a thread? shocked shocked

on what precisely?
'cos a guy was sending me death threats.Kinda reminds me of `now following you'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
that was sexy..hehe
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
that was sexy..hehe
So you still dey here.
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
that was that year na

una don finally colonise me...........now na big ukwu or nothing cool ............
The g-string no even set for her ass..........cheesy
wey the ass? I no see any ass for dere oocheesy.all i see dere is flat plankcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
wey the ass? I no see any ass for dere oocheesy.all i see dere is flat plankcheesy
You Neva repent for this you ukwu ministry grin
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Asianguy:
So you still dey here.
how?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
yw.on the deletion of ur thread ..they were fighting so d deletion was expectedcheesy.
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
sadsadsadembarassed
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Asianguy:

You Neva repent for this you ukwu ministry grin
haha brother mi go ye into d world and spread the ukwu newscheesy
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
sadsadsadembarassed
aghh my dear wat is wrong?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

how?
Hehehe
Shey you still remember my former Daniemoore moniker.
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh my dear wat is wrong?
why are you cursing us sad
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Asianguy:
Hehehe Shey you still remember my former Daniemoore moniker.
hehehe na you be this cheesy... what happened to it?banned??
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hehehe na you be this cheesy...
what happened to it?banned??
Banned! Noo
Deactivated and took some time off social media not only NL.
But am back, what happened to your main?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hehehe na you be this cheesy...
what happened to it?banned??
Banned ke!
Deactivated and took some time off cool
Wetin do your main again?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Asianguy:
Banned! Noo Deactivated and took some time off social media not only NL. But am back,
ohk cool,,
it is on bansadsad
hope everything is fine?
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Stanley1155: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
The g-string come resemble rubber band wey i dey use tie my nokia phone,the same colour and the same thickness.the thing be say i cant find the rubber band againi dont know weda to ask her weda na en she dey wear.
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Asianguy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ohk cool,,

it is on bansadsad

hope everything is fine?
You Don offend again abi wink
Everything is fyn
Na Ulcer won finish me but God pass am cool
Re: Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo by Dasherz(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
woahh that string tho

(1) (2)

What Will You Do If You See This (pix) / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / End Time Tinx (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.