Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? (5267 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull / Money means love to girls/ladies of today / Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by finalbosss1(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2016
[b]In terms of regression: The women of the
1960s and 70s, our mothers, etc. are a strong
group of people, independent, ready to take
the world by the horns. Talk to professors,
feminists, psychiatrists, you can find many
great women of that generation and even the
ones who chose to be housewives often still
have ideals.

Looking at todays girls, they are so aimless and good for nothing and it
is silly. There are some outstanding
individuals, of course, but as a population?
Pathetic. No ideas about life, politics, religion,
education... just "getting by"
The way I see it, the feminists fought hard to
get women opportunities that are just wasted
by this generation. They fought for equality in
education, but they didn't want you to sit
around doing nothing.

They fought for
sexuality so you could share yourself with
your lover as you saw fit and enjoy it, not so
you could exploit men and be tramps with low
self esteem.
How did such strong mothers and good role
models end up with such useless and worthless daughters in
the end?[/b] cc.goingape fuckthem0ds

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by ednut1(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2016
takes 2 to tango. gerahere

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Blizzy9ja: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
I hope say your sister, girlfriend and mama follow

4 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Bruh u could have passed ur message in a more subtle and mature way without having to call them useless..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
And you'll marry one of them undecided
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Stellamariss(f): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
dats y I don't like coming to this romance section,always abusing girls /ladies tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nightie(f): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2016
#rolls eyes.

not again!
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by ShayGirl(f): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Surely Ur sisters must be among d useless and worthless daughters brought to d world too..

Sick ass niggas everywhere. As if all guys were a lot more useful starting with u undecidedundecided
Such a silly thread so early in d morning....

Don't bother quoting me cos it would be a waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by shamsuRana(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Stellamariss:
dats y I don't like coming to this romance section,always abusing girls /ladies tufiakwa.

Not all rumor on girls is true,though some may be true,but such rumor either come from a guy that couldn't get her or a lady that couldn't compete.
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by finalboss(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
ShayGirl:
Surely Ur sisters must be among d useless and worthless daughters brought to d world too..

Sick ass niggas everywhere. As if all guys were a lot more useful starting with u undecidedundecided
Such a silly thread so early in d morning....

how am i to riposte you now , no sense in what you just proffer ...pls it's not compulsory for you to comment, This is what happens when a generation treats
their girls like princesses. (they obviously
aren't). When given the freedom to act like
asses... just take a look at your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Julietcutie(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't know why guys like insulting ladies... I know some girls are hoes but don't generalise it... BTW is it not this same generation of girls you gonna marry?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2016
The asslickers are rolling out their tongues..

Look at them above..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
You would 've made a lot of sense if not for your agression...i might modify to tell you why we have too many misprioritized girls in this 21st century than the days of our fathers...kinda busy right now in the office.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by jashar(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin

This dude be pained.

Come and drink Milo oga, your body go calm down.

True story grin grin grin

No be by force to follow woman ooooo........
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
grin
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by dryyansh1(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2016
You have said the undiluted truth. I'm even afraid to go into relationship with these ladies. Virtues of a good women is hard to come by, all you see is misplaced priorities. There are a few good ones though... But very few

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by JerryTemi(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Stellam I am not tired or scared of coming to this Romance section,if they like let them talk rubbish about we girls I don't care because is there business, they will be the once to eat and still complain so let them hit their head on the rock.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Savvy2(f): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Generalisation and assumption goes to show how dead one's IQ is.

Sweetheart if you were doing something worthwhile you wouldn't have all the time in the universe to study your sisters and neighbourhood girls this much and then use your evaluation to insult over 1 billion Ladies out there...

Talking about girls selling their bodies, who patronise them??

Upgrade yourself and you'll soon learn you've not seen ladies.

You didn't fall from the sky, you came from a respectable Woman and will Marry a Lady whom your kids will look up to as a role model. You should create another thread "My apology to the Female specie(my mother's, sisters and future Wife)" and pray lalasticlala moves it to frontpage...

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Olasco93: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Another case of withdrawal symptoms.

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
*In Dj khaleed's voice*...Another one!
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by OneManLegion(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
"She said if I pay, she go move tha' booty around;
Las Gidi, money for hand and booty for ground...

Falz - Chardonnay music.

Just define your expectations. expecting loyalty from girls(and guys) now is fast seeming like expecting too much.

But what do I know?
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
finalbosss1:
[b]In terms of regression: The women of the
great women of that generation and even the
have ideals.

Looking at todays girls, they are so aimless and good for nothing and it
is silly. There are some outstanding
around doing nothing.

They fought for
sexuality so you could share yourself with
your lover as you saw fit and enjoy it, not so
you could exploit men and be tramps with low
self esteem.
How did such strong mothers and good role
models end up with such useless and worthless daughters in
the end?[/b] cc.goingape fuckthem0ds
Oni ranu!!!!!
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Drdreyy: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
@finalbosss1, Tell them, make them hear! I can see some guys known as women wrapper/aslickers or whatever they call them attacking you above.
And some ladies criticizing you. Don't mind them you have said the plain truth. Unfortunately truth is bitter and most people don't like hearing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by anigbajumo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is 3much nah
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know why guys like insulting ladies... I know some girls are hoes but don't generalise it... BTW is it not this same generation of girls you gonna marry?
please try to explain what that hoes mean cause I am a novice
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
firstking01:
You would 've made a lot of sense if not for your agression...i might modify to tell you why we have too many misprioritized girls in this 21st century than the days of our fathers...kinda busy right now in the office.
please do, am patiently waiting for the write up
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Gerrard59(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
finalbosss1:
In terms of regression: [b][/b]The women of the
great women of that generation[b]
and even the
have ideals.

[/b]Looking at todays girls, they are so aimless and good for nothing and it
is silly.[b]
There are some outstanding
around doing nothing.
[/b] cc.goingape fuckthem0ds

I have come to discover in most relationships or romance situations, you get what you deserve. You can't be an unintelligent lad and attract intelligent girls. Environment also counts.

M0ronic man = fvcktardic lady.

Intelligent man = intelligent lady.

That said, first bolded, we have more of such women in this generation than any generation ever. More female doctors, engineers, accountants, politicians, researchers etc. So I shudder at how you came about such conclusion.

At second bolded, statistics please. You don't just sieve out data from your God knows where and throw around.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Julietcutie(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oma307:
please try to explain what that hoes mean cause I am a novice
you can google it or check your dictionary
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by moiaimi(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op stop mingling with the wrong crowd
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Julietcutie:
you can google it or check your dictionary
no concrete definition of a hoe
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by KillerBeauty(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
You attract your type.
They are a lot of smart girls out there but they don't hang out with dumb guys like you op
Re: Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? by StupidYorubaFool: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2016
reminiscing:
Oni ranu!!!!!
shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whos Sister Is This?? / Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS / Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.