Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? (2997 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Ruq: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

No. They are not into misandry because they are lesbians. They are lesbians because of the misandry. Some women are born with it as some men are born with misogyny.

Besides, Lesbianism isn't a bad thing

Well, I don't know about being born with it but why would lesbians hate men if they're naturally attracted to women. It would seem they're just angry that they cannot connect to men emotionally hence they hide under misandry to vent their frustration.

If it's true that humans are born with innate hatred for their opposites which I doubt, then your original question is pointless.
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by aventura: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ruq:

Well, I don't know about being born with it but why would lesbians hate men if they're naturally attracted to women. It would seem they're just angry that they cannot connect to men emotionally hence they hide under misandry to vent their frustration.

If it's true that humans are born with innate hatred for their opposites which I doubt, then your original question is pointless.
gbam
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by babyfaceafrica: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't agree people are both to hate any gender,its a blame tactics,if you hate a gender,its your decision!!!!
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by piperson(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Vinshu:
I have encountered lots of misogynists in my time. But looking at this men, online and offline, they have wives. .sisters.. mothers.

How do they do it? Example,

Donald Trump is a known misogynist. Yet he married twice undecided

Many other are out there roaming with wives and children. What do we call this? Hypocrisy?

they masturbate a lot. some get married to their hands
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Fayvhur(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=44851919]
Lol. If misogynists getting married is hypocrisy. What of feminists getting married ...hypercrisy?[/quote

feminists are different...they want equal rights for both sexes..not pouring out their hatred on men
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Fayvhur(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ruq:

lesbians don't hate men... even if ders lots of reasons for me to hate u
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
You don't really understand why some people marry, do you??
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Fayvhur post=51123274][/quote]
Lol. My dear. Call it any name. If you don't have hatred for men, nothing would fuel your fight for equal right which extends into marriage. Its d same world which other women are happy to live in as far as their husbands love them.

Linda ikeji is your role model I guess. Yet unmarried. Even the successful okonjo-iweala isn't a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by chigoizie7(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vinshu:
I have encountered lots of misogynists in my time. But looking at this men, online and offline, they have wives. .sisters.. mothers.

How do they do it? Example,

Donald Trump is a known misogynist. Yet he married twice undecided

Many other are out there roaming with wives and children. What do we call this? Hypocrisy?

Well, the very same way feminists allowed themselves to be fathered by a man, most of them are even married, some have kids too, kids that are male.

So, my dear, no body holy pass.

The both movements have different ways and angles people pursue them.
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Fayvhur(f): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51125383]
Lol. My dear. Call it any name. If you don't have hatred for men, nothing would fuel your fight for equal right which extends into marriage. Its d same world which other women are happy to live in as far as their husbands love them.

Linda ikeji is your role model I guess. Yet unmarried. Even the successful okonjo-iweala isn't a feminist. [/q

Every woman is not the same. some might be happy to live wit wateva their male counterparts dictate, not all. You see what's happening to women who love their husbands, being treated lyk beggers beneath men, and u expect us not to fight. It's enough for the men to be hated. and if you truly love ur wife, u would be rili considerate and understand y wanting her to be beneath you isn't worth it
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Fayvhur post=51138381][/quote]
Lol. Soothe yourself
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Fayvhur(f): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Soothe yourself
wateva
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Fayvhur post=51123274][/quote]big fat lie
Re: Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? by Fayvhur(f): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
kevinberry:
big fat lie
wateva

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Get In!!! / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.