Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) (24581 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.
Oh its not just possible to stay slim forever with big boobs.
Or are there work outs for bust reduction? Anyone knows?

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.
come this girl...you dey take me play?? I have searched the whole thread yet i never see any boobs...show me the koko abi......

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thank you but am not pregnant. How do i trim it down now.
use the same technique gardeners use...get a fùcking pair of shears and trim them gadddeeemmmmit
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by missyQween(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe do you have big boobskie and nyashkie like my former ex girlfriend or is it only boobskie that you have?

Why re u lookin for boobskie everywhere...Efcc is lookin for you grin
fairlyusedpant:

babe do you have big boobskie and nyashkie like my former ex girlfriend or is it only boobskie that you have?

Why re u lookin for boobskie everywhere...Efcc is lookin for you
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by fairlyusedpant: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
missyQween:

Why re u lookin for boobskie everywhere...Efcc is lookin for you grin

Why re u lookin for boobskie everywhere...Efcc is lookin for you
babe, you won't understand, the power of boobskie can make a man go crazy, i love boobskie pass indomie, the sight of big boobskie makes me feel on top of the worldcheesy
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by missyQween(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, you won't understand, the power of boobskie can make a man go crazy, i love boobskie pass indomie, the sight of big boobskie makes me feel on top of the worldcheesy

Lmao....Dude u try o....
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
hmm... not bad
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by abisabe1(f): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by abisabe1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

check ur self very well.[color=#000099][/color]

Check ur self very well
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by MrCork: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.

...plis can I inspect the boooooobsi for jussssss one second? cheesy
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by SycophanticGoat: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
anorexia? God forbid. Thank you so much but can you suggest any specific exercise for chest?

Clap your chest 20 times per day, you go dey alright.. cool
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Unique23(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:

YOU OBVIOUSLY CHERISH YOUR BIG BOOBS SOO MUCH ND THAT IS BEAUTYFULL IN ITSELF BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU CARRYING A BABY YOU HAVE TO BE EXTRA EXTRA CAREFUL BOUT WHAT YOU EAT IF YOU WISH TO MAINTAIN YOUR SLIM FIT FIGURE.

NOW IF YOUR MAN IS A BOOB LOVER LIKE ME; AS LONG AS YOU BOTH SHARE UR CONCERNS ABOUT BODY SIZE YOU OUGHT NOT HAVE ANI ISSUES

ON A SUBTLE NOTE I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO MEET THIS Stupedinluv CHIC WITH MY IDEAL BODY STRUCTURE( A PICX WOULD SUFFICE FOR NOW THO)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / . / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.