Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) (24582 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Qualer: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
chocolateme:
nnaa Jisie Ike maka na hunger wey get hope adighi egbu egbu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai!!! you see...

nne ehn, igbugom finally! your flow jim na oru, i swear! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by dapsonlou(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.
Oh its not just possible to stay slim forever with big boobs.
Or are there work outs for bust reduction? Anyone knows?

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.

Where is your pix?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Mikylopez:
first u got dumped u opened a thread....nw u tink ur gonna get fat den u open anoda??wtf big boobs?..bae dz attention ur seekin eh.to what extent?
I got dumped? you are an 1diot for that statement.

Listen, you better stop depositing your stupidity on my threads.

Nonsense thing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Touchey: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. And am real scared already. I hate anything fat. I just saw a classmate on fb that put to bed last month. She looks so big now and i remember clearly we had the same body structure.

p/s No am not seeking for unnecessary attention. If i want that i know were to go.

picture?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Mikylopez(f): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I got dumped? you are an 1diot for that statement.

Listen, you better stop depositing your stupidity on my threads.

Nonsense thing.

was thinking owt loud aiit?
if ur gonna get me angry or throw shades at me ur gonna av to do better....smtins are nt worth et...u openin a thread cz u tink ur gonna get fat?hit d gym!..big boobs?does oranges on ur chest are yet to mature..

1 Like

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Touchey:

picture?
Check my dp.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Mikylopez:

was thinking owt loud aiit?
if ur gonna get me angry or throw shades at me ur gonna av to do better....smtins are nt worth et...u openin a thread cz u tink ur gonna get fat?hit d gym!..big boobs?does oranges on ur chest are yet to mature..
O whatever miss, just go away
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Mikylopez(f): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin

grin
Stupedinluv:

okkies i will
buh den again can u climb tree's??
lookin at ur pix i guess u cn..aniways bye
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by divinebrand1(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
I have an eBook that could be of help to those that have issues with erection
Stupedinluv:
The 15 Minutes Erection Booster Guide Is MAINLY for:

Men who want to get frequent, harder and stronger erections.

Men who want to enjoy the ultimate passion of youthful, manly sex…

Men who are tired of having sex with semi-hard erections.

Men who want to proudly look at their penis as it shoots out rock-hard ready to enter the wet vagina of your lover.
click here to get more details

http://www.divinebrand.net/downloads/15-minutes-erection-booster/

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
They forgot stupedinluv is an enemy. How can you want a view of her boobs? See how some gave excuses for storming in. They rushed in like thirsty puppies. All of them with their ugly girlfriends grinundecided undecided Silly perverts.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Touchey: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Check my dp.
mhmm
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Touchey: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
They forgot stupedinluv is an enemy. How can you want a view of her boobs? See how some gave excuses for storming in. They rushed in like thirsty puppies. All of them with their ugly girlfriends grinundecided undecided Silly perverts.
I'm single
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by kunlery777(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sorry bad network here. Pls just keep checking and dropping your advice.

u're bleeped undecided
Stupedinluv:
Sorry bad network here. Pls just keep checking and dropping your advice.

u're bleeped
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Touchey:

I'm single
Okay.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Touchey: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Okay.

watch your diet+hit the gym = worry less
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by eitsei(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2016
olac21:
Dnt you get tired of trolling girl?I mean you aren't getting any younger so pls apply your shit brain at times...nonsense threads everywhere(mamagee3's lil sis)
lol.. She's really getting popular on romanceland I think she should contest for miss nairaland abi what do you think?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by abumeinben(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The thought of the fear of getting fat alone is "FAT".

Eat well and work out.

Or you could join me at the pool, and forget about fatnessization
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by SirLoki113: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
where is the thing gon?
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Qualer:

grin Hi
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Obas101(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Well u do have a pretty face but i can't see d big boobs.. It's shady.. BTW u luk very innocent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by sauceEEP(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just look at the discolored, top of many colours rickety rag she's putting on on her dp. So babes still wear bongo skirt in this century?
It's all making sense now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by iPrevail(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Meehn!!! Dayum!!! She garrit! Jus the way I lovit!! cry
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by tunaguy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
How those your boobs stop zoom for barry allen ehn tell me undecided
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Controversialad: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
then start buying big clothings... XXL will do
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by DanielGb(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
@OP: its not that too big like you paint it. and there is nothing to worry abt than to watch ur weight as u grow older. in fact, I no fit lie, I gbadun u like that. don't mind been a friend(08085909029- watsapp). You are okay. sentiments apart.
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

[email] Where's the pics na? [/email]
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
anorexia? God forbid. Thank you so much but can you suggest any specific exercise for chest?
[email] Exercise for chest in what way?

To reduce what you have there?

If so, my hands are good exercise for chest. grin
[/email]
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by ShayGirl(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
iPrevail:

undecided
You want to show me yours? undecided

on top which levels?? Show ko, programme ni? undecided
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by ShayGirl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
iPrevail:

undecided
You want to show me yours? undecided

on top which levels?? Show ko, programme ni? undecided
Re: I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) by ShayGirl(f): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Qualer:

(looks at profile) emm.... on second thoughts, you should be on my list! grin
where's your present location cool

Sambisa Forest..I'd be glad if u can make ittonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / . / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.