Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Am So Mad With This Post I Saw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Mad With This Post I Saw (971 Views)

How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning? / What If I Run Mad With Thoughts / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by Nwocha12(f): 2:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen what do u think of her? That young man is in trouble. A woman cannot help for her wedding again? Some women are mean.

Thanks for the great job u guys have been doin,pls hide my ID and notify me when posted.My wedding is coming up soon,and my fiance said i must try and assist him for some things,pls married people in the house please is it possible for me to assist him.Pls i nid ur advice for those people that have the experience for wedding.Tnks and God bless you all.
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by ORACLE1975(m): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2016
When?
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Na only him dey do the wedding or the both of you? Why u no go help? Na u go 1st flood the social media with pictures na ur friends go come flex pass. No help carry ur leg hang am for table let him kill him self over una wedding. What's wrong with some women dis days End time girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Nawa oh. D man don carry him own gbege be dat oh. Shuu!
She go fit help d man later after wedding so?
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by micfoley: 4:37am On Apr 20, 2016
It seems to be a trend these days. Was listening to a radio programme few months back. Ladies were asked if they would financially support their wedding. 90% of ladies that called said they wouldn't even if they are working and had the financial means to do so. I was shocked to say the least.
Many of them were like he's the one that wants to marry me so he should show his seriousness by footing all the bills. I can support him once l become his wife.
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by princefunmmy(m): 4:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Definitely! You were even saying 'my wedding' and you don't want to drop kobo? Haha na
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by chriskosherbal(m): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Of course you have assist him in every aspect and lift some burden of him especially financial.
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by firstking01(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Where is it ever written that only the man should carry everything on his shoulder on the wedding dayundecided....you be parasitic organism niundecided..??

All the money that you 've been working for, what do you want to use it forundecided?....rubbish, stupidd, foolish and selfish women in nigerian, mtcheeewundecided
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by ShayGirl(f): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Its just a pity he referred to d lady as a fiance and someone he would eventually get married to cos certainly she wouldn't be ready to assist too in d home after marriage..Its possible she waits for him to always bring food and money home too without her assisting.undecidedundecided.

A lady mustn't be too depending, selfish and unsupportive especially wen u've realised he isn't taking u for just a girlfriend or granted, bt as someone whom he is ready to spend d rest of his life with.
Re: Am So Mad With This Post I Saw by 0ubenji(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2016
micfoley:
It seems to be a trend these days. Was listening to a radio programme few months back. Ladies were asked if they would financially support their wedding. 90% of ladies that called said they wouldn't even if they are working and had the financial means to do so. I was shocked to say the least.
Many of them were like he's the one that wants to marry me so he should show his seriousness by footing all the bills. I can support him once l become his wife.

Now..dis same women wud start askin why naijan men are so possessive, bossy etc
Women seem to forget dat dey demsefs put dis men in such position to treat dem as acquired goods wit d idiotic mentality of "man must provide evritin"

Simple ..don't complain wen men av d mentality of "do as I say/want or pack out of d ause"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Guy Do This? / Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman / A Guy Wrote This To A Girl, Hit Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.