Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman (967 Views)

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. / What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by legendsilver(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2016
I was just going through the internet and stumbled
upon a post of a frustrated Young woman which i wish to share with you.

Please Read to the End

"Dear Everyone,
My name is Cynthia and I have been married for a year now but I am already fed up with the marriage. I want out but my church is against divorce.

I met my husband, Ugochukwu, in church and in fact, it was the pastor that linked us together and he forbade us from having any form of premarital sex. Before I joined the church, I had had my fair share of playing around in school and I am a very sexually active woman.

We were not allowed to be alone so as to avoid any temptation and therefore, we got married barely six months after we began courting.

On the night of our wedding, when I expected to consummate our marriage, my husband pleaded tiredness due to the wedding and the reception.

Little did I know that he was hiding something from me until the third night that I practically forced him to have sex with me.
That was when I discovered that Ugo has the penis the size of a what a 10-year-old boy would have, that is when it is fully erect.

I was highly disappointed but I tried to cover it and get myself tuned to it but apart from having such a tiny manhood, Ugo could not last up to a minute.

And it has been the same all through and I am getting so frustrated by this. I cannot tell anyone, not even our pastor so as not to shame him.

He has given me the permission to have a sex partner outside but I can't do that while married to him.

I think the best thing to do is to divorce with but anytime I bring that up, he would cry and beg me not to leave him.
But for how long would I continue to stay in such a marriage?

I need advice fast.
=====
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by Luckylife(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2016
Marriage is everlasting! There are artificial means Of get pleasures eg , Dildos .

1 Like

Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by madone: 11:22am On May 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by sinaj(f): 11:27am On May 06, 2016
But the truth is that you are not yet married fully since you haven't consummated on your matrimonial bed sad
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by Ginaz(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2016
Sex is really the glue that holds couples o na wa grin
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by MotherConfesor(f): 2:42pm On May 06, 2016
lol... You can't stay unsatisfied. I suggest you divorce ma... Truth be told, if you remain, you just gonna leave the rest of your life unhappy...
Adultery whether with husbands consent or not is still adultery which is worse, far worse that divorce..

All this men will be carrying small d*ck upandan... undecided
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by oshe11: 3:23pm On May 06, 2016
gIve dat nigga some herbs n see his d**k longer than 'I GO DIE' neck
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by Kiish(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2016
another Wale Adenuga production
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by simababe(f): 7:27am On May 07, 2016
legendsilver:
I was just going through the internet and stumbled
upon a post of a frustrated Young woman which i wish to share with you.

Please Read to the End

"Dear Everyone,
My name is Cynthia and I have been married for a year now but I am already fed up with the marriage. I want out but my church is against divorce.

I met my husband, Ugochukwu, in church and in fact, it was the pastor that linked us together and he forbade us from having any form of premarital sex. Before I joined the church, I had had my fair share of playing around in school and I am a very sexually active woman.

We were not allowed to be alone so as to avoid any temptation and therefore, we got married barely six months after we began courting.

On the night of our wedding, when I expected to consummate our marriage, my husband pleaded tiredness due to the wedding and the reception.

Little did I know that he was hiding something from me until the third night that I practically forced him to have sex with me.
That was when I discovered that Ugo has the penis the size of a what a 10-year-old boy would have, that is when it is fully erect.

I was highly disappointed but I tried to cover it and get myself tuned to it but apart from having such a tiny manhood, Ugo could not last up to a minute.

And it has been the same all through and I am getting so frustrated by this. I cannot tell anyone, not even our pastor so as not to shame him.

He has given me the permission to have a sex partner outside but I can't do that while married to him.

I think the best thing to do is to divorce with but anytime I bring that up, he would cry and beg me not to leave him.
But for how long would I continue to stay in such a marriage?

I need advice fast.
=====

Didn't u court, not aving sex befor marriag doesn't mean not knowing or seeing some 1 or 2tynz about each other. My sis, stick with ur man n find a solution to h joystick.
Re: Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman by Ray360: 8:06am On May 07, 2016
Hmm. Your happiness is most paramount.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Secrets To Get Over Your Ex, Even If You Are Still In Love / Stop Disgracing Nigeria For Gods Sake!!!! (((video)) / Is This Life ??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.