Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Do You Think About Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think About Nairaland? (1882 Views)

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2006
Yes, I have beef with Seun, no doubt about it.

But the fact remains intact.

When I look at Nairaland Mansion, I see knowledge, intellectuality, unity, bright idea and progressiveness.
No matter what, in my eyes Nairaland is magnificent and has my full sincere support.

Thanks for the opportunity to express self and to share knowledge with others.

May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Odeku(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2006
Big B1 I hope you are been sincere and not kissing ass to prevent a ban. well I must confessed, I've meet some of the most incredible people on this forum. I've been exposed to various aspect of Nigeria and well intellectual folks like Big B1, nilla, Bhola, Lauryn, Scorpio and others that i cant remember. may God bless Seun, and continue the good work of keeping this page running. on the other note. SEUN stop banning people all the damn time, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2006
Odeku you left me out no problem.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Odeku(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2006
SORRY, just alil busy and BUSHFELLOW and Akinto and others. its late my brain is fry
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2006
yeah grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2006
ODEKU: you should know by now that kissing ass is not my style.

Trust me, the recognition of the quality, value and magnitude of Nairaland is sincere. It's purely from my heart.

People in general cry when things are not going their way, but forget to give recognition when things are going smoothly. I refuse to be part of this group.

It is what it is, just take it like it is.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Sijien(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2006
undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Mariory(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2006
What has this got to do with politics?
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by kellorah: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2006
it's aii. some poeple on here can be really annoying-sometimes though, but it's all good. i guess we'vgot our moments.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2006
I should have placed the topic on MARIORY's favorite section "Older Nigerian women seeking for Nigerian men"
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Odeku(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2006
Big B1 there you go again insulting women? don't you know how to show some respect for women? haba. leave her alone
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2006
It is totally wrong and unacceptable for Ms.BLACKNESS to open up her GORO mouth.

We have something positive going on in here.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Odeku(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2006
Can't we all get along? I believe we all have one objective in mind. selecting the best and God fearing leader that will lead us to the next generation. ONE NATION, and United we stand one Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BlackMamba(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2006
It's been a wonderful innovation despite Mr. Seun banning me for criticizing his penchant for editing non-conforming post rather than delete it in its entirety.
I hope he can come up with a solution to the current downtime often experienced during the day, because I still enjoy hanging out with my folks here on Nairaland.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2006
Big B, truth be said, maybe this thread is a little misplaced here, or maybe more succintly "What do you think of Nairaland Politics board?". Chxta would have called it a privates sucking thread, lol
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by otokx(m): 4:38am On Nov 15, 2006
Sometimes it does appear boring.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Wendydoks(f): 5:06am On Nov 17, 2006
i think nairaland is boring grin very very dry grin infact add lame on top am grin end of story  grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Wendydoks(f): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2006
Mariory:

What has this got to do with politics?
good ?tion , oya answer grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Wendydoks(f): 5:10am On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1:

It is totally wrong and unacceptable for Ms.BLACKNESS to open up her GORO mouth.

err, do we really and u had the guts to open ya uglee mouth to talk about someone lookin for a man when u aint get one. She asked a reasonable ?tion, u had to give her a dumb answer. How stoopid can u get undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2006
WENDY: you sound like a smelly dry chic.

I hate bad smell, hence I have no comment for you.

Good bye.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by otokx(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1; is IBB really your dad?
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
No
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by lewa(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2006
Biggie still waiting!
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1:

Coming from BigB1, this is unacceptable shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Jaybaba(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2006
Nairaland is so far the biggest Nigerian community online.

I see a future where Nairaland becomes a household name. Where Nairaland becomes the grand portal of Nigeria offering Nigeria webmail (nairamail), search engine (nairaland search powered by google), classifieds, etc, etc.

I see that day. When Nairaland shares become quoted in the NSE and I JayBaba would buy up all I can that is offered for sale. I see this forum becoming the super avenue for profitable internet advertising yielding much profit for Seun and those of us who will own shares when the time shall come.

Good things generally begin from one stage and then progress to another beta level and when it gets to its peak, efforts are made to sustain the tempo.

This thread should not have been posted here in politics thread. Big B1, there are other avenues for this kind of thread. For those who feel, it is boring, try the jokes section and laugh till you drop. I love this site. For some time now, it has become my favorite apart from www.google.com, yahoo & bbc.co.uk.

I have not been banned b4. I don't know what it's like. But Oba Seun, if na true, pls no ban again o unless d people take banned drugs 4 breakfast b4 coming to post.
Keep up the good work men.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2006
Why are you guys crying over the location of the post. We are talking about Nairaland, hence the topic could have been anywhere, it shouldn't matter.
I've selected the politics section because it happens to be my favorite location.

Where else would you prefer this topic; Job section or business section?

Guys just don't think, period.

Back to the topic:
Very soon Nairaland.com will become yahoo.com. Just mark it down, I said it.

Seun keep your head up, sky is the limit.

But I still have beef with you.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 3:27am On Nov 20, 2006
the best forum out there by a mile. Many things piss me off about this place(i.e the debates on religion and many times the lack of respect for those of faith, that is my tolerance level out the window) but it is good to know there is a place where intelligent people can chat about many things, and it shows the best of Nigeria in my opinion. I never though i would say this but Seun you do a brilliant job, pls ease off the anti christian thing. Maning this place must be a huge task and so i will say well done in that respect.

Nairaland is the most orderly Nigerian site i have been on so far
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Efani(m): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2006
nairaland is this $hitty a$$ site where ppl try their hardest to put u down, like typical nigerians.
tha gurls are butt ugly except liike 2 out of 10,000 and most of tha guys r lame as hell and the owner is a freakin nerd
thats wut i think
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2006
but you love it really , go one just say it, i wont tell a soul shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Sijien(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2006
most orderly ke? eupho na lie u talk.
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 4:18am On Nov 21, 2006
ur opinion mister, i have mine. wink u have urs after 128 post
Re: What Do You Think About Nairaland? by dennylove(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2006
SEUN, the obatala of nairaland, in fact,you have made us proud,inshort the whole nigeria is PROUD of you,i must confess your CONCERT IS COCASTIC AND FANTASTIC.
your INNOVATION IS FIRST OF ITS KIND,
AND SECOND TO NONE                                                                                                                                                 YOUR MAMA,KNOW SAY YOU BE DESTINY CHILD 4 UR FAMILY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent: Business Development Manager Needed In A Microfinance Bank / Rebrand Nigerian Forum:sign Up Here / This Is The New Dobodobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.