Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise (600 Views)

Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics> / Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise by Halleydavid: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Beautiful Nollywood actress Rita Dominic today shared a powerful message about relationship online and we quite agree with her. See what she shared below

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/rita-dominic-gives-powerful.html

Re: Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise by Cholls(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2016
my brothers and sisters the question should be.......Why men avoid relationships.... gee I can sum that up pretty quick.

The longer you are with a women, the more she expects you to do for her... stay in that situation long enough, and you find that your ENTIRE life has been sacrificed to her needs and wants, and you are expected to just accept the fact that everything you want takes a back seat.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This Twerk Video / What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. / Man Threatens To Divorce Wife Because Of Her Addiction To Telemundo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.