Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. (6229 Views)

My Crazy Funny Thoughts About The Va.gina (+21) / 10 Va Gina Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. by lucien4scaffold(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
nickxtra:
I had intimate relationship with my mistress(an older lady) and we had a good pre-intimacy, but was shocked when she pulled of her pants and behold sperm like fluid outside the walls of her private. So i asked her if she just had a quick sex somewhere that deposited that fluid on va*gina, but she rebuked me and told me that that was kiddish of me. She said what I saw was normal that she released during the course of our pre-intimacy. Pls is normal and real for a lady to release a sperm-like fluid outside of her va*gina as a result of pre-intimacy?

Voice of experiences, it is normal for a young lady, but if it is an older lady, it might be a bit strange, as aged lady has weak ability for love making, but anything has exceptions, maybe you are dealing with a strong lady grin
Re: I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. by prinsam30: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2016
bros no waste more time, just begin chop those fluids it's a good nutritional
na joke I dey oooo
Re: I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. by gykes(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
nickxtra:
You got it - sticky, clear and colourless

You should ask and study your gf. Know her anatomy and how it works for her, then use it to spice up your relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game! Finger Inspections... Lets See The Most Beautiful Hands / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / Something Toxic Just Entered Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.