Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) (14278 Views)

A General Analysis Of A Woman's Lifespan ( Very Educative) / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
demiladegold:

Laying low for now
Hmm.. Cool. Hope sch is going well too sha..
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lanicky

www.nairaland.com/lanicky

this young lady is a perfect example of look before you leap...

When i saw the well packed backside, i was fulfilled... Howeverm, with the frog like creature and smingle looking twin on the dp now. Am forced to say any friend that advised her to contest should be seriously flogged and lanicky herself be jailed for fraud...

I dont know if its just this dp, or she forget the usual camera 360 filters and edit, look at the way she even turned her neck....,,,

i may have to see another dp tho but ryt now, anyone voting for her is probably BOB..based on basia...

And she also seem lonely..seen from time spent online and posts... She is always mentioning nairalanders up and down in her posts in order to gain attention..

This is evident from her e family thread.. Always coming up with wack lists too...

Esp irritated with the unconsolidated mentions she always give....

Anyway, she is very very friendly and accomodating.. She see, very humble too and tries to avoid fights.....

And she sounds calm and polished. She probably has more friends online than real life..

No spectacular post or topic or intelligent discuss but quite exposed..

Rating - 6.5/10

1 Like

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by LadyJul(f): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
gbens2000:
okay,but that's the person I think is ideal for the crown.she is very okay am sure u will soon find that out.
hello gbens2000 cheesy
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by LadyJul(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
wow i neva knew u r a uniport student
Yea... I am.. How are u enjoying the hols?.
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by ImDharay: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
mysticgal:

I might have to speak on this, maybe ignoring you would have done it but no, I do not seek your appraisal.
First hypocrite, why share my post? man for all I care, you just reek of joblessness. Ps. I do not hate the tivs, I just said they are dangerous inferring from the op's post, check the link. Lcck
Secondly. Claiming that I am of easy virtue do not change me one bit, I am a lady of my own, challenging right.hmmm one single post from one dumb person cannot stop me from doing what I think right for myself. It's my life and I live like I am gonna die besides.......... its your opinion.

so u vex say sumfin at last...
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by lanicky(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Lanicky

When i saw the well packed backside, i was fulfilled... Howeverm, with the frog like creature and smingle looking twin on the dp now. Am forced to say any friend that advised her to contest should be seriously flogged and lanicky herself be jailed for fraud...

I dont know if its just this dp, or she forget the usual camera 360 filters and edit, look at the way she even turned her neck....,,,

i may have to see another dp tho but ryt now, anyone voting for her is probably BOB..based on basia...

And she also seem lonely..seen from time spent online and posts... She is always mentioning nairalanders up and down in her posts in order to gain attention..

This is evident from her e family thread.. Always coming up with wack lists too...

Anyway, she is very very friendly and accomodating.. She see, very humble too and tries to avoid fights.....

And she sounds calm and polished. She probably has more friends online than real life..

Rating - 6.5/10

Wow! Nice writeup.
Kudos dude. kiss
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Laveda(f): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:

Wow! Nice writeup.
Kudos dude. kiss

grin
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by lanicky(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by ImDharay: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
LadyJul:
neva knew u also contestinq
till n0w....
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
I like the objectivity in the OPs description of the each contestants which I knw is from hours of research and observation. continue the good job. I hope you maintain your neutrality till the end of the competition. jah bless

1 Like

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:

Wow! Nice writeup. Kudos dude. kiss
your current dp is a no no...why not put up a better one.
Welcome
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
queencalipso:

thought estherfabian withdrew from the contest anyway, am looking forward to see the face with the name.
we are all. Am coming to that too.
Stay beautiful queen
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
This OP don choco grin grin grin
Continue sha I de gbadun ur impartiality and unbiasedness, chop knuckle!!

But Mah warn you sharperly! angry angry angryTo be forewarned is to be forearmed, Ibeg u no yarn me dz kind shii for Mimzy and Estharfabian oo, or else the kind trailer wey go jam u no go spare ur bone o

Anyhow carry go I de gbadun u grin grin grin
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
AyamConfidence:
guy since yesterday i dey follow this thread...yet na irrelevant girls you dey analyse...see as traffic low here...post better na

we are getting there... Estamphibian abi na phabian. Mimic or mimzy and refiner abi na rig oil.

grin
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Esther don drop out,abi u still dey run on Windows 98 ni?

*modified* sorry,false alarm...carry on Sir.

is false alert grin
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by lanicky(f): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

your current dp is a no no...why not put up a better one.

Welcome

Lol..
Alright.
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Laveda:

grin
why you dey laff :x
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by MUVA(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

But Mah warn you sharperly! angry angry angryTo be forewarned is to be forearmed, Ibeg u no yarn me dz kind shii for Mimzy and Estharfabian oo, or else the kind trailer wey go jam u no go spare ur bone o

BOSS angry

Mimzy take take over NL ni angry gringrin

#TeamMimzy for life! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

lets wait and see.
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

we are all. Am coming to that too.

Stay beautiful queen
urm u forgot one of the contestants demiladegold... cool
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

BOSS angry

Mimzy take take over NL ni angry gringrin

#TeamMimzy for life! gringrin
Sure now, since Alaga Ibilie gbogbo NL(smellymouth) don support am, na mimzy back i de baba. Mimzy ti take over, Iyalaya anybody grin grin grin

But I de gbadun dt shy girl(estharfabian) too angry angry
If Mimzy carry first make she carry second. Abi wetin you talk grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

lets wait and see.
Lol carry on Baba, nothing do u! cool cool cool
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Smellymouth: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

Sure now, since Alaga Ibilie gbogbo NL(smellymouth) don support am, na mimzy back i de baba. Mimzy ti take over, Iyalaya anybody grin grin grin

But I de gbadun dt shy girl(estharfa.bian) too angry angry

Egbon, na man you be grin.. Estharf.abian nor dey the contest again, so na only mimzy gallant right now..

I believe you baba.. But why u nor dey come Omo- Onile meeting na? grin

Abeg we fit borrow your siggy? Just for the contest.. Just type--' Vote mimzy for MISS NL 2016.

Tanchu baba!!
Mimzy ti take over!! cool

1 Like

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by MUVA(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

But I de gbadun dt shy girl(estharfabian) too angry angry

BOSS MI, as estharfabian take step down so, e don widen the way for mimzy to win! win! Win! Till she even turn Winners Chapel angry

LOL. gringringrin

#OperationTakeOverNairaland #TrendMimzy!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by doveda: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Lanicky

Rating - 6.5/10

Do you mean ‘few'? There is a difference between ‘no' and ‘few'. I do not agree with you on the bolded.

Thanks. Great analysis so far except for the boldedsad
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Smellymouth: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

BOSS MI, as estharfabian take step down so, e don widen the way for mimzy to win! win! Win! Till she even turn Winners Chapel angry

LOL. gringringrin

I am so MIMZYfied!

I am so MIMZYrized!!!

The opposite of LALASTIICLALA na MIMZYTICLALA

I rep mimzy! SaiMimzy!!!

2 Likes

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Egbon, na man you be grin.. Estharf.abian nor dey the contest again, so na only mimzy gallant right now..

I believe you baba.. But why u nor dey come Omo- Onile meeting na? grin

Abeg we fit borrow your siggy? Just for the contest.. Just type--' Vote mimzy for MISS NL 2016.

Tanchu baba!!
Mimzy ti take over!! cool
Right away Baba grin grin grin
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

LOL. gringringrin

grin grin grin esthar step down shocked checkmate toh sure.
Mimzy ti take over
If it aint Mimzy, It aint making sense cool cool cool
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by refiner(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

LOL. gringringrin

...dis got me!; Dgringrin...FUNNY!
Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by Smellymouth: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

Right away Baba grin grin grin

Chei!! Your siggy dey burst my head!!

Tanx baba.. Mimzy ti take over!!

Siggy of laive!

Hailings!!

You are now officially MIMZYFIED!! cool grin

Welcome to the train baba.. VIA treatment!!

Make una clear road ooooo!!! ActOfWar wan enter JET!!

Re: MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:

Lol..
Alright.

You ain't bad, but the picture and posture doesn't flatter you. You could change to another one. All the best. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Popular Things People Do On Valentine’s Day - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.