Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Senior Guys In The House ONLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Senior Guys In The House ONLY (853 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / My Guyfriend Knows My Neighbors Even Though I Invited Him To My House Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Peterpan222(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Guys ...i will go straight to the point.

I have a girlfriend I so much love, though we meet ourselves in skul. But things have now gone better between us. She so much loves me and all my friends and hers too knows about our relationship.

Now, what borders me is that b4 we met, she had this guy as a frnd (ie girl friend to him but a girlfriend to me) wink. This guy currently stays in another location far away from her. She tells me almost 90% of everything about this guy but this guy knew nothing about me because she hasn't told him anything about me.

I'm kinda worried guys because I so much love this girl. What I hate is being played while getting loyal. undecided undecided

Pls professionals in the house, my is qstn is;

Qstn. 1....Is it normal for things to be like this??

Qstn 2......is anyone getting played or used??

Qstn 3.....is it a sign of a Greenland for me in my relationship with her??

Qstn 4. ...Pls what's your general suggestion??

For those who don't understand what I meant by Girl friend and Girlfriend, This is what I mean;

Girl friend = no bleep, no intemecy, no kiss, no touch touch, no "I LOVE YOU" at the end of every calls, no spending on her, nothing nothing except calls and messages ( not love mesgs too).

Girlfriend = Has all the "NO" qualities listed above to be "YES"...

Thank you ....pls note: I'm done with my first level of education. So, don't tell me to go and focus on my education because I'm no more a novice in my academics.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Greene66: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Go and focus on your education. Bsc no dey find work for market these days. Go get MBA or PHD.

P.s dump the girl. She is also telling another guy about you and you don't know about him. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am just supprised why she has not told her boy friend about her boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by postmann: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's a simple puzzle @OP. He loves the guy more and care more about his feelings hence your relationship with her is a secret to the guy.

Take a time out and seat her down. And ask her for an honest talk about her true feelings for this guy, and you'll hear it.

3 Likes

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
*Trespassingcheesy*.........

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by coolh3ad(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
which kain talk be this one now...."girl friend to him but a girlfriend to me"..The babe wise sha..Playing with the 2 of you heads like say na ball...The second guy doesn't know about it so i no too blame am but you bros ahn ahn..You fall my hand ooo..You wanna get loyal with someone you know has another boyfriend..Did she cook efo riro for you or is her "bedmatic skills" soo wonderful that she bleeped your brain out??
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Peterpan222(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
coolh3ad:
which kain talk be this one now...."girl friend to him but a girlfriend to me"..The babe wise sha..Playing with the 2 of you heads like say na ball...The second guy doesn't know about it so i no too blame am but you bros ahn ahn..You fall my hand ooo..You wanna get loyal with someone you know has another boyfriend..Did she cook efo riro for you or is her "bedmatic skills" soo wonderful that she bleeped your brain out??

Boss thank you for your suggestion ......but if I make ask Do you really understand what I meant bt girl friend and girlfriend??

If you don't, then it means girl friend = no bleep, no intemecy, no kiss, no touch touch, no "I LOVE YOU" at the end of every calls, no spending on her, nothing nothing except calls and messages ( not love mesgs too).

Hope u gat it now?? undecided
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
You've got trust issues Man ... Get over it First
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by coolh3ad(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Peterpan222:

Boss thank you for your suggestion ......but if I make ask Do you really understand what I meant bt girl friend and girlfriend??

If you don't, then it means girl friend = no bleep, no intemecy, no kiss, no touch touch, no "I LOVE YOU" at the end of every calls, no spending on her, nothing nothing except calls and messages ( not love mesgs too).

Hope u gat it now?? undecided

Oh so sorry Bro...You got me confused there....She tells you mostly everything about the guy - means she likes the guy and the guy could be her "best friend"...She didn't tell the guy anything about you....why wouldn't she do that?..Simple - she doesn't want him to know anything about you....I guess the guy (her bestfriend) wants her too, she doesn't wanna lose him and at the same time doesn't wanna lose you too so she's is not ready to drive him away by telling him she has a boyfriend (she could be "posting" the guy)..She's intelligent....She told you about him but didn't tell him about you....She's not putting all her eggs in one basket..she doesn't wanna lose in 2 ways.....I hope you understand.....

2 Likes

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by adebayour26: 5:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Like someone said uo there, find a day to talk about i. Firstly, let her know how much u love her & how u av left or stop doing somethings just to be loyal to her. Let her know dat ur heart wil be broken if she later turns her back on u.

Now after this, u can gist about other things, play, plan on ur relationship but then, bring the issue uo on how u ar kinda not comfortable wit her relationship wit d other guy. Let her know dat u Trust her but we are all human being & d unexpected could happen. Even d other guy can start nursing a feelings for her which is invariably a threat to ur own relationship.

I hope u would agree with me that it is common for a guy & a guy who are 'close' friends to end up having a thing for themselves.

Mehn, be calm & handle this issue maturely. Don't be paranoid about it.
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by alobright17(m): 5:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo girlfriend
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2016
u av just succeeded in confusing me
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Papilo20(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Why she tell you na, and she no tell the other guys,
Bros she loves that guy

1 Like

Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by PureWays(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2016
It's simple..

The guy is a back up plan incase you mess up. (That's if all what she told you is true)

She might have been screwing the guy and giving you the "we're cool" line or

She cares about the guy's feeling more than yours or

She's gotten better plan with the guy that with you.

Now, let's narrow it down: If she has been screwing the guy at your back, though she wouldn't have told you but she wouldn't be telling you 90% of what happens between them cos she may get caught off guard (lies).

It is very possible that she cares about the guy's feeling more than yours, that explains why she didn't tell him about you.

I think she's gotten better plan (prolly marriage) with the guy than with you, cos she not giving her the cookie yet which simply means she doesn't wanna come by as cheap or used up with him as she's been with you..

Conclusion: You are the present guy, she's keeping the other guy for future purpose.
She talks about 90% of what happens between her and the guy with you, which means she's obsessed with the guy, prolly cos she really like him but might have been spilling bullsh*t about him to make you feel secure which in actual sense is deceit. (So, get over yourself already)

I have a feeling this lady is the one chasing the other dude, I may be wrong though but it's very possible.
Re: Senior Guys In The House ONLY by Peterpan222(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
It's simple..

The guy is a back up plan incase you mess up. (That's if all what she told you is true)

She might have been screwing the guy and giving you the "we're cool" line or

She cares about the guy's feeling more than yours or

She's gotten better plan with the guy that with you.

Now, let's narrow it down: If she has been screwing the guy at your back, though she wouldn't have told you but she wouldn't be telling you 90% of what happens between them cos she may get caught off guard (lies).

It is very possible that she cares about the guy's feeling more than yours, that explains why she didn't tell him about you.

I think she's gotten better plan (prolly marriage) with the guy than with you, cos she not giving her the cookie yet which simply means she doesn't wanna come by as cheap or used up with him as she's been with you..

Conclusion: You are the present guy, she's keeping the other guy for future purpose.
She talks about 90% of what happens between her and the guy with you, which means she's obsessed with the guy, prolly cos she really like him but might have been spilling bullsh*t about him to make you feel secure which in actual sense is deceit. (So, get over yourself already)

I have a feeling this lady is the one chasing the other dude, I may be wrong though but it's very possible.

Thank you very much bro .....I really appreciate you and every other persons comment here. I'd work towards them..

Kudos to the senior guys!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go Ahead With The Marriage Plan? / How Do You Vote For Miss Nairaland? / See How Man Got Stuck In Traffic..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.