Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice (2013 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Wow, if i see such girl in nigeria i 'll marry her asap....op you are a potential wife material.

1 Like

Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Drefan2:

LOL. Is that a threat? See this small girl o.

No.

You can always make a comment without being rude.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
olac21:
Vinshu or whatever is your name...I think your stock-in-trade is to get ppl banned here!ok I ask,of what profit is it to you?you got me banned and here I am again!so what is the essense of that BS?you're threathening drefran2 again...joblessness at its peak..(You can call the mods too this time around)

Baby, you can always make your comments without being rude to another person.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Vinshu:

No.

You can always make a comment without being rude.
Bwahahahaha.

See pot calling kettle black. You that cannot do without throwing one or two jibes. You that happily promote &support racism, take absolute pleasure in denigrating Africans and spew hateful posts everywhere is tryna form saint here.

What exactly did you exchange your sense of shame for?
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by olac21(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Baby, you can always make your comments without being rude to another person.

Who's your baby?anyway stay far away frm me ok?mtchew
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
olac21:

Who's your baby?anyway stay far away frm me ok?mtchew
lol
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by vickieGold(f): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, if i see such girl in nigeria i 'll marry her asap....op you are a potential wife material.
lol
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by latinoKingdom(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
vickieGold:
Is it wrong for a girl to give héros boyfriend money and buys Phone for him?
I have been asking myself this question cos i do that a lot
there is nothing bad in it

1 Like

Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
vickieGold:
lol
Whats funny??

1 Like

Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by vickieGold(f): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
ethene:

Pls can I be ur boyfriend?
lol no
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Poseidon000: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

No. A man is supposed to take care of his woman. That's the order of nature. Like I said, if woman wants to do all that for her man, it's her choice. But ideally, it's a man's job.
[size=13pt]
With this your assertion. Make sure I don't catch you screaming feminism, cos na me and you dat day.
[/size]
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by CarrotAndStick: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

No. A man is supposed to take care of his woman. That's the order of nature. Like I said, if woman wants to do all that for her man, it's her choice. But ideally, it's a man's job.
Is it right for a woman to be on top while fucking with her man?
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
With this your assertion. Make sure I don't catch you screaming feminism, cos na me and you dat day.
[/size]

What? Gender equality has nothing to do with marriage young man. Marriage is a separate union on its own. There are marriages where couples agree on now to run their thing. They can agree that man does all the financial while woman does all the home keeping or vice versa. It's different. Everyone marriage to their self.

Gender equality is far from that. Unless you have no idea what feminism is all about
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by favourboy1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
vickieGold:
Is it wrong for a girl to give héros boyfriend money and buys Phone for him?
I have been asking myself this question cos i do that a lot

in drake voice: you get what you give double of it trust me.

Try download it
drake ft sean ft west - blessing.

1 Like

Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Is it right for a woman to be on top while fucking with her man?

If the woman likes it. Sex is between two consenting adults. Whatever is done will be agreed by both. Not one person thing. So if the man likes his woman on top and the woman also likes it, what's wrong in that?

Pervert.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Otunagum(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

What? Gender equality has nothing to do with marriage young man. Marriage is a separate union on its own. There are marriages where couples agree on now to run their thing. They can agree that man does all the financial while woman does all the home keeping or vice versa. It's different. Everyone marriage to their self.

Gender equality is far from that. Unless you have no idea what feminism is all about
Gender equality means they ought to share and do everything equally.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Otunagum:

Gender equality means they ought to share and do everything equally.

It doesn't apply in marriage. It applies in society. Don't twist it to suit yourself.

Marriage is between two people! Who agree on anything they do together. If woman wants to take up finance, while hubby does other stuff fine, it's their choice.

But feminism is targeted at the society. Where women have equal rights as men. Equal position in offices, schools and other public places as men such as government and politics

Go and read more on feminism please. It has nothing to do with marriage. Feminists get married and some do nothing whilst their husband does all. It's their private and personal choice.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Otunagum(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

It doesn't apply in marriage. It applies in society. Don't twist it to suit yourself.

Marriage is between two people! Who agree on anything they do together. If woman wants to take up finance, while hubby does other stuff fine, it's their choice.

But feminism is targeted at the society. Where women have equal rights as men. Equal position in offices, schools and other public places as men such as government and politics

Go and read more on feminism please. It has nothing to do with marriage. Feminists get married and some do nothing whilst their husband does all. It's their private and personal choice.
This is quite hilarious. So feminism applies now applies in the society, not in the family? You had to twist your feminism card to suit you now because expenses is involved here, eh? grin grin
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Vinshu(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Otunagum:

This is quite hilarious. So feminism applies now applies in the society, not in the family? You had to twist your feminism card to suit you now because expenses is involved here, eh? grin grin

Excuse me, when has feminism ever been involved in the family? I am a feminist, my husband knows that. That doesn't necessarily mean that he won't take care of his family as nature demands. If I wish to support him, it's my choice.

Have you been to Eastern Europe? Have you been to some of our schools where women are treated differently from men? Have you been to some of our hospitals where doctors attend to men first before women? Have you been to Korea? Where a woman must have an authorisation from a man before applying for a job? Have you seen the rules in Saudi Arabia where women cannot enter the football stadium to watch the games? Have you been to lithuania where a woman cannot be more than a secretary in government office? If you have been to all these places and have seen the plight of women you will understand that feminism has nothing to do with marriage as there are more important things that feminism has to address
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Otunagum(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Excuse me, when has feminism ever been involved in the family? I am a feminist, my husband knows that. That doesn't necessarily mean that he won't take care of his family as nature demands. If I wish to support him, it's my choice.

Have you been to Eastern Europe? Have you been to some of our schools where women are treated differently from men? Have you been to some of our hospitals where doctors attend to men first before women? Have you been to Korea? Where a woman must have an authorisation from a man before applying for a job? Have you seen the rules in Saudi Arabia where women cannot enter the football stadium to watch the games? Have you been to lithuania where a woman cannot be more than a secretary in government office? If you have been to all these places and have seen the plight of women you will understand that feminism has nothing to do with marriage as there are more important things that feminism has to address
Ok, clear and simple. I think your own version of feminism is different; it's a bit toned down for the commonsense. I can accept this.
The feminists I've met argue for equal right and opportunity for women and men whether at home or at place of work. In fact, some are even clamoring to head men in various offices.
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Poseidon000: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:

[size=13pt][b]
Nah! You don't tell me what feminism is, as regards to what africans(nigerian women to be precise) define to be feminism.
It's unequivocally overt to all and sundry, to the fact that 'marriage' has been embroiled in feminism brouhaha. A quick search on related topics on this fora will help douse your ignorance on that.
So! Spare me that inane yarn on what feminism is in africa. Infact, even in the west.
It's just an emotional blackmailing and men trampling tool under the aegis/facade of "equal political, economic, and social rights for women."

Nothing but a cut-throat departure from nature and aptness. A bastardize course which has lost it legitimacy.
The other day some group of lowlifes knocked on my gate and when my woman visitor attended to them. They began telling her how men are the problem of this world and why she should despise men and never respect men(same campaign is obtainable on this fora) . This is coming from suppose feminist from well known feminist organization who go from house to house instigating married women against their husband.

Well, I don't have the appetite to go back and forth on this matter.

BTW: I agree with you to some extent on men being responsible for the financial well-being of their family, but it shouldn't be a responsibility exclusively reserved for men. A woman should assist once in a while, just like there's nothing out of place with Op's gesture.
[/b][/size]
Re: Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by CarrotAndStick: 8:18pm On May 12, 2016
Vinshu:

If the woman likes it. Sex is between two consenting adults. Whatever is done will be agreed by both. Not one person thing. So if the man likes his woman on top and the woman also likes it, what's wrong in that?

Pervert.
An innocent question from my innocent mind suddenly makes me a perv? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My Fiancee's Older Sister / #bbnaija: Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / N@ughty Student Records Their Teacher R£moving A Girl's Clothes In Class(!8+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.