Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) (48355 Views)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Ijo eko da?

Act of Warapaism!
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by gbens2000(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na 20 Litres of fuel be dat thing? or na BELLE? shocked shocked
mr smellymouth ur sense of humor no be for 9ja grin but I think it's evidence of good living.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Uncle blockush head
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Ibman: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2016
she be dwarf ??

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
gbens2000:
mr smellym.outh ur sense of humor no be for 9ja grin but I think it's evidence of good living.

Baba, life is too short to be spent getting upset grin cheesy
Afterall, no one gets out alive!!

SaiMimzy!!

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Speakdatruth: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2016
na one inch e remain she for dwarf
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by prinsam30: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2016
is this supposed to be news
see the way the chick thick sef
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by BossDanniee(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2016
OK #HappyBirthdayToME! #ShowSomeLove
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by dimexy247(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, now you have to be careful....
CAREFUL, VERY VERY CAREFUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
idinc:
The gal's shape tho
she's too short,just like a dwarf. Kim K's shortness is much better than this
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by aliyusamaila52(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by sage2(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
As at last month, my nigga, Oscar, was still bleeping this b!tch like crazy. A very loud moaner.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
This one can break herself joor. Give me DJ Cuppy. DJ Cuppy is one of the most beautiful rich kids I know in Nigeria. She's not short like some kinda dwarf like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by tottinova: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2016
sixtuschimere:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BER29gyCWEg/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BER3BAYiWEp/
In case you've never heard of her. Meet Nikos "Babii" Adeleke - Davido's cousin and sister to B-Red and Sina Rambo. The stunning social media hottie and Vlogger posted hilarious videos of herself boogying down with her funky daddy to 'Duro' by Tekno.
This video is so cool, it will leave you wishing you had such a fun relationship with your old man. Watch the funny clip on the links above...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/lmao-watch-davidos-uncle-dancing-with.html

Human being body go curve come be like Ronaldo free kick
undecided
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by banmee(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Mtcheeew undecided people will not just mind their business

People who put their lives on social media deserve whatever they get.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by HirstMOG(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
sometimes you can't say cos these days eh anything goes ooooo.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by shamecurls(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2016
Can I mix Okro and Ogbono soup together and consume it with Starch
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Dollipsejay(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] NEXT
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Pedrogold(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Like if you don't understand how this post got to the front page...
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by omoseth(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Why does she look like the female version of Tyrion Lannister?
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by MicroIce(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2016
op sef with different style... "dancing with HIS father".. Abi shey she b transgendered?
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by mostwantedguy: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Pls I need some love today is my birthday. grin grin grin grin grin

Who Davido epp? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by tintedniggz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
But Senator Isiaka Adeleke is the father, am I missing something here?
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by 1Dray(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Like father like daughter... Eskimos
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by basingstoke: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
ohhhhh i love my country so creative. this pics and the post made me to burst out laughing so hard the libraray that the oyibos were wandering what is happening to me. I showed some of them , but they would not understand

1 Like

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by basingstoke: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
ohhhhh i love my country so creative. this pics and the post made me to burst out laughing so hard the library that the oyibos were wandering what is happening to me. I showed some of them , but they would not understand

1 Like

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Boyoski09: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ogbeni Murray Bruce.... what av u got to say about this??
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by glossy6(f): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
lubbish
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by halmeyd(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
smileysmiley:
short + curvy = dwarf
In order words, leave the curve for the tall girls in other to avoid looking like a dwarf.

she may be short bt she aint close to bein a dwarf....nd y shld she leave d curves to tall,slim nd bony ladies? dey already hv bones na lolz
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by halmeyd(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
dyadeleye:
Love em thick.... tongue...
Like if you're thick or love dem thick too
same here bro,i love dem curvy nd thick....cant be bangin bones jare ,im scared of groin injury

1 Like

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by dyadeleye(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
halmeyd:

same here bro,i love dem curvy nd thick....cant be bangin bones jare ,im scared of groin injury

Lol..nice one bro#teamthickNcurvy#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.