Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) (48371 Views)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by DonBobes(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
D gal na dwarf? She her height undecided
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
100Cents:
Dem get bow leg ?
Your meme made my day. Lmao.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by molaross: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
sixtuschimere or wetin be your name, the dupe wey dupe people never do, you come dey invite curse for your generations to come. Generation of Sara thief. God punish you
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Dega128(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nonsense angrythe girl is nice joor...
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by smiliyB(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
macaranta:
Who this dwarf ep grin?
hahahhahhha you'r wicked chaiii grin
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by seunfape(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
sometin may happen after d dance
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by smileysmiley(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
halmeyd:

she may be short bt she aint close to bein a dwarf....nd y shld she leave d curves to tall,slim nd bony ladies? dey already hv bones na lolz
ever seen a tall lady with curves? so lovely... Whenever I see a good thing, I appreciate it but the curves on this lady makes her look like a dwarf, short ladies should be portable not blown like this
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by halmeyd(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
smileysmiley:
ever seen a tall lady with curves? so lovely... Whenever I see a good thing, I appreciate it but the curves on this lady makes her look like a dwarf, short ladies should be portable not blown like this

bt d fact remains most short ladies come wit curves nd dat makes dem my preferred choice....only 3 out of every 10 tall ladies are curvy
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by halmeyd(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
dyadeleye:

Lol..nice one bro#teamthickNcurvy#
anyday,anytime....i pledge allegiance #teamthickNcurvy#

1 Like

Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by smileysmiley(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
halmeyd:

bt d fact remains most short ladies come wit curves nd dat makes dem my preferred choice....only 3 out of every 10 tall ladies are curvy
Your analysis is not so right but you are probably stating from your observation point
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by Spanner4(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dangote trailer can just pass smoothly on that Bow legs
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by halmeyd(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
smileysmiley:
Your analysis is not so right but you are probably stating from your observation point

it may nt be 100% bt based onwat i see evryday nd other guys' observations, my opinion is atleast 85% factual.
Re: Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) by smileysmiley(f): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
halmeyd:

it may nt be 100% bt based onwat i see evryday nd other guys' observations, my opinion is atleast 85% factual.
if you say so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.